Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• Screw you Flames. Two words: Sidney Crosby
  • Pens aren't a lock this year imo , I hate the Have but I think they will crush the Pens if it comes to it... and there are so many solid teams in the west left...

Can never count out the pens, but I just don't think this is their year
  • They'll live or die by Fleury. If he gets hot, look out. If he plays like shit, they won't beat the Rangers.
  • I don't think they can beat the Rangers if Crosby doesn't score either. But Fleury is definately capable of stealing games just like Price and the Canadiens did in Boston ;)
  • ahahahaha Fleury is not capable of anything but blowing leads, he almost blew the last game didnt he? Just like his junior day.
  • A good day for hockey yesterday... unreal performance by the bruins.

Oh and Mariaannnnnnnnnnn Gaborriiiiiiiiiiiiik! How fucking clutch?!
  • Gabby is earning himself a contract right now. Danny heatly should be taking notes
  • Fleury shut out...proving my point. The pens will live and die through Fleury until Crosby decides to wake up.
  • easy cam, Fleury still sucks :P
  • If a shut out = "sucks" then I hope that he sucks the rest of the play-offs...
  • He sucks under pressure, just my opinion. Hes sure as shit not worth the 6 mill they are paying him. Or 5.5 whatever it is
  • Just wait until Crosby get's going. The rest of the NHL will have to look out.
  • Havent they been saying that about Crosby since his first playoff game. From what I understand, hes the equivilant of Peyton Manning or Dan Marino... awesome regular season... disappears in the playoffs.
  • All your teams can go to hell.
  • All your teams can go to hell.
  • rather compare crosby to manning since they've both won championships and marino hasn't won shit!

also i wouldn't count out Hank for the rangers, dude is top 3 best goalie in the world imo
  • Canadians playing well tonight.
  • i'm sure they'll apologize for it later
  • booooo ya, canadians! they were out hitting boston in the first 2 periods, pressure like crazy
  • Bam. Kane goes bar down for the win... I love it ;)
  • Props to the wild, they were underdogs but they are starting to become contenders
  • Also: Crawford and Price are duking it out for the Conn Smythe so far
  • poor bryz, cooke should have back checked harder =/ Ana will move on and beat the kings MTL vs Rangers in the east
  • Haha Haha Haha Haha Canadian prime minister tweets glad a Canadian team could beat the bruins in a game 7 hahahahahahaha
  • Haha Haha Haha Haha Canadian prime minister tweets glad a Canadian team could beat the bruins in a game 7 hahahahahahaha
    I think it was partly in good nature, partly a political response to Lucic saying he's going to murder Emelin and Weise.
  • Light jab for everyone... night off tonight...
  • hey zeal, price getting the rolo treatment, how you do you feel about this?
  • Sad, now Habs fans will claim forever that they would have won the cup had Price not been injured... no different than us, only we went deeper.

• Yeah, I don't like st Louis because he is a baby, but I'd rather they win than the have. Tough break with price, but they will be good again next year. Kings need a big W tonight.