Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's using multis

Comments

• edited December 2013
    it's not my job to ask anyone for help. i don't have access to change the alliance status. don't bring up the IVAR KT because he was r/r = cheater . deltaboy r/r again that's why we targeted him.

i have no fking clue who is using these multis and why. i'm pretty sure there is more than 1 person using them for different purposes.
    i can assure you we, phantomz, killed a bunch of multis...not as many as you did i agree...but we did contribute.

a lot of people said we, zx, are using multis....or that we ARE multis. seems like that isn't the case.

this war is turning into a circus act. with these freaking multis. maybe you would smack us maybe not .. but let's do smth to have a fair war.

i propose again an uni nap when the multis come out of newbie mode. that means in about 48 hrs. get rid of them. and then get on with the war.

i have nothing against war. it's a war game. when you sign up for this game....you know there is a chance you won't finish the round. but let's have a fair war.
  • I will say it again here for all of PFs to read.

Its Cobras.

Also if you weed your own garden, you will know what's growing in it. If you don't like what's growing get rid of it. Only multis left in 1:5 are in newbie. Why? Cause we kill them. Take care of your own sectors and no one could bitch about multis. Oh and KT COBRAS.
  • I will say it again here for all of PFs to read.

Its Cobras.

Also if you weed your own garden, you will know what's growing in it. If you don't like what's growing get rid of it. Only multis left in 1:5 are in newbie. Why? Cause we kill them. Take care of your own sectors and no one could bitch about multis. Oh and KT COBRAS.

Pie is always playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers...he sees right through this...

December 11, 21:49:44 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Alaskan Mongoose (1:12) and lost 60 planets.
    December 11, 21:49:46 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Alaskan Mongoose (1:12) and lost 42 planets.
    December 11, 21:49:47 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Alaskan Mongoose (1:12) and lost 28 planets.
    December 11, 21:49:47 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 11, 23:02:35 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Short Shorty (1:17) and lost 27 planets.
    December 11, 23:02:37 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Short Shorty (1:17) and lost 21 planets.
    December 11, 23:02:39 Our kingdom bonjour (1:11) bravely defended against Short Shorty (1:17) and lost 19 planets.

...he knows my ploy to kill myself a 3rd time is all a rouse...kill pie!
  • Damn a third time... I think the multis are trying to piss me off now. Its like that crack is right there and they keep it out of arms reach (know what I mean, eh dankie poo?) Every Tim... wait! You're out of Newbie? Mother Fucker! !
  • Cobras, you already stated that bonjour was in deletion mode because someone else was 'giving' you a KD again.
  • Cobras, you already stated that bonjour was in deletion mode because someone else was 'giving' you a KD again.
    But if the kd he is given doesn't interact with another kd he has been given, that's ok surely?
  • no that kd was deltaboy 1:19. and he died....so change of plans :)
  • Ah, preemptively killed Cobras. Good job.
    Yup which is cheating
  • Shorty And mongoose weren't multis. Both active kids that talked
  • it's not my job to ask anyone for help. i don't have access to change the alliance status. don't bring up the IVAR KT because he was r/r = cheater . deltaboy r/r again that's why we targeted him.

i have no fking clue who is using these multis and why. i'm pretty sure there is more than 1 person using them for different purposes.
    i can assure you we, phantomz, killed a bunch of multis...not as many as you did i agree...but we did contribute.

a lot of people said we, zx, are using multis....or that we ARE multis. seems like that isn't the case.

this war is turning into a circus act. with these freaking multis. maybe you would smack us maybe not .. but let's do smth to have a fair war.

i propose again an uni nap when the multis come out of newbie mode. that means in about 48 hrs. get rid of them. and then get on with the war.

i have nothing against war. it's a war game. when you sign up for this game....you know there is a chance you won't finish the round. but let's have a fair war.
    Weird that Ivar and Delta were both multi'd as well.. Along with um.. you "targeting" them...
  • Delta took many multi hits
  • I do know that if Cobras list is legit that is some decent lands n time put into kds... not like all the lil pests we been wiping out...
    well for all my PFs only friends you musta not got the memo...i had put that kd into deletion and was going to be taking the Delta kingdom once bonjour was deleted...but in the end i did not take it and so i logged back into bonjour after like 12 hours from when i put it into delete.
  • I do know that if Cobras list is legit that is some decent lands n time put into kds... not like all the lil pests we been wiping out...
    Yup...and you don't have to take my word for it...i just looked at the news someone posted on the PFs with delta's news(you can do the same thing)...and saw that on more than one occasion those kingdoms all started to kidnap delta in the same 5 minutes...so since they are all spread across different alliances and it was just those handful of kingdoms it was not alliance action, and it could have been an UA but it is curious that all them are terra PTs and basically the same size.

Most aggravating is that short shorty was made a KT by stunners about 1-2 weeks ago and phantomz would not help we had some evidence but no matching ips so NML said he wouldn't help...and sudden downpour was caught by sky having matched with the multis and the other ALs would not pull the trigger

so here we are a lot more 1M+ power suicides/kidnaps/fails/grabs/finishing of KTs later and maybe something will happen before the end of the rd

well for all my PFs only friends you musta not got the memo...i had put that kd into deletion and was going to be taking the Delta kingdom once bonjour was deleted...but in the end i did not take it and so i logged back into bonjour after like 12 hours from when i put it into delete.
    let me understand. you were going to ' acquire ' another persons' kd ? and use it ? hmm. interesting :))
  • It's against sk rules
    But Cobras is used to cheating and using multis
  • The worst part is I'm like the only one accused of cheating that doesn't cheat at all. Everyone else pretty much does cheat in some form.
  • Zx use probers, Viva uses multi armies, Neg uses multi armies, Cobras account shares and takes over account constantly, Meadows multis.

Of all the people accused, I'm literally the only one that doesn't cheat at all.
  • such slander!
  • Zx use probers, Viva uses multi armies, Neg uses multi armies, Cobras account shares and takes over account constantly, Meadows multis.

Of all the people accused, I'm literally the only one that doesn't cheat at all.
    clarification* no account sharing...i admit EXACTLY what it is i will do...so don't distort...if someone else is going to quit and not play anymore i will take over an account( i don't hide it i openly fly my avy)...and if i die as an AL and need back in my alliance i will make a kd and if it lands elsewhere put it in delete then make another and repeat until i land in my alliance and then before my kd ever makes it out of newbie those others have been long dead dead dead

BUT i do not play with an account that someone else is currently playing and i do not play on 2 active accounts at 1 time

some people may have a problem with that but i am honest and straight forward about what i do...and that is only playing on 1 account...hence why when walls pointed out i had 5 accounts the other day within about 1-2 hours of his post they had reached 24hrs and were deleted ie i had put them in delete 20hrs before anyone noticed...it wasn't an "o shit i got caught"

thats all...don't deny what i do...just make sure you depict it accurately
  • Cobras is far more trustworthy than most people. Probably why known cheaters are complaining.
  • such slander! [CMS]
  • I didn't mean it, Meadows! I'm sorry!

If I recall, viva accused me as well, and I'm the the non-cheater boat with you. Weird that he openly accuses people that have never been accused of cheating before, but gets upset when others call him a cheater (and he is a proven cheat).
  • oh never saw all these topics their all my multis I needed something 2 do till next round ;)

If I recall, viva accused me as well, and I'm the the non-cheater boat with you. Weird that he openly accuses people that have never been accused of cheating before, but gets upset when others call him a cheater (and he is a proven cheat).
    Yea, pretty much you and me then.
  • Ok guess it time to come clean... they arent multis. I convinced all my kids to sign up and try a round of SK. Leave em alone, theyre just children.
  • Ok guess it time to come clean... they arent multis. I convinced all my kids to sign up and try a round of SK. Leave em alone, theyre just children.
    Not. So. Fast! What actually happened is that I walked into one of the computer labs on my old campus, saw a bunch of bored nerds and gave them the SK website. The rest, as they say, is history...