Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of multi's

124»

Comments

• Yeah but some of those matches are jump to a jump to a jump. Direct links are one thing, but going down a line where things are foggy is going to the extremes.
  • Ask for an explanation first then KT, id be curious to know if some UA is dumb enough to all share a pool of IPs haha
  • Anti ian ua unite
  • the best part of this whole convo is how much walls and meadows are crying
    Naw, the best part was bf (before flazer, its all downhill from here)
  • thanks a lot flazer
    Since the first page, I have asked myself whether one of them own these multi's. They are far too interested in the fate of these multi's. No proof at all so far but had been hoping one of them will slip up somehow, lol.
  • if i had multis they would be large and rolling people by now. i don't even care enough to do that on one kingdom
  • lol meadows multis are ranks 1-5

and they don't match ips until she wants them too. have you never learned anything from previous rounds.....

and i'm just too lazy too multi
    but i'm not tooo lazy to troll u :D
  • wtf are you talking about. rytlock and anger bear matched ips almost the entire round LOL
  • edited December 2013
    Nope. Plz tel me moar.

Also, you were "trolling"? How long's this been going on? I've thought you really were this stupid since Round 58 at least, hence all the explanations, lol.

And beautifully said, Meadows. You win this thread too :)
  • I'm much too busy to figure it all out anymore, so I'll let you guys at it!
  • My multis are flying under the radar....
  • Skydragon made it clear that the vacation mode multis are out of vacation mode.