Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's using multis

13»

Comments

• I have more kids than there are nerds in a computer lab...
  • I invited the NSA through the email invite thingy and then sent an anonymous email saying we are conspiring here and honing our war tactics.
  • NSA is spying here like they do on WoW.
  • NSA is spying here like they do on WoW.
    Ok so new game: One person in Star Kingdoms is working for the NSA. Who is it?

And no it's not BFart, he's just a computer
  • Zx use probers, Viva uses multi armies, Neg uses multi armies, Cobras account shares and takes over account constantly, Meadows multis.

Of all the people accused, I'm literally the only one that doesn't cheat at all.
    If I recall, viva accused me as well, and I'm the the non-cheater boat with you. Weird that he openly accuses people that have never been accused of cheating before, but gets upset when others call him a cheater (and he is a proven cheat).
    Yea, pretty much you and me then.
    Hope you are happy :)

i think that

• Zx use probers, Viva uses multi armies, Neg uses multi armies, Cobras account shares and takes over account constantly, Meadows multis.

Of all the people accused, I'm literally the only one that doesn't cheat at all.
    If I recall, viva accused me as well, and I'm the the non-cheater boat with you. Weird that he openly accuses people that have never been accused of cheating before, but gets upset when others call him a cheater (and he is a proven cheat).
    Yea, pretty much you and me then.
    Hope you are happy :)

i think that

You think that Ty and I are the only two that don't cheat? God I hope there are a couple more at least.
  • i only cheeat when scars does
  • Ian, quit cheating so much.
  • I dont get accused :-(
  • pie i caught you logging onto rooks account stop it
  • Nooooo I never got caught doing that. Im not saying I havent... just never got caught. Pics or it doesnt count. Thats how it goes... right?
  • and you friend farmed in round 51 i think it was?
  • I have not cheated this round. I swear.
    I have been a turtle..
    Have been hit...
  • Wasnt friend farming... was sector farming. I didnt know the guy before the round. Get it right! I wasnt even first hit... I was 5, 6, 9
  • HOLY FARMING BATMAN
  • get this, the guy sent out a sector message to hold wls until x time so that he can disband all and break i think it was dogtown at the time.

Of course rook and pie went 1-6 then pie hit 9th again
  • No no no... you have it wrong. His group mate hit 1 and 2 UndeadKingdom hit 3 and 4.. me 5,6 Rook got one followed by Undead once more and finally mine at 9. If you are going to bring up old stupid shit... at least get it right ffs I expect more from you Ian.
  • And its Farmer Pie... not Batman :-)