Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GrumpyOldMen

Comments

• either that or your kd sux too much to bother multiraping anyway
  • Hacksaw knows where you are in-game Pie. And we can tell you are a cheap imitation, tough guy. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! USA! USA! USA! USA!
  • @Rohan I'm in the same boat but I wouldn't get multi rapes by him because although he doesn't like me and I think he is the absolute scum of the earth, it's other people who he's jealous of that he wants to multi rape. He couldn't stand Stunners beating us last round and he can't stand the concept of people outplaying him. It's very boring tbh
  • You're right, the #1 alliance never gets rocked by multis. Guess Viva really is the messiah.
    Idiot
  • I can only say that out of all the trash talking I've done to viva, I have never once been targeted by a multi. In conclusion, he's not the controller regardless of the astounding proof to the contrary.
    At last some sense
  • Campco Cory whatever u wanna call urself assumptions make an ass of you. True story.
    I don't know what campco is but I assume you mean me here... as far as making an assumption, I am not. I am making an educated guess based on this quote:
    Incidentally, I'm loving that we currently have 3 alliances all very capable of gunning for the top stop rather than 2
    Wait until a week after newbie mode and say that
    Moogle, if you want to try and tell me that you and your friends in 1:12 have never stacked, cheated, or multid...that would be just silly to say because we all know some of you have. All I was stating was that perhaps after the massive stackjob, the rest of the universe can predict the next logical play out of the xMGx playbook. If you want to argue, find me body else. I'm not going to get in a shouting match.

For the record, and it shouldn't even have to be said, I hate multis and cheats in this game. (Except cms Haha)
  • lol, Newb =/= Campco

Newb = Icylands
  • edited January 2014
    lol, Newb =/= Campco

Newb = Icylands
    ^^^this

Moogle, Cory = icegod/icylands. We hung out at cedar point together.
  • Gotcha thought u were campco lol no wonder he seemed confused every time I talked to him on aim about him joining the alliance like he said in the Pfs lol. Well anyways I think u have a strange idea of who is in 1,12 the premi I had land there are stand up fellas. Stacking is far to much work all my guys just came back this rd. I know who did some of the stacking and it's none of the mg crew Cory. I know u think were bad fellas but were just grumpy old men now. Forgot ur Tf (think that's what that ua was called) days remember me and Dylan settled those on the beach in Cedar point lol
  • I wasn't in tf. I was in xKTx. You did settle it skipping down the beaches of eerie if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I'll pm you and you can confirm or deny some allegations and we can go from there.
  • If u remember correctly hell I think u took the video lol crazy times u shoulda made it to the alliance got lukeage here would have trev but his aim is assed.
  • You stole some of my friends. Jerk.

Now I have to talk to nooooooooooooooooooobs!
  • Anyone ha e a list of multis yet? Tomorrow afternoon there won't be much land to go around -.-
  • I talked with all the ALS once inactive war is over we all plan going after multis so I am sure a list will pop up. Nice that every al this rd is down to work together and take out multis
  • Lol sry Ty all the koo kids wanted to be grumpy this round. Noobs r fun though lol
  • Whoever said the top alliances are "equal" is a LIAR.

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • Who knows we will see how the rd goes maybe I am pulling a moogle on the server this isn't even my alliance and I'll pop up a month in the rd with my real alliance. ...... I know it just mind fucked ya a bit there lol
  • There should be no Inactive wars, none.
  • Psssh, I'd ERadicate your alliance Moogle.
  • Get it! ER! Get it! Lol
  • Lol dole that was bad ur still a tiger monkey in my book bro
  • Lol dole that was bad ur still a tiger monkey in my book bro
    I picture his as freakazoid. His long time eternias revenge avatar.
  • betcha 10 bucks the dws come out with 1000 goons and rolls the top 10 land who decided to max explore and play high probes. And ppl are gonna have a lot less defense like last rd with 20% explore thingy.

goons cost 17. 1000 of them would only be 17,000. thats like less than the cost of 15 tanks :o

Having an inactive war would just make them get the easy 1801 honor :P

As for the rest of the dws who are basically unorganized and don't trust each other will have to build defense. Basically the side with the organized 20 dws are gonna win the rd outta newbie and thats a fact. And thats why last rd we had all o them early wars. And thats why....

Turtles always win.
  • Damn ur logic loaf. But inactive wars r fun lol
  • No, no they aren't.
  • Let's all war wolf pack.

Just kidding dhara :)
  • betcha 10 bucks the dws come out with 1000 goons and rolls the top 10 land who decided to max explore and play high probes. And ppl are gonna have a lot less defense like last rd with 20% explore thingy.

goons cost 17. 1000 of them would only be 17,000. thats like less than the cost of 15 tanks :o

Having an inactive war would just make them get the easy 1801 honor :P

As for the rest of the dws who are basically unorganized and don't trust each other will have to build defense. Basically the side with the organized 20 dws are gonna win the rd outta newbie and thats a fact. And thats why last rd we had all o them early wars. And thats why....

Turtles always win.
    Not to be a dick or anything but my goons only cost 16 actually B-)
  • calculated wrong 16 then :P
  • might as well make goons free
  • People are EXTREMELY confused as to who landed where. I saw that "stack list" and it's dead wrong. 1:12 is a pretty average sector. My premi are all old farts who forget how to play the game and are relearning (myself included). The rest of the sector seem like decent people so far though, but nobody I even know.