Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• and Oilers just got Korpikoski, they actually have changes to get in playoffs now! :D
  • Korpikoski isn't gonna win them a cup lol everything else the oilers have done will although i'm still at a loss why talbot was highly coveted lol i hope he isn't another dubnyk
  • Korpikoski isn't gonna win them a cup lol everything else the oilers have done will although i'm still at a loss why talbot was highly coveted lol i hope he isn't another dubnyk
    i wasnt being serious :P nobody likes the the trade, nto even korpikoski himself, oilers fans doesnt like it either.
  • psh you just love him cuz he's finnish!
  • Goilers for rank1
  • Toronto just traded Kessel ,2nd pick, Biggs, Erixo off to Pittsburgh for Kapanen, Spaling, Harrington and 1st round pick and paying 15% of kessels salary.

which team did a steal? :P
  • Stars and Washington both look like the real deal. They were two of my picks in the summer... Go wings!
  • Predators look horrible! Yay living in Nashville now. Preds better start winning after the Christmas break.
  • They were rocking at the start and have fallen off. You are a couple states closer Tim!
  • Yeah, they have been playing better lately but it hasn't really converted to wins yet. Pekka is finally starting to look like Pekka again, so I'm hoping for a nice run out of the Christmas break.
  • Stars and Washington both look like the real deal. They were two of my picks in the summer... Go wings!
    yeah, i'm really hoping we dont get complacent being 10 points clear in the west
  • How much money would you give to Barkov with his new contract?

— Cats on the Prowl (@Cats0ntheprowl) 30. joulukuuta 2015
  • i don't think Canada is gonna repeat at the world juniors this year :(
  • i don't think Canada is gonna repeat at the world juniors this year :(
    Yeaaaaah
  • so where is Stamkos going?
  • canada is going home :)
  • canada is going home :)
    and then no one cares about that tournament anymore :P haha jk i'm saddened
  • habs finally trade for an all star like john scott! this means the cup goes to montreal right? since he's an all star?
  • My Hurricanes are playing well as of late. Looking to make it 5 in a row tonight against Vancouver. Let's Go Canes!
  • It's been a year of ups & downs... the loss of McJesus, Klefbom and the myriad other injuries has been hard to swallow.

On the upside, Draisaitl has turned from a guy who can't skate, to one of the deadliest power forwards in the league. Seriously, watch an Oilers game and just focus on #29... he hits big, creates plays annnd has a deadly shot. Also Talbot is starting to play better, which is good.
  • A dozen :D 8-}
    People like it better when the panthers do it.
  • go phaneuf go!
  • go phaneuf go!
  • What a wild series. Such a shame STL and CHI had to meet up in the first round, I think they were the strongest teams in the west. Dallas won't be easy, but I think it's finally St Louis' year... welcome to the Tarasenkshow!

If it's St Louis vs Washington, I'd be so happy. Win/win
  • are you bandwagoning the blues now since they beat "your" hawks?
  • Nahhhh, I respected the blues for a couple years now. They've played solid, dominating hockey that I can't really argue with. Pietrelangelo is coming into his own which is good to see, and I think Tarasenko isn't given the praise he deserves.

He averages less TOI yet puts up better numbers than many elite players. That in itself is retarded. He's been beefing his genius of a coach about it from what I hearc not being utilized properly.
  • Also neither of our teams are in so wtf else do i do! Picked a few players to follow, more exciting this way hahaj