Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good books for David Murphy

13»

Comments

• Cory is from pittsburg
    :( I wish. Then I could have become a penguins fan 5 years ago when they became a franchise.

I've only been to shitsburg once for a wedding.

Damred is from.....boston.... pawk mah caa
    Boston is the Murkan equivalent of Liverpool. This makes him scouse, this means the scousers have hsi back and will do naughty things to peoples bumholes if they fuck with him
  • I've been reading some stuff by brent weeks. its been pretty good. really liked the black prism.

I've read both of the Prism books, they were great. I'm impatient for the next to come out.

Also I've read all of the "Safehold" series books by David Weber... It's really good as well. There's 6 or 7 out so far. Very detailed and quite a of action as well.
  • I've been reading some stuff by brent weeks. its been pretty good. really liked the black prism.

I've read both of the Prism books, they were great. I'm impatient for the next to come out.

Also I've read all of the "Safehold" series books by David Weber... It's really good as well. There's 6 or 7 out so far. Very detailed and quite a of action as well.

ill have to check them out. I really liked the way he tied the color into the magic. I play mtg so it made a lot of sense to me, also the protagonist being overweight was good.

did you read the Brent weeks books about the assassins?