Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Disney is great
  • Filth Mode Dynasty (X:7,Y:8) Terra Form 7,239 1,640,506

You can't probe Filth Mode Dynasty (1:12) because they are dead.

only 1 more to finish after this then all the KTs can be total
  • There's no point in posting kills if both sides don't keep track of something so simple
  • or if the kills aren't war related
  • If the first grab comes after an alliance splits... it can't be tied to the war.

You know I love you Cobras (slight homo) but these ones should not be counted towards kill totals.
  • on a side note i repeatedly hit some guy who kept arsoning me and he died of pop loss apparently.
  • Baby face has been my VAL when I was AL of oldskool mad Respect
    Let me say the best paty of surviving a KT is when you are down to 100 land and people are scrambling.. doing everything they can to kill you.... and then you pull off a 800 land grab and it demoralizes the enemy somewhat. I know. I have done it many times. The multis taking that aspect of the war away is the only reason the war went on so long.
    i don't want to diminish fails and such b/c they are VERY important...but to me it is MUCH harder to finish off a good KT than it is to prime a KT for the first break (hell we didn't do a single fail during that war in order to get first break...most of the time we didn't even get kds powerless before first break)

the whole idea of minimizing those "last" 10-20wls is crazy...especially when a hard fighting KT makes you widdle them down OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER...people like pie can get down to 100 land a dozen times and chew up over 200wls which demoralizes the other alliance/stunts their growth b/c they have to keep hitting for shit land/stalls moving on to killing other KTs...plus the last point is those multis also prevented kingdoms like ivar from suiciding 100k probes on the next sabo KT and opening up our next WL KT sooner...it is much bigger than you all were saying that were diminishing it and why those of us that have spoken up keep shaking our heads thinking "u gotta be kidding me"

Bull shit

I had over 100 sabotage and a guy suicided his probes from your alliance then you guys still took 30 hours to kill me

Mystic neXt round

ah.ahahahahahahah
    HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o shit my sides. they hurt
  • edited November 2013
    retarded AL plus retarded VAL

it's like severe aspergers batman and robin
  • Lol id say this kill counts as hw was at 8kish land and then was at 1k at disband
  • I only say stupid stuff to annoy you guys lol

It's all good

Is that when I beat you and dank 1v2 against the #1 and 2 alliance :)
  • Disney is great
    Paging Chris Hanson.
  • Suck it phantomz
  • That is all
  • Pretty sure Disney won that war, guys.

Guys?

Guys?
    the only war Disney won
    was the one in the stars

i believe it was called
    star wars.

derps

Guys?
    the only war Disney won
    was the one in the stars

i believe it was called
    star wars.

derps
    Im pretty sure they are going to loose that too

Guys?
    the only war Disney won
    was the one in the stars

i believe it was called
    star wars.

derps
    Im pretty sure they are going to loose that too
    Mickey Mouse Jedi. Your argument is invalid.
  • This thread is going on 1k posts and I still have no idea what we are fighting over.
  • There's a fight?

Wait, there's 1k posts? O_O
  • Yeah, 983 posts including mine :)
  • Redemption > Baby face <> Viva

beat THAT
  • Let me say the best paty of surviving a KT is when you are down to 100 land and people are scrambling.. doing everything they can to kill you.... and then you pull off a 800 land grab and it demoralizes the enemy somewhat. I know. I have done it many times. The multis taking that aspect of the war away is the only reason the war went on so long.
    thank you pie!

i don't want to diminish fails and such b/c they are VERY important...but to me it is MUCH harder to finish off a good KT than it is to prime a KT for the first break (hell we didn't do a single fail during that war in order to get first break...most of the time we didn't even get kds powerless before first break)

the whole idea of minimizing those "last" 10-20wls is crazy...especially when a hard fighting KT makes you widdle them down OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER...people like pie can get down to 100 land a dozen times and chew up over 200wls which demoralizes the other alliance/stunts their growth b/c they have to keep hitting for shit land/stalls moving on to killing other KTs...plus the last point is those multis also prevented kingdoms like ivar from suiciding 100k probes on the next sabo KT and opening up our next WL KT sooner...it is much bigger than you all were saying that were diminishing it and why those of us that have spoken up keep shaking our heads thinking "u gotta be kidding me"

Exactly, and there were multiple times that we had KDs that would have lasted insanely longer.
  • Baby Face losing his s***....priceless
  • edited November 2013
    More Irony :P

Baby Face Nelson (1:11)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 29, 09:39:44
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup, and you can be our next kt if u so wish..

---- Original message received November 29, 09:34:51 from Courage the Coward (1:18) ----
    >> Yup, your a retard.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received November 29, 09:31:26 from Baby Face Nelson (1:11) ----
    >> >> Thx ;)
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

November 29, 10:03:13 the [Redemption] alliance has declared war with the [Phantomz] alliance.

Is that when I beat you and dank 1v2 against the #1 and 2 alliance :)

Hahaha no that's when you cheated and where giving the number 1 ranked kingdom by flazer

• I find it funny that no mans land doesn't seem to have said anything about this war at all :/ If there was any proper leadership in phantomz it would've been his prior to his death. As for Disney, it'd seem they are just trying to survive phantomz's evil failed plot to take over the uni and knew when to abandon ship.
  • i don't think you have enough experience with ty magician. He does this all the time
  • who pk'd me? I just want someone to take responsibility for it, if it was meadows and her multis fine lol just want to know