Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAP?

edited January 2014 in General
Haven't seen a new thread about this yet sooooo...have to put my nub self out there and ask...

Are the top 2 alliances and their leaders just dense or what? Who the hell thought it was a good idea for 1 & 2 to NAP less than a week into the round?

Guess this is going to be farm round. BruteSquad, Galaxy 2...enjoy.

Kind of shitty that most WLs are finding their way into Brute more than anything, as well.

"lulzderp nap nao, we avoid war and farm uni insted" -Winning train of thought amongst leadership.

The multis will grow ever restless with this bullshyt... [CMSZ]

Rofls.

Comments

• Shining this was to avoid a week 2 war. Trying to remove some of the hostilities. Otherwise gonna be another lame 2ns week war where everyone dies and all get mad for playing SK for 2 weeks then waiting 1 1/2 month for next round
  • Looks like Rev are a bunch of cunts.

Also [CMSZ]
  • The flaw with that logic is that, besides return times drawing out KTs and war regardless, the fact is, all you did was deflect your high-tension, war-mongering KDs towards the rest of the uni instead of who they would originally be aimed at.

So instead, tensions rise between the 1&2 and the #3 alliance and uni until you either farm them, gang bang them or offer the same deal.

This leads to a boring uni NAP. OR a shitty farmfest. Neither is desirable.

But it gets worse. Why does a NAP instead of Peace or some sort of deal have to occur? You have to NAP to keep your guys in check?? When I AL'd a few rounds ago, I like to think that even though I did a half-ass, somewhat decent job for a rookie, one problem I never had was "off-limit" targets due to deals/avoided KTs still running the risk of being probed/hit. Ask a KD/sector/alliance to keep tension low, they did.

The NAP proves your leadership is weak and can't make that happen, be it Rev or GOM leadership. Your warmongerers can't keep themselves in check without a NAP, can they?

Hypothesis: Anyone not in 1 or 2 will get fed up and either ragequit or suicide-war. Or wait out this NAP and a war that was avoided the 1st week will happen the 2nd week.

*shrug* I just like pointing things out and making my opinion heard here since lots of others don't post on the PFs.

THESE THOUGHTS MUST BE HEARD.
  • That gangbang was just people not posting hits. It is being taken care of and shouldn't happen again.
  • edited January 2014
    The nap was for simple reason....to keep from having a war in the beginning of second week like last round. No one likes early round wars. They are boring no1 but dws have offence so its slow and a drag on moral
  • I just want my question answered.

Why is a NAP neccessary to avoid war? I know I'm not the only AL, past or present, to strike a deal, especially this early, without needed a NAP and limiting probe and land resources.
  • I think nap is only for 24 hours so one round of attacks....less than 12 hours to go till the start hitting each other again
  • Nap isn't necessary I've never used one to avoid war however its just covering up the fact that there's a 30k dw at in rev lol
  • edited January 2014
    I think nap is only for 24 hours so one round of attacks....less than 12 hours to go before talks of war start again
    FTFY. =]

also, wut

ALSO, totally missed this. Love the complete turnout of CMSZ within 20 mins. The proxy we run Zeal on was a bit laggy. >_>
  • Ian there is 2-3 20-30k dws in grumpy and many other near the 20k mark. With trash defence. We got 1 DW with a lot of goons and one small one who is already being ktd. Rest of our dws are quite well built. Good defence with enough offence for a decent grab. Grumpy is the ones who have mainly went at on there was.
  • the irony is that this thread seems to be people afraid of the number 2 alliance?
  • edited January 2014
    There is quite a few really good llayer s in rev. Including cobras ( pks incoming)and a few of his friends. Pie,rook.and some others who all know how to win wars. Are we as stacked as grumpy? No but I think we can do okay if war comes
  • Ok nap was to avoid early war. Nap only has 4 ticks left. Gangbabging is handled and kingdom at fault is being retalled
  • Nap isn't necessary I've never used one to avoid war however its just covering up the fact that there's a 30k dw at in rev lol
    If this is true and you show me sok I will either make him disband goons or post him myself
  • Kk ill get it for you rook. And see in my wisdom i knew nsp was almost over cool headed als this round i must say
  • edited January 2014
    Farm brutesquad and farm the turtles

No point in no 1 and 2 alliance killing each others dws while the turtles get a free ride to victory
  • Farm brutesquad and farm the turtles

No point in no 1 and 2 alliance killing each others dws while the turtles get a free ride to victory
    Turtles? lol
    If this is true and you show me sok I will either make him disband goons or post him myself
    Is this a joke? Lol.

God what a gigantic pussy
    Oh I'm sorry I've openly stated in several alliances over the years anti turtles will not be protected or tolerated unless of course we are at war :)
  • Wish all dws felt that way. To bad most of them are willing to go AT to allow there buddies to win the round We could easily get dws fixed if the dws just band together and rape the uni for 1 round
  • I think scores are all he has to go off of since he never takes the time to really look.
  • I think scores are all he has to go off of since he never takes the time to really look.
    Do you really think he even looks at that?
  • Basically, Rook and Moogle are idiots. The end.
  • As Ian said the nap is only for 24 hrs it was to avoid war peace woulda had the same effect ppl r not gonna hit thru peace this early. No wanted war this early and it was avoided due to this nap. It's one rd of hits nothing to trip about.
  • Blah blah blah blah, Rook and Moogle are idiots.
  • The ATs need to mass and rape the top explorers! My DW friends I call on you! No DW on DW violence! Smash the turtles!
  • Well Darius I could careless what u think I have had multiple #1 alliances I know how to handle myself politically.
  • Blah blah blah blah, Rook and Moogle are idiots.
    Have a cookie
  • Darius go back to suxing off barricade it's quite obvious u don't know shit about me.