Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players of SKs history

Comments

• You guys live in the past.

Rename thread to top 10 players from 10 years ago.
  • New list of prior 10 rounds
    Rohan (obviously)
    Dole
    Damdred
    Flames
    Meadows?
    Dank
    darius
    tetra spg
    joker

this ones biases ;)
  • Yay im on someones list :D
  • i didn't play during the time some of those people in the lists played, but some other names I dont see mentioned that i feel have influenced the game are Fepo, Kes, Neal, and Holo.
  • Yay! I've made a list 11 times now with Rohans list. I still think I'm winning.
  • Yay! I've made a list 11 times now with Rohans list. I still think I'm winning.
    But 3 of those lists are your own...
  • No no, I mean just for this thread.
  • best what? kd builder? player in general?

In other news, Dank names Lynog a top player
  • Yeah, Dank's been giving honest replies. I was impressed with his list of worst players too. Kudos Dank.
  • Off the top of my head...

TankWolf (definitely my favourite)
    Lynog/Jones (go together imo)
    Omni
    Guardia
    Lux
    Walls/Meadows (also go together)
    Sephiroth
    FTB

I'm sure if I had a deep think about it the list would change, but thinking is for fools.
  • thinking is for fools.
  • Bean has to be up there
  • Bean is no good.
  • No bean.
  • Amogs list is good all time. truth is most of us left never played with them prolly modern list would be interesting
  • Needs clarifying really.. if it is purely best builders a lot of these lists are dodgy.

If it is what they bring to the game it is a different thing.

Also Tex?? he is shit and his only influence are over his own accounts that are his backup.
  • Tex was a fantastic WG. One of the only people I would compare with Kes. And he had some huge kds to boot.
    He isn't on my list, but I understand him being there without even considering xMGx. He had some dodgy returns to the game putting in no effort and also using the bot that tarnish his (admittedly already tarnished) name, but he's definitely got his merits and a huge place in SK history
  • edited January 2014
    No way on Tex.

Whatever his merits are they are outweighed heavily by his demerits.
  • He wasnt fit to shine Kes shoes. May have looked like he did well in wars but you cant forget he probably had shitloads of multies doing his work.

He also happily sold out his own alliancemates to other cheats which you should remember well.

Bottom of the barrel player
  • because Kes didnt have armies of cheaters making his kills happen too
  • Kes killed those he knew to cheat. Tex was personally in control of the ones helping him.

If you dont see a difference you are a retarded human
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah see I could have listed Crash, Andenno, Westas, Kesha, Jones, the entire crew but when you really pull open that curtain Tex was always there belting you upside the damn head.
  • Eddie an Jones were on my worst list for sure, but you have to admit, no one wanted to war Tex because even though he was a cheat, he brought his cheat to epic levels. No one ever knew he was a cheat until late late in the game, r9 or 10ish.
  • oh please dude, get out of here with that noble cheater hunter bullshit. Kes was just as dirty and any other successful leader in this game.

i'm not saying he was a bad guy, i enjoyed playing against him and he was always polite in the limited interactions i saw, but pretending that he didnt stack and use probe farms...you'd have to be pretty retarded to buy that noise
  • edited January 2014
    Ahh yes the usual "probe farms" thing....up there with the "you use bank farms" shout that noobs use when they cant compete with good players and dont understand why.

No alliance is clean, whether the AL knows about it is another matter. Fact is, when presented with evidence, kes kills cheats. Anyone who doesnt see that there is a world of difference between kes and tex has zero idea about anything on SK.

Rohan, Jones has played with and beat most of the players on peoples best list, including Tank Guardia FTB etc. Not wanting to war someone because you will be multied to death etc doesnt put you on a "best" list. Your post couldnt be more wrong if you tried.
  • Meh, I wouldn't consider him the best, not by a long shot, only that he had influence. Regardless of how he did it, he could kill and everyone knew it.
  • So could people like Miltu in the click bug days and missile click bug. Doesnt put them in a best list.

Ask Tex what happened when he tried to war us last time he had a top 5 kd.
  • I'd have to say no on Tex but he at least get's a honorable mention.
  • edited January 2014
    I'd have to say no on Tex but he at least get's a honorable mention.
    I can settle for that. I got to play on his side, and against him, and he was awesome to play with.

Switching my Tex vote to Wybo for the hell of it. Hell, we could throw horse in there too :)
  • tex killed cheaters too, when it suited his purposes to do so. seriously man, stop sucking the dude's dick.