Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of multi's

Comments

• Thank you to the last two posters.
  • I just found another multi all of a sudden:

Courage the Coward (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,304,436 (83)
    Land: 6,527 (68)
    Honor: 2,922 (52)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 199.85 (182)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F - December 1, 20:15:55

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 810-F4-84-FA
    IPvSK2: 862-45-73-6D
    IPvSK2: 910-91-BE-96
    IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F
    IPvSK2: 815-34-0C-5D
    OMG WHO DOES HE MATCH IPS WITH?
    really sky, that wasn't very nice lol
  • edited December 2013
    i really don't care who owns which group or any of that garbage...but i also don't care what your story is for potentially be linked to any of those types of kingdoms...frankly the uni is too small and we have been being warred all rd by the uni...so if u are linked in any way then your are going to be pronounced guilty in my book...is something like voting to screw up SL votes enough under the ip+interaction rule-absolutely not, but this rd I am not left with much choice
    Well said. You may know how the saying goes in the financial world: "Follow the money."

On SK, I'd suggest an alternative saying: "Follow the IPvSK." - There's not one person that can convince me that Sudden, Moon and Alaskan just coincidentally have the same IP. Out of the millions and millions of proxies out there (And probably billions of other methods to get differing IP's), these guys matched on IP's. Granted, 1 in 5,000 IP's will match, but since the player-base is around 100 people playing, that point is moot.

Zeal matched IP's with a guy in sector 1:6 earlier in the round. No interaction, but it was used as an excuse to start a war. This scenario isn't even the same because those three kingdoms above don't just match IP's, but one matches IP's with a multi that helped hijack sector 1:4 (A multi that has subsequently gone inactive, surprise surprise).

Numbers don't lie but once anyone brings the human element into it by asking a person why they match, the lines get blurry because emotions come into play. I'm not AL, but if I were (No, I won't disband, lol), I'd have KT'd all kingdoms on that list without a second thought. :)
  • people can say different things on the multis...my thoughts are this...

There are different types of multis owned by different people.

1.there are the multis in vacation mode that have been doing the mop up land hits on our kds that are being KTed
    2.there are multis that "appear" like real kds that are heavy probes and PKed ian last night
    3.there may be some other "group" of multis

i really don't care who owns which group or any of that garbage...but i also don't care what your story is for potentially be linked to any of those types of kingdoms...frankly the uni is too small and we have been being warred all rd by the uni...so if u are linked in any way then your are going to be pronounced guilty in my book...is something like voting to screw up SL votes enough under the ip+interaction rule-absolutely not, but this rd I am not left with much choice

so if anyone thinks different...instead of throwing sticks at my stance...offer an alternative that actually finds them and kills them vs ignoring the problem and I am all ears...but i will have no time for people that criticize and offer not solution

lastly thanks to sky for actually trying vs all those just poking holes at his efforts and not doing anything about it themselves
    Excellent leadership! Anyone who needs to cheat at sk when there are only 100-200 players left should just stop playing.
  • Alaskan was very active during war and went off in the AFs. He is OK.
  • Multis are always bad when they are against you and "someone elses problem" when they are on your side. Least some players actually stick to their guns and hunt them regardless :)

Matching ip's + screwing votes is enough to KT, if you turn a blindeye to that you are a full on handicap.

There was a round where Stella and KoD were in the same sector, and some multis allegedly stole SL from him right before KoD got rolled. I wouldn't even think twice before killing kds like that haha
  • Zeal gets it. :)
  • i really don't care who owns which group or any of that garbage...but i also don't care what your story is for potentially be linked to any of those types of kingdoms...frankly the uni is too small and we have been being warred all rd by the uni...so if u are linked in any way then your are going to be pronounced guilty in my book...is something like voting to screw up SL votes enough under the ip+interaction rule-absolutely not, but this rd I am not left with much choice
    Well said. You may know how the saying goes in the financial world: "Follow the money."

On SK, I'd suggest an alternative saying: "Follow the IPvSK." - There's not one person that can convince me that Sudden, Moon and Alaskan just coincidentally have the same IP. Out of the millions and millions of proxies out there (And probably billions of other methods to get differing IP's), these guys matched on IP's. Granted, 1 in 5,000 IP's will match, but since the player-base is around 100 people playing, that point is moot.

Zeal matched IP's with a guy in sector 1:6 earlier in the round. No interaction, but it was used as an excuse to start a war. This scenario isn't even the same because those three kingdoms above don't just match IP's, but one matches IP's with a multi that helped hijack sector 1:4 (A multi that has subsequently gone inactive, surprise surprise).

Numbers don't lie but once anyone brings the human element into it by asking a person why they match, the lines get blurry because emotions come into play. I'm not AL, but if I were (No, I won't disband, lol), I'd have KT'd all kingdoms on that list without a second thought. :)
    heres the thing, i looked thru my database, i don't see some of the ip matches that sky posted up. so unless he's playing some different sk, or he's trying to kill people anyone can verify?
  • i really don't care who owns which group or any of that garbage...but i also don't care what your story is for potentially be linked to any of those types of kingdoms...frankly the uni is too small and we have been being warred all rd by the uni...so if u are linked in any way then your are going to be pronounced guilty in my book...is something like voting to screw up SL votes enough under the ip+interaction rule-absolutely not, but this rd I am not left with much choice

heres the thing, i looked thru my database, i don't see some of the ip matches that sky posted up. so unless he's playing some different sk, or he's trying to kill people anyone can verify?
    the problem is that as Sky pointed out it looks like they have flushed their IPs...so this would explain why the matches he found on Nov 29 do not show up on Dec 2.
  • I don't think you guys understand what flushing IPs means.
  • I don't think you guys understand what flushing IPs means.
    ^^^
  • but ips will get off after a few days anyway *shrug*

the problem is that as Sky pointed out it looks like they have flushed their IPs...so this would explain why the matches he found on Nov 29 do not show up on Dec 2.

here's the problem with that logic.

flushing an ip. means, u have a match, u somehow find earlier 'ip's' in the list
    because bfart only lists 5 ips

now, if someone were to flush ips, they would probably flush it the instant they match, instead of after they are caught.

in which case they would never be caught.
    so sky would never be able to get evidence of a match if they were going to flush ips.

and when u flush ips , you have a massive ip list which sticks for a long time.
    which i don't see.
    and secondly, you flush your ips on your main kingdom so they don't match anyone else. and i don't see that either.

so as sky pointed out. they DONT LOOK like they flushed IPs. because apparently sky doesn't make any sense.

correct me if i'm wrong.
  • and on a side note. looking at the size of these kingdoms. you could literally build a bigger kingdom in a week. If someone wanted to do damage with these multis, they could make more/better kingdoms in 72 hours....

so what exactly are u killing?
    pardon me

why* exactly are u killing these? i mean there's a gigantic farmer in 1:11 that is ignored, and we're hunting multis that have nothing, some are in noob mode, and others are inactive /no login.

not that i'm against multi hunting, but why didn't we end up hunting all of g2/g3 when they were 100% multis too, and just as inactive as these ones are....
  • edited December 2013
    Walls, I really don't know how to make things any clearer, lol.

1. Every single kingdom in my first three posts was copied and pasted exactly as I saw them. If IP's don't match now, that's because IP's expire, change and/or get replaced.

2. If anyone wanted to verify those IP's, all the kingdom names and sectors were there. Anyone could've verified it almost three days ago when I started this thread.

3. Those IP's were the IP's associated with each kingdom in the later hours of November 29th when I started noting them just as King Ivar died. I started this thread in the early hours of November 30th (UK time)

4. From my experience, once you have 5 IP's recorded against your kingdom, each IP stays for 48 hours. At the risk of helping multi owners who don't know, any additional IP's used aren't recorded against the kingdom and the existing 5 IP's stay there until one expires. For most people, those five different IP's are recorded at different times over 48 hours so, by the time they log in for the sixth time with a different IP, the first IP expires after 48 hours and is replaced by a new one. And on and on it goes with each IP expiring after 48 hours and being replaced.

5. Flushing an IP involves removing IP's from the list of 5 IP's so people don't notice that you've just matched that other multi. There is a very simple method to do so, but I won't be sharing it for obvious reasons.

6 "now, if someone were to flush ips, they would probably flush it the instant they match, instead of after they are caught."

Incorrect. Sometimes, you'll try and try to flush an IP, but it won't go away for whatever reason. At that stage, you just hope no-one will see it until it expires.

7. IP's expire after 48 hours. Each IP expires 48 hours after they were used to log in to the kingdom. Ever wondered why, if a kingdom hasn't logged in, it shows "No record"? Each IP that was there kept expiring until the last one expires and the kingdom is defined as "inactive".

8. "so sky would never be able to get evidence of a match if they were going to flush ips."

Yup, already stated that I'm sure this guy has other kingdoms that we don't know about. Yet.

9. The size of the kingdom doesn't really matter. All that matters is that they match. The kingdoms could be used for SoKs, as a probe farm, bank, whatever.

10. Galaxy 2 and 3 really were just farms for the benefit of everyone. They were totally harmless and we all had a chance to feast on them.

11. I've never had to use screenshots to prove anything, but maybe I should start doing so. :p

12. Not really any point after all this time saying that IP's don't match. Didn't stop half of them going into vacation mode and some others going inactive, haha.
  • I like how zeality matching 5 ips to his multi wasn't enough proof, but 1 matching ip on random kingdoms is enough for a witchhunt
  • edited December 2013
    I thought it was only one initially? And then more started popping up later.
  • Nah, he literally matched all 5.

Also friend farming is allowed in Stunner, so if you want me to disband for you lmk
  • here's some more clarification, tho explaining this will help cheating but watever.

actually on second thought, probably better not to explain how ip flushing actually works. LOL just want to say, u don't know how it works.

and next, nowadays anyone who browses properly uses proxies/anonymous DNS/ etc. because of how the government watches everything.

this also includes anonymous browsers, which inadvertently cycle thru their own proxies and anonymous ip's. so anyone logging into sk using an anonymous browser, can randomly match someone else in the universe based off of that.

i personally don't use one just for sk. because i don't care if the government monitors my actions on sk. and 2ndly i don't want to randomly match some idiot in another sector because sky will hunt me down and call me a multi.

and u just said #10 they were harmless
    i don't see much harm from kingdoms in noob mode matching some random people that are inactive. proof of them actually being multis other than ip should be needed.

December 1, 01:34:11 Our brave kingdom USS Voyager (1:11) attacked Indigo Violet (1:20) and conquered 245 planets.
    December 1, 01:34:26 Our brave kingdom USS Voyager (1:11) attacked Indigo Violet (1:20) and conquered 209 planets.
    December 1, 01:35:56 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 300 planets.
    December 1, 01:36:01 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 216 planets.
    December 1, 01:36:06 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 149 planets.

this on the other hand, is such obvious and stupid farming. and he's huge. yet...... not a kt?
    like not only are they groupmates and farming, it did cause harm to someone else, and is such obvious cheating against bcarts rules of farming. i would consider killing this guy a priority over killing multis.

• I remember beanland's ip match tracker, sooo many legit players popped up on that too due to that kind of thing and phone ips or something. ALs had to rule out matches without interaction as any kind of evidence or there would have been hardly any kds left in the uni.
  • here's some more clarification, tho explaining this will help cheating but watever.

actually on second thought, probably better not to explain how ip flushing actually works. LOL just want to say, u don't know how it works.

and next, nowadays anyone who browses properly uses proxies/anonymous DNS/ etc. because of how the government watches everything.

this also includes anonymous browsers, which inadvertently cycle thru their own proxies and anonymous ip's. so anyone logging into sk using an anonymous browser, can randomly match someone else in the universe based off of that.

i personally don't use one just for sk. because i don't care if the government monitors my actions on sk. and 2ndly i don't want to randomly match some idiot in another sector because sky will hunt me down and call me a multi.

i don't see much harm from kingdoms in noob mode matching some random people that are inactive. proof of them actually being multis other than ip should be needed.

December 1, 01:34:11 Our brave kingdom USS Voyager (1:11) attacked Indigo Violet (1:20) and conquered 245 planets.
    December 1, 01:34:26 Our brave kingdom USS Voyager (1:11) attacked Indigo Violet (1:20) and conquered 209 planets.
    December 1, 01:35:56 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 300 planets.
    December 1, 01:36:01 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 216 planets.
    December 1, 01:36:06 Our brave kingdom USS Enterprise (1:11) attacked USS Voyager (1:11) and conquered 149 planets.

this on the other hand, is such obvious and stupid farming. and he's huge. yet...... not a kt?
    like not only are they groupmates and farming, it did cause harm to someone else, and is such obvious cheating against bcarts rules of farming. i would consider killing this guy a priority over killing multis.

Ok a couple points...i'll start with the easier one...Walls you have already got an in game response to that same farming comment....

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on December 1, 23:17:40

ok just don't let me forget about this...im not gonna make it priority this minute b/c im on a witch hunt to kill the multis that have been ****ing with us all rd and specifically those that PKed ian last night

So you may not like my answer but don't come on here and act like its not being dealt with you and I just don't agree that I should stop this and move to that and then pivot back...to bad I am AL this time you are not...we can do it your way when you AL

Regarding the multis... these multis are good they are not meeting the easy criteria of matching ips + interaction...Ian's kingdom mistah J had 68k pop when PKed...he had 10k land and 300k probes so that is either a couple of dozen kingdoms with max pas or a handful of probe farms. In either case we have not really found those yet...so we are needing to piece together different pieces of evidence...we are starting with a chain of matches to kds that were known to multi KTs or do multi voting for SL.

so as i said previously if anyone has a better way to find/confirm/kill multis without using the ip matching + interaction criteria that this multi is rarely if ever going to give us I am all ears...still working on a solution myself

Ok a couple points...i'll start with the easier one...Walls you have already got an in game response to that same farming comment....

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on December 1, 23:17:40

ok just don't let me forget about this...im not gonna make it priority this minute b/c im on a witch hunt to kill the multis that have been ****ing with us all rd and specifically those that PKed ian last night

So you may not like my answer but don't come on here and act like its not being dealt with you and I just don't agree that I should stop this and move to that and then pivot back...to bad I am AL this time you are not...we can do it your way when you AL

Regarding the multis... these multis are good they are not meeting the easy criteria of matching ips + interaction...Ian's kingdom mistah J had 68k pop when PKed...he had 10k land and 300k probes so that is either a couple of dozen kingdoms with max pas or a handful of probe farms. In either case we have not really found those yet...so we are needing to piece together different pieces of evidence...we are starting with a chain of matches to kds that were known to multi KTs or do multi voting for SL.

so as i said previously if anyone has a better way to find/confirm/kill multis without using the ip matching + interaction criteria that this multi is rarely if ever going to give us I am all ears...still working on a solution myself

i already know you know.
    it's for the other blind AL's who don't know anything. ever it seems.

the thing about multis is. bcart is the only one who can find them all.

this is the thing, u ever seen stories about the witch hunts? like people were killed over nothing, because 'OMG MUST ERADICATE ALL THE WITCHES'

here's what i see, there is probably either a whole bunch of multis, maybe even a UA hiding, obviously somebody decently organized pk'd mistah j.
    68k pop at 10k land, is a pretty easy pk, after all he was offline for about 7 hours apparently.

so i calculated his pk.
    it takes 23 successful kidnaps to kill him over a 7 hour expanse of time.
    if he can tell how many news he had, that would help a lot in determining what we're actually looking for.

i'm not saying don't hunt the multis, as anyone who has been in my alliance, i kill farmers, multis, whores, with dedication. except meadows. lol. but every other cheater i've always sacrificed my kingdom in killing them and taking them down.

this is what i see, if ur hunting multis. the way sky dragon is doing it, is stupid. The only people that multi with matching ip's are the people that have played like 1 round, or use internet explorer. bypassing bcarts 'ip matching' method, is as easy as walking thru a 'police line' where there are absolutely no police on it.

anyone who is smart enough to pk mistah j, is obviously not going to match ips. every multi that matches ip, if it's not like a blatent 100 army of dw's that match ips that are failing on everyone. like ur looking at harmless idiots. so killing them really has no effect on the round.

now ur hunting other multis, depending on how smart the player is, you will never find them. maybe you can sok the entire universe and sob them all, then stipulate probe counts and etc. maybe some have matching kingdom leader names etc. but unless they slip up and use voodoo witchcraft. u aren't going to find these witches.

basically all i'm saying is, keep your eyes peeled. From past experience, i've caught many multis, only because they slip up, u have no idea how many people just ended up messaging from the wrong account: aka kes. LOL like u pm his main, and i got a pm from this other account in another alliance with an answer to my pm, and then few seconds later i get a message from kes 'o i pm'd from my coworkers account' sure they're coworkers without matching ips. illogical.

and beyond that slip up, nobody else in the universe ever caught him, lol, i think i've caught kes/neal with multis for like 3 rounds LOL, best one was when we sector killed a suspected multi, and he it logged in at like 8:05 and then we get a pm from neal who logged in at 8:06 and pm'd us at 8:06 raging about how we killed his 'friend', who apparently called neal in 5 seconds after he died, and explained the situation, like... etc.

so beyond retarded slip ups like that, you are probably not going to succeed in finding these multis. that's why i'm suggesting we just play sk, and kill whatever we come across. every round we can't purge the universe of multis, but we do our best. and leave bcart with the rest.
  • Ive only ever been pm'd from the wrong account once, but seen it a few times... easily the most lol-worthy moments on SK.
  • edited December 2013
    I think my favorite kes moment was him trying to defend that he only owned 1 bsgid, meanwhile he tries to reland in his alliance with the newest kd ids being all named like Dragon Master, Dragon Power, DragonZ Breath etc in sequential order
  • I was pkd over 1 hour i believe the cash i had when i checked came from that one hour i did nit get a super close look at mynews obviously i did have 298 how many of those were pk attempts vs soks sims etc idk.... was i a easy pk i shouldn't of been woje up a couple hours after i died saw i was negative pop went back to bed then git up at 8 my time to take kingdom out of sector
  • Was that English?
  • Was that English?
    not sure tldr
  • what did cory just say tldr
  • Walls, have some more respect please. I haven't thrown any names your way and to call my method "stupid" when I've never failed using it is premature. All you have done is throw some hypothetical scenarios around about anonymous browsing and some other laughable ideas when you don't really understand the underlying concept. It's nice that you caught Kes, Neal and whoever else but, no offense intended, it sounds like anyone with a single brain cell could've caught them out there.

And Meadows, Bean's scanner finding matching IP's is expected, but I bet none of those IP's matched with known aggressive multi's that were finishing KT's or attempting to hijack sectors like this round. I've said it all through this thread that the problem isn't the IP matching, but the fact that it matches an IP used by an known multi in 1:4. There is no real reason why that should be so.