Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 60 - Era of Space Exploration

edited November 2013 in News and Updates
Round 60, the Era of Space Exploration has arrived. For this round the maximum amount of land that can be explored will be increase of 10% to 20%.

[The planet type changes for Round 60 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round60-changes.txt

--

Round 60 - Era of Space Exploration Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: November 09, 2013 @ 10PM.
Round ends: January 02, 2014 @ 10PM.

Comments

• You made DW even BETTER?

Are you really that retarded?
  • it combats the exploring, best thing to do
  • @BCartfall I swear to god you would interest more people in this game if you could remember you have other Planet Types outside of DW. I lost my will when you lost your inspiration man The same goes for all of the old greats who begged for the improvements, men and women far better and more passionate than I have ever been about this game. How much more will it take to get your attention?
  • You made DW even BETTER?

Are you really that retarded?
    Did you even look at the average networth of DW? Nobody played it, it must need boosting.
  • He can't think why DWs average is always so low they get destroyed and they have to get destroyed since these guys never build anything else as crazy amount of goons it is and was also a cool way for Mutlis and Bots to fuck up the real players.

I was probably going to play but I changed my Mind it would be just a waste of time to get suicided and break on by stupid DW freaks or you play DW yourself and can be pretty sure that you die first 2-3 weeks.

If you would change DW to +15% offense and -20% units cost of goons/troopers they would end up with twice as much NW average after every round.

Anyway good luck to whoever trys to play with these stupid setup of planets.
  • I am, quite literally, in shock right now.
  • Didn't see that coming

• looks good
  • edited November 2013
    LOL, dw was the last PT to need a boost.
  • edited November 2013
    lolololol, looks like I'll be DW this round. Also, I wonder what this does to the people who HAVE to max explore every round.
  • *scratches head* if it wasn't for the dw boost this would be decent
  • edited November 2013
    If you looked at nw progressions, rather than just the end result, it might reflect more accurately the efficacy of each planet type. Eg DW = dead at war.

Honestly DW would fare well with +20% offense and 50% costs. It'd actually balance the scales.
  • He can't think why DWs average is always so low they get destroyed and they have to get destroyed since these guys never build anything else as crazy amount of goons it is and was also a cool way for Mutlis and Bots to fuck up the real players.

I was probably going to play but I changed my Mind it would be just a waste of time to get suicided and break on by stupid DW freaks or you play DW yourself and can be pretty sure that you die first 2-3 weeks.

If you would change DW to +15% offense and -20% units cost of goons/troopers they would end up with twice as much NW average after every round.

Anyway good luck to whoever trys to play with these stupid setup of planets.
    If he did that then Terra Form needs to change cause dw will be null N void... All PTs need a Lil tweak...
  • 20% explorage could be interesting. Wont be able to afford safe def/probes/scis/max explore, people are going to prioritize the wrong shit haha.

I think this just reaffirms FW as the best turtle endgamer out there. DWs will still die, turtling has been boosted, FW is king.
  • I think this is a great encouragement for those of us that don't have the time for a full round anymore.

Pick DW. Raise hell for 2 weeks. Get multi'ed or KTed. Life goes on.
  • I think this is a great encouragement for those of us that don't have the time for a full round anymore.

Pick DW. Raise hell for 2 weeks. Get multi'ed or KTed. Life goes on.
    A huh how sweet it is
  • Oceanic OP
    i no rite, esthar last round got #1 cause he out played everyone
    20% explorage could be interesting. Wont be able to afford safe def/probes/scis/max explore, people are going to prioritize the wrong shit haha.

I think this just reaffirms FW as the best turtle endgamer out there. DWs will still die, turtling has been boosted, FW is king.
    +1 for a constructive post, i for one have no idea what im guna do explore wise.
    And your right about FW, the fws should hope they land in the #1 alliance or they'll just get chopped down for no reason later on.
  • psh, if i had an explore turtle in my own alliance I'd keel them anyway. Me and walls did it 2 rounds ago for lols :D
  • Why not the Round of great audiences. Max pop increased by 10%. F&W would be playable again :D
  • He had a round with increased pop once. It was also the round that he reduced FW's pop bonus.
  • What a crock of shit!
  • edited November 2013
    My good buddy negatron brings up a good point... what about Oceanic? Once exploring starts kickin in to high gear, you'll be gaining double the land a day. What better to supplement that than -25% build costs?
  • Meadows, are you playing this round? If so, I think I'll pass signing up.
  • Puppy will be erect reading this round bonus

I hate you puppy
  • Why not the Round of great audiences. Max pop increased by 10%. F&W would be playable again :D
    you show more and more with every post, how much of a clue you don't have.
  • Meadows, are you playing this round? If so, I think I'll pass signing up.
    All 73 of me
  • My good buddy negatron brings up a good point... what about Oceanic? Once exploring starts kickin in to high gear, you'll be gaining double the land a day. What better to supplement that than -25% build costs?
    Me?
  • So round bonus: game starts at whenever the fuck I feel like it does