Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy vs Modicum

1235»

Comments

• Woah, Damdred. You are way off base with number 1. WAY OFF BASE. We did not want an early war at all.
  • edited September 2013
    Nah dole not off base in my chat with shining he told me "well i'm just going to declare war on you guys" so i posted vilt thats the only reason i posted him (though we were arguing at this point)
  • I was getting gangbanged, a second time, way before Shining decided to post a KT
  • i explained what happened like....a page ago that people over reacted to being land hungry since just not enough inactives this round...

• I only had 2, Rack, but yeah, good job. If you can't make a KT fun, it's a waste lol.

Damdred, if you think I'm angry at all, then you don't know me at all. And you don't. LoL. If I couldn't control my temper, Modi would've been rage disbanded and I'd be in deletion already. Frustration and incredulity at your "justifications" are more accurate decriptions.

Oh, yes, I'm listening. Teach me. I am such a newb at this AL thing, aren't I?

Except, once again, you're wrong.

1. You must not remember that conversation. I said I'm posting your farmer as a KT. You said "no you're not, if you do, we have a problem." I said "what, you're gonna declare over a farmer?" Two minutes later, Vilt is posted in your AFs. YOU forced ME to declare. I was all for keeping Stalin's KT up without War but I told you you'd force my hand if you posted Vilt. And you did. So, I say again, you wanted this early war.

2. Yep, you're such a good guy. Good on you for that one. Except you forced this war to start.

3. They don't dictate what I do. Fact is, I don't like you guys and how you do things. You're full of cheaters, farmers and liars. I find a multi every other day in your Alliance. So when someone sends me an SoK of one of your guys, I'll gladly post it. It's what happens when you run bad blood with someone and show you don't respect them and have no intention of working with them.

4. You did it while I was online. So you're a coward for not coming to me. You won't even talk to me outside of these PFs. And, again, it's the principle. This is what Troy is known for. Saying one thing and doing another.

5. Then why are you AL? You don't care, you don't pay attention, you're not reachable to be told about these gang bangs and bashes. You can't control your Alliance and you're not willing to admit that. That's why these things happen and you just avoid them or feign ignorance.

Most of my guys play with honor and respect. So yes, when they get treated unfairly and destroyed by the pricks from your Alliance, then yeah, they're gonna complain.

I'm about as pussy as you are dense. Your AL yelled War left and right if I posted you guys. I avoided that because look at what the round has become. You say I should've done it. Ok, sure, let's start a War.

But I'm the warmongerer. Keep it coming, Damdred, I can do this for days.

Oh, and you explained what happened to Vilt. BUT, you also thought it was ok. Did you forget that part of the convo, too? "He attacked out of protection, he can be eaten." You were FINE with it and weren't willing to let me do anything OR post your farmer. So keep telling me you didn't want War.
  • Damdred, I like you but your past two post are contradictory. You may not have been a villain but your alliance acted as one and you are guilty by association. Just own instead of arguing about it and have a fun round. No sense in anyone bitching about everything. It happened, it may not of been how you wanted it to but your alliance mates moved your hand, cant change that.
  • Has no one noticed I'm doing this walls of text out of sheer boredom and the fact that I really enjoy arguing/debating?

If I was truly butthurt, I wouldnt've wished Ian a happy bday >_>
  • No no, Damdred is definitely the villain this round. Which means he gets the cool theme song. :(
  • You guys just have a fun war, no more pointing fingers. Damdred I can vouch for Shining being brutal on any multi or farmer. We ate our own guys once we found evidence, there was even a thread of one guy where he was pleading to for us to let it go but it was unanimous that he would die. We held our own mates accountable and I think what shining is getting at is that you wouldn't do the same.

Everyone just needs to be cool.
  • I just did the butthurt thing because it was funny, it was kind of directed at everyone
  • I don't want the corny superhero song...meh.

I am having fun. I thought this was SUPPOSED to happen. ALs argue and point fingers, then laugh about it after it's all over. =[

But he's right. I think I said that at one point. It only bothered me so much because I wasn't making any exceptions. For anyone, anywhere. I thought I'd have support but I was a bit mistaken.

But I'm cool. I can stop with the arguing and walls of text...just wanted to give ppl stuff to read. =P
  • did someone say WALLS of text?

o gaw the number bulleted points, ur beginning to sound like me....
  • Say it isn't so Walls!