Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GrumpyOldMen

edited January 2014 in General
After finding out who some of the members are... I completely understand the name.

Comments

• I completely agree with pie
  • Fortunately, young and able warriors such as myself average out the age. Don't underestimate the power of the grump!
  • Incidentally, I'm loving that we currently have 3 alliances all very capable of gunning for the top stop rather than 2
  • Old isnt necessarily to describe age.
  • Imagine the chaos with a 2-3 sector limit on alliances. Madness. MADNESS!
  • I think I lost SL to multis. Madness, MADNESS
  • Just about.

As always, I'm with the underdogs.
  • Incidentally, I'm loving that we currently have 3 alliances all very capable of gunning for the top stop rather than 2
    Wait until a week after newbie mode and say that
  • Why does he have to wait until a week after newbie to say something that's true now? You don't think the alliances look evenly matched?
  • Why does he have to wait until a week after newbie to say something that's true now? You don't think the alliances look evenly matched?
    Probably because amog has an idea where the multis are and what they are going to do to the alliances not named grumpy old men.
    Probably because amog has an idea where the multis are and what they are going to do to the alliances not named grumpy old men.
    truth.
    That and most of the skillful KD builders are in Grumpy. Kind of like how Stunner was last round at the beginning.
    Probably because amog has an idea where the multis are and what they are going to do to the alliances named grumpy old men.
    Fixed.
    Probably because amog has an idea where the multis are and what they are going to do to the alliances named grumpy old men.
    Fixed.
    8-|
    Probably because amog is drunk beyond repair and the image of alliance gangbangs reminded him of what's his mates are going to do to his grumpy old butt after he passes out.
    Fixed.
    8-|
    and now a touch of reality
  • You're right, the #1 alliance never gets rocked by multis. Guess Viva really is the messiah.
  • It bothers me we aren't even 48 hours into the round, and theirs already talk of a uni gang bang.... good god people calm yourselves
  • It bothers me we aren't even 48 hours into the round, and theirs already talk of a uni gang bang.... good god people calm yourselves
    Don't think anyone said uni gangbang Ian, they said multi rape.
  • You're right, the #1 alliance never gets rocked by multis. Guess Viva really is the messiah.
    I've also seen the #1 alliance be in charge of multis. It is a two way street no doubt.
  • edited January 2014
    Very true, but the people who've been multiing lately aren't in charge. Heard they offered stacking services and we saw plenty of that.... so i wouldnt rule it out. But a lot of us in that alliance are the people who get multi'd to some extent every single round lately.
  • I hate multis :(
  • cms
    non-cms multis that is
  • how much will you guys pay me to multi the multis?
  • Im not afraid of the damn multis! Come at me fools... btw Im Hacksaw Jim Duggans 1:15. Hooooooooooo!! USA!! USA!!! USA!!!!!
  • Im not afraid of the damn multis! Come at me fools... btw Im Hacksaw Jim Duggans 1:15. Hooooooooooo!! USA!! USA!!! USA!!!!!
    Gold.
  • Lol, better have that pie ready brah, its gunna be a short round :P
  • edited January 2014
    So grumpy/leadership has good friends good deal. It's sad to see ppl here who last rd frowned on what viva did condone his actions for this coming rd. I said before the rd happened I was bring back old friends some I didn't even expect to show up. Some r friends of Greg's or even further out than that. There was a thread earlier that asked why we come back to this game and the resounding answer was our friends we meet enjoying this game. For any of u to assume viva who controlled the multis last rd who I obviously spoke out against in many occasions has anything to do with grumpy is absurd. As is the idea again to hope for a multi raping. Why would any player who honestly cares for this player to base not to dwindle further ask for this? Campco Cory whatever u wanna call urself assumptions make an ass of you. True story.
  • I can only say that out of all the trash talking I've done to viva, I have never once been targeted by a multi. In conclusion, he's not the controller regardless of the astounding proof to the contrary.