Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GrumpyOldMen

Comments

• Also, please don't make the assumption that I cheat just because I'm xMGx.
  • I saw then list and it has been confirmed to be inaccurate today. Amog I apologize if I sounded like a dick.
  • Post the list, im curious to see what fairy tales someone made haha
  • Post the list, im curious to see what fairy tales someone made haha
    This
  • edited January 2014
    1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer

would have been cool though =) flazer seems so out of place in this list
  • LOL, oh lord I can vouch this list isn't right....oh god the shit people make up
  • Haha sk players are similar to little girls for gossip
  • i heard zeal is 0 defense and has 8k goons
  • i heard zeal is 0 defense and has 8k goons
    Truth.
  • Man, I would have loved to been in that sector.
  • wtf why did someone post my sector
  • wtf why did someone post my sector
    CMS will have its revenge.
  • to late i am going to destroy cms this round. Shining has already defected to my side
  • Yea I lmfao when I saw the list also. And yea Patrick in über imaginary sector trade him for Kesha westas tex omni default walls seph tank and ftb. I think I used all twenty spots now lol
  • to late i am going to destroy cms this round. Shining has already defected to my side
    Shining is in my alliance. Ian your AT will be CMS's first target.
  • ITS A GOOD THING IM NOT A DW!
  • ITS A GOOD THING IM NOT A DW!
    That never stopped you in the past. You play oceanic AT just to be a hipster.
  • you can't keep me down
  • you can't keep me down
    I can try!
  • shining is just a plant on your side, this is cms's super secret plan. which i probably shouldn't have just told you
  • MIND IS BLOWN
  • MIND IS BLOWN
  • What is cms?
  • edited January 2014
    What is cms?
    *brings amog to sit on his lap*

3 or 4 rounds ago I was running gravity with my normal handle "Icylands xKTx". A pretty good early war broke out. People died. Damred, jesterawx, cobras, monkeysonsk....you get the idea. It went on for a while longer and a few of us ALs decided to kill each other (me, flazer, and dole). So we did. I died and was clear about not recreating....so meadows decided to make a new account with the kd name Icylands xKTx and it landed it gravity. She posed as me, was given AL, and everyone thought she was me. Then my buddy from RL texted me about posting a missile KT a few days later, and I was like, why the hell would I care? I am done for the round? That's when I came back to the pfs to find out I was being badmouthed for joining flazers alliance and beating up on doles alliance. Anyways, from then on CoryMeadows were known as a multi duo because of the lulz. Then one day we assimilated shining. So we are CoryMeadowsShining (Cms) and we rule the galaxy as the multi overlord.

The end.

*pats amog on the head*
  • :: Gives AMOG a cookie.::
  • :: Gives AMOG a cookie.::
    *huggles among*
  • *winks at AMOG*

[CMS]

Also, I'm not playing this round. >_> Too much stacking. I mean, c'mon, who puts

1. Kes
    2. Rico
    3. Amog
    4. Moogle
    5. Lynog
    6. Jones
    7. QWJ
    8. Mercer
    9. Chefgreg
    10. meadows
    11. flazer

in the same sector?? That's such BS. Man, I don't even wanna play anymore. Screw this. You're all trolls. I'm deleting. BYE.
  • im really out of place
  • but id still win minigolf against anyone in that group
  • Shining, that list has been debunked. While some of it is true, it isnt 100% accurate.