Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of multi's

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Ok I actually looked at the list with some seriousness. Moonlands was a kd that was originally in Phantomz and got kt'd. I think his recreate landed elsewhere. His 3 matches are to one random voter kd, another kd that is currently "No Record" and almost dead, and a larger SL that has no connection to anything else.

Most of the others seem pretty blatant though.
    In my opinion, Sudden Downpour isn't their main (Even though it is the largest kingdom on the list - 1.1 million nw or whatever). I believe their main kingdom is still out there. Somewhere. I'll find it someday though. :)
  • edited December 2013
    Alaskan Mongoose is saying he isn't a multi....he's sad :(
    Just so you.know sky, you may ha e ruined this poor kids round. NML should have reviewed the list.....but Ut oh

Kill sky!
    yea he's not a multi, the only IP he matches from sky's post is broken dw (1:4) who might've just been a noob that voted along with the multis in 1:4
    "broken dw" attacked King Ivar to finish off the KT. Funny that the other 3 have all gone inactive too but "broken dw" is still being logged into even though he took the killshot on Ivar.

Your reasoning is flawed. :)
  • edited December 2013
    Sudden downpour explain his situation as to why being on that list. Seeing that I have not been presented with proof that he has accompanied in the Multis events, I am positioned to believe him. Needs to be removed from the list.
  • edited December 2013
    So my SL is a multi.

He claims it is because he logs into SK at work using a proxy to bypass filters, which may be the same proxy the multi user uses. And said he hasn't been at work because of Thanksgiving since Wednesday, which is why we can no longer find the matching Moonlands/Sudden Downpour IPs anymore.

I'm clueless when it comes to multis and IPs. I just go with interaction + IP = free land. Thoughts?

EDIT: That's why I mentioned "interaction." If Sudden hasn't hit or probed any targets the multis or Moonlands has, there isn't a strong case here until an IP matches again.
  • edited December 2013
    Shining, the funny thing about multi's is that, nowadays, they all have a sob story to make you feel sorry for them. To those experienced enough to see through the nonsense, it's clear as day. And God knows I have enough experience with this stuff in the past so know what to look for. :)

Also, Sudden, Alaskan and Moonlands have interacted - They hit Ivar before the multi's finished him off.
  • He only matches one kd though(moonlands) who I'm pretty sure ISN'T a multi, so the trail doesn't even make sense at that point.
  • Ivar was a redemption KT.
  • He only matches one kd though(moonlands) who I'm pretty sure ISN'T a multi, so the trail doesn't even make sense at that point.
    Moonlands matches two bigger kingdoms though and one kingdom that tried hijacking sector 1:4.
  • One of the two has been at "No Record" for days though. It doesn't seem linked either.
  • There are definitely many multi leaders.

Some of their main KDs are either dead or hiding as one of the big turtles.
  • edited December 2013
    One of the two has been at "No Record" for days though. It doesn't seem linked either.
    Even better then that I managed to note the IP. :)

Rohan, I won't be removing Sudden Downpour from the list. AL's can make their own minds up if they want to KT, I just present unaltered facts and my own conclusion based on my own experience.

When I used to multi, I'd flush IP's from my bigger kingdoms if I accidentally logged in using an IP from a smaller, insignificant kingdom that I had. Sometimes, the IP wouldn't flush from my big kingdom and I'd get stuck. I believe that that is what's happened here - The multi owner thought that, with a war on and everyone killing each other, no-one would check IP's with all the chaos so became lazy. We didn't check, but the events in 1:4 changed that.

Drawing on my experience, I think that it's highly likely that they'll also have several other kingdoms that didn't match and are out there with no link to this list of multi's.
  • Regardless, I will determine the course of action in regards to that KD. Including the information that was presented I will be keeping an eye.
  • That's fair enough, Rohan. I'm not AL'ing so I'm not going to push anything. Just presenting what I see and giving recommendations. :)
  • edited December 2013
    Of course :P

I've got a limited supply of kds in my alliance, I don't want to have to kill someone unless I am 100% sure of who is behind it.
  • Totally understandable.
  • One of the two has been at "No Record" for days though. It doesn't seem linked either.
    Even better then that I managed to note the IP. :)

Rohan, I won't be removing Sudden Downpour from the list. AL's can make their own minds up if they want to KT, I just present unaltered facts and my own conclusion based on my own experience.

When I used to multi, I'd flush IP's from my bigger kingdoms if I accidentally logged in using an IP from a smaller, insignificant kingdom that I had. Sometimes, the IP wouldn't flush from my big kingdom and I'd get stuck. I believe that that is what's happened here - The multi owner thought that, with a war on and everyone killing each other, no-one would check IP's with all the chaos so became lazy. We didn't, but the events in 1:4 changed that.

Drawing on my experience, I think that it's highly likely that they'll also have several other kingdoms that didn't match and are out there with no link to this list of multi's.
    i don't think anyone would bother to do that much work to flush ips from kingdoms that are not even 1million networth, like u claim.........

like.... i'm pretty sure ur list is kinda retarded, on the fact that, if those were multis, and that's those are the biggest kingdoms they have and they're defending that... it's just illogical.

it's like going to sue someone for spilling ur 1 dollar coke. and paying thousands in legal fees. it's ..... just....... not.... feasible.... can't.... comprehend.....

so...... i think ur just really bored and on a witch hunt. i mean galaxy 3 is pretty obvious, and like 20 kingdoms with same ip is obvious too, but ur logic on everything else is..... yeah still doesn't make sense, sorry dude.
  • i dont understand this huge goose chase

the simple solution is to type in 7 letters
  • Meadows.

^7 letters. Proof.
  • wait.. Shining.. SHINING IS 7 LETTERS TOO
  • edited December 2013
    BURN THE WITCH!

EDIT: Oh, fuck. Well, that's interesting.
  • Meadows.

^7 letters. Proof.
    holy shit

skydrag... Hahahaha sky in drag.
  • Meadows.

^7 letters. Proof.
    holy shit

skydrag... Hahahaha sky in drag.
    makes sense.
  • I just found another multi all of a sudden:

Courage the Coward (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,304,436 (83)
    Land: 6,527 (68)
    Honor: 2,922 (52)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 199.85 (182)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F - December 1, 20:15:55

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 810-F4-84-FA
    IPvSK2: 862-45-73-6D
    IPvSK2: 910-91-BE-96
    IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F
    IPvSK2: 815-34-0C-5D
  • i dont understand this huge goose chase

the simple solution is to type in 7 letters
    yourass

I don't get it.
  • so...... i think ur just really bored and on a witch hunt. i mean galaxy 3 is pretty obvious, and like 20 kingdoms with same ip is obvious too, but ur logic on everything else is..... yeah still doesn't make sense, sorry dude.
    Don't you worry about it, Walls. Just rest your pretty little head on k2's lap and relax. Leave it to the rest of us to sort it out. :)
  • *beams*

u think my little head is pretty :D?
  • I just found another multi all of a sudden:

Courage the Coward (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,304,436 (83)
    Land: 6,527 (68)
    Honor: 2,922 (52)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 199.85 (182)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F - December 1, 20:15:55

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 810-F4-84-FA
    IPvSK2: 862-45-73-6D
    IPvSK2: 910-91-BE-96
    IPvSK2: 732-89-82-3F
    IPvSK2: 815-34-0C-5D
    OMG WHO DOES HE MATCH IPS WITH?
  • Ah well, at least Sky is trying.
  • edited December 2013
    people can say different things on the multis...my thoughts are this...

There are different types of multis owned by different people.

1.there are the multis in vacation mode that have been doing the mop up land hits on our kds that are being KTed
    2.there are multis that "appear" like real kds that are heavy probes and PKed ian last night
    3.there may be some other "group" of multis

i really don't care who owns which group or any of that garbage...but i also don't care what your story is for potentially be linked to any of those types of kingdoms...frankly the uni is too small and we have been being warred all rd by the uni...so if u are linked in any way then your are going to be pronounced guilty in my book...is something like voting to screw up SL votes enough under the ip+interaction rule-absolutely not, but this rd I am not left with much choice

so if anyone thinks different...instead of throwing sticks at my stance...offer an alternative that actually finds them and kills them vs ignoring the problem and I am all ears...but i will have no time for people that criticize and offer not solution

lastly thanks to sky for actually trying vs all those just poking holes at his efforts and not doing anything about it themselves