Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAP?

13»

Comments

• xKillTurtlex
  • I miss Cleft, I used to group with him a lot :(
  • To my knowledge no sk alliance was ever ald by darius that was rank one.

moogle is known for rank 1 alliances dating back into the game 15 20 or something like that rounds
    I was VAL of Chaotic the first round it was made when we completely dominated the round. Tex was the AL of it in round 8 or 9, then I stopped giving a fuck about SK politics shortly after because being dead is pointless and boring & war in this game is no longer remotely fun now that its not 25-60 people coordinating 5 second tick PKs like it used to be.

On GoC I intentionally tried to avoid politics because me getting involved would ruin the round, but ended up being dragged into it by xLTx being scared of my unstoppable top KD. My name was Confidence.

1 [Confident] 18,622,311 4,655,578 4
    2 [HappyDays] 8,920,100 4,460,050 2
    3 [Trigga Happy Crimminals] 2,581,776 2,581,776 1
    4 [Fenris] 1,159,593 1,159,593 1

Confident and HappyDays were both my alliances, and I didnt even intend to make them. When I decide to lead something, I am the universe.

I was just manipulating Rohan from behind the scenes, but ended up having to take over his alliance due to his incompetence

The only reason RP didnt get completely crushed was because Damdred/RP had friends on the inside from 6 years of playing I wasn't involved in, which were all my remaining top KDs who hadn't been KTed (wonder why?), they then switched sides, and the first round of GoC I played started so I disbanded my alliance.
    My word. STOP LYING.

I was in every single chatoic alliance back in the day, lie lie lie. It was Tex and Cleft. You was a nobody.
  • Oh just read the second page and he has already been put in his place as usual.
  • I love the "i cant remember my names" shout yet you can reel off information about what you did/said in chat rooms, who was in there, that persona rolled u etc etc yet cant remember any names of kds you spent hours every day for 2 months on?

Skydragon used that same excuse when asked who he was.
  • I found this very difficult to masturbate to.
  • I found this very difficult to masturbate to.
    Qft