Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Australia sweep England 5 - 0 to reclaim the ashes

124»

Comments

• When neg starts talking football the debate is over
  • my boy Jack is blowing shit up right now
  • name a better CB partnership in the world right now with stats to back it upimage
  • 27 games in two years, say no more.
  • What's a clean sheet?
  • if you wanna play the stats game then go look at Dante and Boateng. Not only have they conceded less goals but they have won 5 major honours with their team last season alone, what have these two won in their 2 years and 27 games together?
  • futball? who watches this? *yawn its like watching flies fuck
    most popular sport on earth by a long mile, thats a fact. Go watch some flies fuck, fatboy
  • What's a clean sheet?
    If you concede 0 goals during a game

And I'm with lynog on this one. 27 games in 2 years?! That's isn't a partnership at all. If they were that good they would both be playing week in week out together.
    Of course with arsenals absolutely appalling medical department, 27 in 2 years is probably an achievement lol
  • as much as I'd enjoy watching flies fuck... Lets get back to how we annihilated the Pomms \:D/
  • edited January 2014
    What's a clean sheet?
    If you concede 0 goals during a game

And I'm with lynog on this one. 27 games in 2 years?! That's isn't a partnership at all. If they were that good they would both be playing week in week out together.
    Of course with arsenals absolutely appalling medical department, 27 in 2 years is probably an achievement lol
    if you bothered to read the top bit of the image you would clearly see

"completed 90 mins together in last 2 years"

so we may have substitutions before the 90 minute mark or lets not forget vermealen who used to be 1st team all the time

the funny thing is that im sure if this was some other defensive duo playing for your team then you would be praising them for playing so well in such a short amount of time as partnerships tend to develop over time

i get it though. you arsenal doubters gotta keep doubting.

• as much as I'd enjoy watching flies fuck... Lets get back to how we annihilated the Pomms \:D/
    they are a fucking disgrace

the poms have been silenced

most popular sport on earth by a long mile, thats a fact. Go watch some flies fuck, fatboy

Woh buddy, dont get all offended. I dont care if it is the most popular sport on earth. Its still boring as fuck to watch hence the reference. Just goes to show the world if filled with sheep and are easily amused.
  • Yeh the majority of the planet is wrong, you are right.
    as much as I'd enjoy watching flies fuck... Lets get back to how we annihilated the Pomms \:D/
    Lucky you have Sir Steve as your avatar so I wont give you any shit....it was close though.
  • Yeh the majority of the planet is wrong, you are right.
    as much as I'd enjoy watching flies fuck... Lets get back to how we annihilated the Pomms \:D/
    Lucky you have Sir Steve as your avatar so I wont give you any shit....it was close though.
    you realise that is our homie Psy dont you Dan? aka our ozzie grandpa who likes to touch younguns.
  • no way! Whats goin on Psy, why no aim nig?
  • edited January 2014
    Oi. Carl. Dun be spreadin rumours bout me.
    Cant argue with the "grandpa", but seriously... I checked ALL of their ID's and Im good with Mr. Plod!

Dan, life has been productive the last 2 years. Thought I'd fuck it up a little with some SK addiction again...