Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WereWolf Sign up: Malazan the Fallen - To begin christmas day

Comments

• In hopefully i last longer
  • P.s. I love you walls
    in

walls keeps the cold out, and the warmth inside

if you know what i mean ;)
  • dfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsdfs
  • sure ill play
  • i guess i'll play, i dont like all this talk about this being the best book series ever though...thats crazy talk
  • No I was going to read Forge of Darkness next.

I tried Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe but its not the same :(

Which I.C.E book is the seguleh one?
    Book 1- a night for knives - I forget what all it happens- cuz I breeze d through it
    Book 2 - return of the crimson guard- obv plot
    Book 3 -Stone wielder: about the storm riders and the storm wall, and Malazan the malazan invasion
    Book 4 - orb specter throne- about Daruhijistan The Seguleh and what's left of the malaz army on the contenant
    Book 5 - Jacuruku and the struggle between the Queen of dreems and Ardeta: queen of monsters

Ha.

I haven't heard of those others u mentioned, if they are good ill look them up-

Forge of Darkness is Eriksons new trilogy based on Anomander/Silchas/Andarist when Kharkanas was young. Only book 1 is out so far, 2 is due soon.

The other one is a totally different series but known as one of the best fantasy series ever.
  • Havnt read any of these books.
    Can I cliffnote it?
  • edited December 2013
    Lol mystic not a chance- I mean- there is a wiki- but you'd never really.understand. ..

But u shouldnt need to have read the books. Ill make it somewhat simple
  • My goldfish and I would like to play.
  • edited December 2013
  • i actually did buy the first book in the series the other day. then finals hit so i couldnt really read it. then my mom passed away the day after finals were over and yea...i dont really feel like trying something new right now
  • edited December 2013
    i actually did buy the first book in the series the other day. then finals hit so i couldnt really read it. then my mom passed away the day after finals were over and yea...i dont really feel like trying something new right now

That sucks Aza. Sorry to hear about your mom

• Tl;dr

When is the next game going to start? Either of them, I'm bored.
  • i actually did buy the first book in the series the other day. then finals hit so i couldnt really read it. then my mom passed away the day after finals were over and yea...i dont really feel like trying something new right now
    Sorry to hear that mate. When you start the first book it will be hard to get into it and confusing, stick with it and you will be happy you did.
  • In! Osiris makes a terrible husband, I've been churning butter all god damn day!
  • In! Osiris makes a terrible husband, I've been churning butter all god damn day!
    Get back in the Kitchen, did I say you can leave?!
  • edited December 2013
    In! Osiris makes a terrible husband, I've been churning butter all god damn day!
    Get back in the Kitchen, did I say you can leave?!
    **shuffles feet** Yesa Massah!

**Mumbles** I never get to leave the kitchen :(
  • This game is so confusing now. In.
  • This game is so confusing now. In.
    Atta boy.
  • My face when you find out who Shadowthrone & Cotillion are:

• i'm like 50 pages into the first book...somebody please explain to me wtf i'm reading
  • Rude ole Dole