Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's using multis

edited December 2013 in General
Strawhat Pirates (1:6) Nobody 1
homeboy (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
wrenchy (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
Cumi Izback (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
Someone (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 1
Ming Numara (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
jewishgod (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
Geometric (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
Chasin Waterfalls (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
90210 (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
Tre Styles (1:6) Someone (1:6) 0
Furious Styles (1:6) Nobody 5
Catam (1:6) Nobody 0
XxX (1:6) Nobody 0
OpieOP (1:6) Strawhat Pirates (1:6) 5
howdyhoes (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
A (1:6) Nobody 0
NoMaNsLaNd (1:6) Nobody

and WE are using multis, right ? bunch of brainless people

Comments

• It's Cory

Cory is the multi man
  • God damnit cory
  • STUNNERS should cancel kt of furious styles
    It's totally a dishonorable kill
  • u all hav no honer

- viva, master of honor
  • Every multi in SK history was me.
  • u all hav no honer

- viva, master of honor

• nah. the multi leader is neg aka nimord aka retard
  • edited December 2013
    13:04:46 DW OP (1:8) - "multi are evil!!!" said the multi
    13:05:09 DW OP (1:8) - "but isn't that hypocritical, multi" asked the good people of sk
    13:05:25 DW OP (1:8) - "fu(k you!!!!!!" replied the multis
    13:05:45 DW OP (1:8) - the story of SK
  • nah. the multi leader is neg aka nimord aka retard
    Possible
    He's a bell end
  • 13:03:32 howdyhoes (1:6) if you are fighting for phantomz you are fighting for multis
    13:02:07 howdyhoes (1:6) - hope you enjoy my multis
    13:02:13 howdyhoes (1:6) - regards xLTx

THIS IS SK
  • No, I'm the multi leader!
  • better get a handle on those multis ty
  • gd attention whores
  • WHO'S THAT MULTIMON?!

IT'S MULTIZARD!
  • WHO'S THAT MULTIMON?!

IT'S MULTIZARD!
    I sucked so bad at that. Was always pikachu but never looked like him
  • I always preferred Multoise.
  • Strawhat Pirates (1:6) Nobody 1
    homeboy (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
    wrenchy (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
    Cumi Izback (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
    Someone (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 1
    Ming Numara (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
    jewishgod (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
    Geometric (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
    Chasin Waterfalls (1:6) Furious Styles (1:6) 0
    90210 (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
    Tre Styles (1:6) Someone (1:6) 0
    Furious Styles (1:6) Nobody 5
    Catam (1:6) Nobody 0
    XxX (1:6) Nobody 0
    OpieOP (1:6) Strawhat Pirates (1:6) 5
    howdyhoes (1:6) OpieOP (1:6) 0
    A (1:6) Nobody 0
    NoMaNsLaNd (1:6) Nobody

and WE are using multis, right ? bunch of brainless people
    he resorts to namecalling, clearly hes on the defensive about this. Its him, which is why viva is defending them, their kind sticks together.
  • yeah. when some mentally challenged guy sshows you 2 matching ip's you all freak out. when a couple of sectors in phantomz are infested with multis made by the same person..with the intention to gain SL and f*ck up the sectors so Stunners can win this war . you all make jokes and off-topic. i am overestimating you when i say ' brainless '. by you...i mean the sk community . and you wonder why good players don't play this game anymore. i haven't played sk for 7-8 yrs. big mistake to try it again
  • don't think they care cumi. neg's probably using cobras' ids to do it anyway.
  • neg is clean hes no cheat
  • yeah. when some mentally challenged guy sshows you 2 matching ip's you all freak out. when a couple of sectors in phantomz are infested with multis made by the same person..with the intention to gain SL and f*ck up the sectors so Stunners can win this war . you all make jokes and off-topic. i am overestimating you when i say ' brainless '. by you...i mean the sk community . and you wonder why good players don't play this game anymore. i haven't played sk for 7-8 yrs. big mistake to try it again
    Stunners already blame Disney for the multis and cheating, Disney blame phantomz, phantomz blame stunners, its vicious circle of blame and we all knows its viva
  • edited December 2013

Stunners already blame Disney for the multis and cheating, Disney blame phantomz, phantomz blame stunners, its vicious circle of blame and we all knows its viva
    As a part of Stunners, I can tell you that we have been multi'd so much this round, that we have absolutely no clue who is running them. Doesn't matter who we war, they are involved, so don't really know that we are blaming anyone inparticular.

• Stunners already blame Disney for the multis and cheating, Disney blame phantomz, phantomz blame stunners, its vicious circle of blame and we all knows its viva
    As a part of Stunners, I can tell you that we have been multi'd so much this round, that we have absolutely no clue who is running them. Doesn't matter who we war, they are involved, so don't really know that we are blaming anyone inparticular.
    To echo this...since we have had almost every KD KTed die from multis and sector 1:4 lose SL to help KT ivar(when it was 3v1 btw) nothing that is happening to u is something that we have expirenced already...and cumi...pretty sure u were nowhere to be found ringing the bell to help...but in that same effect as AL of stunners i have never once said it was "x" kingdom or "y" alliance...i just said it sucked and wanted help...and the help we got was on a 300 land multi requiring a couple dozen wls...disney and phantomz on avg would contribute 3 wls each and stunners would provide the other 20

sooo kinda sucks doesnt it...we will help kill multis...i have a list that from the news ian shared today of 5 Terra kingdoms all about the same size(1 of which we already started KTing before but were interrupted by yet another war lol)

1:6
    Geometric (X:9,Y:9) Terra Form 6,960 1,623,041
    Chasin Waterfalls (X:10,Y:10) Terra Form 6,769 1,557,658

1:10
    Sudden Downpour (X:5,Y:7) Terra Form 7,013 1,530,570

1:11
    Battle Robot (X:3,Y:9) Terra Form 7,014 2,441,613

1:17
    Short Shorty (X:4,Y:4) Terra Form 1,435 311,569

1:18
    Hand of Zolas (X:7,Y:2) Terra Form 5,441 1,321,716

• Thats just meadoes having her usual fun
  • you will refer to us as cory/meadows/shining
  • Oh hey, I was looking for those multis.

I thought I had misplaced them.
  • Cumming my seamen