Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WereWolf Sign up: Malazan the Fallen - To begin christmas day

edited December 2013 in General
Because we all know walls WW will fall on its head, and I want to get in before cory and everyone else that wants to go next. BAM.

For after walls ww is done

Comments

• P.s. I love you walls
  • I fear you:
    A) Running a game and
    B) ruining the series. Only just finished the first book :(
  • In I don't know what happened to the sign up sheet but I'll just clutch my ideas close to my heart.

Is there a rule against simultanious we games?
  • why the sudden rush of WW games???
    Loafery is here and everyone wants to play w him
    Loafery is here and everyone wants to play w him
    +1
  • People have their own stories to tell, I guess. Gotta be careful though that the forums don't get saturated with these WW games otherwise we'll all get bored of them pretty quickly.

Let one end, give it a few days, then do another if people want another one.
  • i will do it sure why not
  • play a ton of WW get bored and tired of multis leave sk for 3 years come back and do it all over again.

cycle of sk
  • I'm in. Forever in.

So much WW.
  • edited December 2013
    In.
  • Zeal :
    Hmmm I didn't think about point B) (point A being completely legit- I'd be afriad too)

Ill make sure to avoid posting spoilers as much as I can It'll end up being more like a faction game- Maybe like multi player stragito.

High house Shadow-
    King
    Queen
    Jester
    Priest
    Assassin

High house Thyr
    King
    Queen
    Knight

MALAZAN 5TH army
    High fist
    High mage
    Varius squads
    Cadre mages
    Sappers
    A T'allan Imass undead clan

UnAllined
    Assassigns guild
    Moons spawan and Anamander Rake
    Caladan brood and the Crimson Guard
    Elient (dragon)
    Oppon Twins of Chance
    Also- once your through the first book the hard part is over- it gets better and better.
  • Bastard Cai

IN
  • The first like, 200pages were fucking impossible. Started to fit together around 250 then it got pretty good.

Anomander is a fuckin thug.
  • Zeal, you are in for a fucking treat mate. Finished the last recently. Best series ever.

• Anomander is aweaome.

Qwj- have you started any of the I.C.E. books yet? I'm on the 5th and they have been pretty good- they seem to get better with ea h book. In This last one, The Seguleh were a main part of the story- they were so boss, " on with the seguleh could 500 versus 30,0000 be considered a route"
  • No I was going to read Forge of Darkness next.

I tried Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe but its not the same :(

Which I.C.E book is the seguleh one?
  • I will dip my WW boner in this one
  • Tentatively in. If it's a simple one i'll play, if its got a lot of roles and loads of mechanics during the night i'll pass. Getting tired of tl:dr threads.
  • Depending on which game actually goes ahead, I think trying to keep up with more than 1 is not something I can be bothered with

so tentatively in
  • Bah prime- read first post.
    Ok mr cranky pants!
  • No I was going to read Forge of Darkness next.

I tried Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe but its not the same :(

Which I.C.E book is the seguleh one?
    Book 1- a night for knives - I forget what all it happens- cuz I breeze d through it
    Book 2 - return of the crimson guard- obv plot
    Book 3 -Stone wielder: about the storm riders and the storm wall, and Malazan the malazan invasion
    Book 4 - orb specter throne- about Daruhijistan The Seguleh and what's left of the malaz army on the contenant
    Book 5 - Jacuruku and the struggle between the Queen of dreems and Ardeta: queen of monsters

Ha.

I haven't heard of those others u mentioned, if they are good ill look them up-
    Ok mr cranky pants!
    Lol :)