Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Players of SKs history

edited January 2014 in General
Who do you think your top 10 players are who are no longer playing and who are currently playing.... ANNNNNNND go

Comments

• 1) Bob Dole
    2) Eternias Revenge
    3) T Monsta
    4) Cookie Monsta
    5) Wisdoms Revenge
    6) Mat Kerbouchard
    7) Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    8) Super Beaker
    9) Pope D'Angelo Dinero
    10) Judges Revenge
  • Top 10 KD builders, Archivers (mostly the same as builders), or players who were able to effect the game in terms of alliance and politics. Or just a general top 10 of all of these categories
  • I've got to be in there if the list is actually a serious one
  • Top 10 KD builders, Archivers (mostly the same as builders), or players who were able to effect the game in terms of alliance and politics. Or just a general top 10 of all of these categories

Could be either, whoever you think was the best player. Doesnt have to be the highest score, could be the most deceptive etc. Its your own opinion
  • Fade
    Lance
    Omni
  • Seph
    Fade
    Juxta
    Omni
    Guardia
    Bedrock
    Tex
    Emo
    Lynog
    Mind
  • bedrock? you think so?
  • I've got to be in there if the list is actually a serious one
    Seriously?
  • bedrock? you think so?
    I've fought with all of those people I know what they can bring to the table. If we are just talking kingdom building absolutely not. In terms of bringing resources to a fight absolutely.
  • fair point
  • I would elect myself as someone who was capable of determining the outcome of the game thru politics, but I was never known for my building skills, only because I have played from g 6bv1.0 to r18 and have died damn near every round.
  • Oh and my list as follows

Seph
    Omni
    Bedrock
    Mindstorm
    Victus
    Dank
    Depressland
    Vindi
    ftb
    and Tex
  • Accent
    White Dwarf
  • I would elect myself as someone who was capable of determining the outcome of the game thru politics, but I was never known for my building skills, only because I have played from g 6bv1.0 to r18 and have died damn near every round.
    You where never known for your building skills because you don't have any, nor could you determine anything through politics, you are utter junk at every aspect of sk
  • Oh and my list as follows

Seph
    Omni
    Bedrock
    Mindstorm
    Victus
    Dank
    Depressland
    Vindi
    ftb
    and Tex
    i have only ever played with 2 ppl on this list...but have heard about the others...and the 2 i played with were...well...not even top 10 today let alone ever :P
  • edited January 2014
    Cobras should be added to anyone's list. Maybe he hasn't been around as long others but in the last 10-15 rounds he has easily been one of the best alliance leaders by far. Almost always fights unfair fights and still is able to pull out a win with some amazing pk skills and ability to get everyone motivated to fight even though it seems impossible to win.

For me he's one of the few that has made the last 10 rounds worth even playing.

Only think dank has ever done good was get his alliance into a war with 0 chance of winning then leaving them high and dry. Omni and Tex both known cheaters and multi runners/users how can u add them to the list. That's like putting kesha on there
  • edited January 2014
    My list didn't consist of great builders but political figures :P All of those players have changed the game in 1 way or another. FYI the question was not asked for who could build the best KD, but who was the best in SK history to nothing specifically.
    You where never known for your building skills because you don't have any, nor could you determine anything through politics, you are utter junk at every aspect of sk
    I was waiting for shit to spew outta your asshole, go wipe your mouth.
  • Cobras should be added to anyone's list. Maybe he hasn't been around as long others but in the last 10-15 rounds he has easily been one of the best alliance leaders by far. Almost always fights unfair fights and still is able to pull out a win with some amazing pk skills and ability to get everyone motivated to fight even though it seems impossible to win.

For me he's one of the few that has made the last 10 rounds worth even playing.

Only think dank has ever done good was get his alliance into a war with 0 chance of winning then leaving them high and dry. Omni and Tex both known cheaters and multi runners/users how can u add them to the list. That's like putting kesha on there
    Because its my god damned list bitch! Gah!
  • i cant believe this dick sucking thread is actually getting semi serious, no offense flames
  • dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan cause i spit hotfire
  • For the most part the kingdom I go to war to protect, my officers, and myself go down with the ship. Everyone else is released to a clean getaway. I don't usually run top alliances for long I stick up for my guys I don't let them die without a proper parade.
  • The only reason im giving a serious post is cause some people give credit to the wrong folks.

See: Vintage. Flazer was the AL but he did abot as much for it as a child with downs. Same holds true for a lot of alliances :)
  • I just don't believe some of the lists I seeing. Most of them have at least one well known cheater or multi user. Who openly admitted to it..how does that improve the game in any way?
  • Some of these lists allow for cheats. If were talking influence, a cheater would tend to have more than a noncheat anywa
  • You would assume it would be a list of players who influenced the game in a good way based on the title
  • Some of these lists allow for cheats. If were talking influence, a cheater would tend to have more than a noncheat anywa
    bingo