Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Australia sweep England 5 - 0 to reclaim the ashes

Comments

• How do you not read your own words and die of embarrassment? It amazes me that people like you are allowed to steal our oxygen
  • How do you not read your own words and die of embarrassment? It amazes me that people like you are allowed to steal our oxygen
    I need the oxygen for when i stick my massive cock up ya mams arse and she screams for more.
    Its tiring work mate.
    He fanny is like a busted couch
  • Didn't read this thread, but neg made it so I imagine it's about cricket...

so on that note, LOL
  • "ya mum" jokes got old before everyone stopped being a teenager. But of course since you were "banned" from the internet, I think you may have missed out on this
  • An even worse sport than hockey
    All sports are worse than hockey.
    All sports are worse than hockey.
  • Only to you canadians with your flappy heads
  • its normal for the english to say that cricket is bad or they dont watch it when they lose the ashes

when they are winning though you cant shut the cunts up

then you have the typical ice hockey fans that keep spewing crap about their sport being better

total number of ice hockey fans in this thread = 2 people ;)

says it all really
  • edited January 2014
    I get it, hockey's too intense for some folks. Someone needs to support darts, cricket and bowling.
  • being the second most popular sport in the world means that cricket must be doing something right

maybe hockey needs to stop with the product placement?

"this is the pepsi half time show as the boston big macs take on the philadelphia dunkin donuts"
  • Can't say I know what you mean, that doesn't happen in Canada ;)
  • I get it, hockey's too intense for some folks. Someone needs to support darts, cricket and bowling.
    And baseball. I love watching a bunch of out of shape slobs crush in billiards and what have you. Its a real sport, like poker.
  • lol, I never get the point of talking smack about other sports. Maybe because I happen to enjoy a lot

If you can get up there and do a better job than the professionals then go get paid to do it. Otherwise sit down, shut up and enjoy the show
  • A thread about cricket? What are these PFs coming too! I can't stand soccer but can tolerate the talk but cricket? Really?
  • Yes. Really. They can't even make a video game for people to enjoy about cricket. They make a game that is so bad, they cant even release it.
  • i prefer to think of cricket as too good of a sport for EA games to kill

keep forking out your cash for the same game each year with just new rosters

• edited January 2014
    At least they are playable :-))
  • edited January 2014
    lol, I never get the point of talking smack about other sports. Maybe because I happen to enjoy a lot

If you can get up there and do a better job than the professionals then go get paid to do it. Otherwise sit down, shut up and enjoy the show
    i hear you. the americans/canadians are the worst for it.

this was a gentle thread to start some banter with my english comrades and right now we're instead talking about "hockey being better", "baseball takes more skill", "gridiron is more tough".

the fact that america/canada don't branch out to vs other countries in any sport says it all really
  • Where did Australia place in medal counts every year ever for the past forever...compared to US or Canada?
  • Neg is just mad. He's like a hipster, he can't talk about the fun sports cause they aren't relevant in Australia so he clings to sports nobody actually likes.
  • Where did Australia place in medal counts every year ever for the past forever...compared to US or Canada?
    is google or wikipedia down?

im not sure what you are trying to prove
  • the fact that america/canada don't branch out to vs other countries in any sport says it all really
    I think we branch out plenty ;)
  • NFL is your most popular sport and nobody else in the world plays it

even more disgusting is that you proclaim the winner of MLB and NFL as "world champions"

name another country in the world as arrogant as that. you cant
  • Because no other league or team in the world could compete with those world champions.

I agreed with you that NFL and MLB are terrible. NBA is also awful.

Anyway, didn't you quit and leave here for good?
  • there was some Arsenal smack talk going on in here earlier. i hear a bunch a jealous haters.

#invincibles
  • LOL

english fags like viva, lynog and qwj were screaming about englands victory a while ago

now they have nothing to say but their usual prayers to the queen

thee seek too leeve thee mother england yet thee cannot leeve thee queen ande king
    dont you ever tell these lies about me Neg, baby Jesus is in a bad way right now because of this post.
  • there was some Arsenal smack talk going on in here earlier. i hear a bunch a jealous haters.

#invincibles
    invincible you say? i misread as invisible, like your European cups. :D
  • we've held our own despite spending much less money than other clubs
  • we've held our own despite spending much less money than other clubs
    Wrong. You spent all your money on a stadium that you couldn't afford at the time and have been paying that off rather than spending it on players