Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 60 - Era of Space Exploration

Comments

• Yup... pure shit
  • I'm quite amused by it. Probly cuz I was alrdy online, though. lololol
  • You know what else combats exploring? Coming out of newbie super early :)
  • Why not the Round of great audiences. Max pop increased by 10%. F&W would be playable again :D
    you show more and more with every post, how much of a clue you don't have.
    And you show with every post how much you like to ride my cock, get off it already :) I'm through
  • fw is going be interesting. they can't hit cas often so fall behind in land early round. so as they make more money can explore more.

thats assuming can get the growth time needed.
  • Why not the Round of great audiences. Max pop increased by 10%. F&W would be playable again :D
    you show more and more with every post, how much of a clue you don't have.
    And you show with every post how much you like to ride my cock, get off it already :) I'm through
    not really, i just love reminding you how shit you are when you spout of like you have a clue. Stop kidding yourself, admit you are shit and stop talking like you aint.
  • Dude, you're an idiot, no one respects you, stop trying to stab me with your cyber dagger.
  • Now that I think about it, this should be a good round. There will be a lot of fatties fo sho, the downside is though, we'll stay in the growth nearly the entire damned round -_-
  • Dude, you're an idiot, no one respects you, stop trying to stab me with your cyber dagger.
    I think you are confused. You are the one nobody likes.
    Do us all a favor and stop posting here.
  • Why is it every time I pop into sk there is someone I've never heard about running around acting all tough and looking like a fool. This is a constant pattern
    In all honesty, Lynig is a good player, when he plays. And if he wants to troll... he will, and he does. He may be a stupid brit, but he does know how to play ;)

• Why is it every time I pop into sk there is someone I've never heard about running around acting all tough and looking like a fool. This is a constant pattern
    Because you aren't here to do it?
  • edited November 2013
    Wth did I do? This isn't bash on rohan day, so go fuck yourselves :)
    Dude, you're an idiot, no one respects you, stop trying to stab me with your cyber dagger.
    I think you are confused. You are the one nobody likes.
    Do us all a favor and stop posting here.
    It's okay, I don't come here to be liked by the likes of you OR lynog :) That's like trying to be liked by tape worms. Total waste of time ;)
  • Its not just me OR lynog fella, it the whole community. And the tape worm gag is even worse than the shit flazer comes up with and he is already scraping the bottom of the joke barrel.
  • Rohan you are shite and not a single person likes you, thats why random people try and shoot you.

In other news, what is hapnin Mal you sexy bastard? its been too long homie
  • Awww, **Crys in the corner** MOM! The internets being mean again! But thanks for the love lynog, I'm glad someone has enough balls to call everyone else out on this "issue", I've been living obliviously thinking I actually gave a damn. Good eyes bro, your fuckin awesome, keep that shit up!
  • who cares

round says explore
    therefore just explore.
  • Its not just me OR lynog fella, it the whole community. And the tape worm gag is even worse than the shit flazer comes up with and he is already scraping the bottom of the joke barrel.
    love you too brah, glad you got my back :)
  • Spin to win.
  • Rohan you are shite and not a single person likes you, thats why random people try and shoot you.

In other news, what is hapnin Mal you sexy bastard? its been too long homie
    not much. I guess i'm back again. Finished school and I'm a lawyer now actually.
  • I think this is a great encouragement for those of us that don't have the time for a full round anymore.

Pick DW. Raise hell for 2 weeks. Get multi'ed or KTed. Life goes on.
    The only way to play...die a war heros death:)
  • Round of double mutant missile explosions would have been awesome.
  • Spin to win.
    exactly
  • Well that escalated against rohan quickly hahah

Sup mal, good to hear you are doing well mate
  • sup qwj. Glad to see you guys still around
  • good to hear your all done buddy, might need to call on you sometime :P

pop online AIM or skype and catch up when you have a chance homie.
  • omgg the round of DW and I totally missed the start :(
  • edited November 2013
    omgg the round of DW and I totally missed the start :(
    it's like 30%+ DWs.