Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy vs Modicum

Comments

• psh i've stuck with all of my agreements so don't go there vit
  • ....lies or I would of never been KTed
  • Damdred has been a reasonable one...
  • TBH I am just rooting for Modicum to win, for obvious reasons
  • edited September 2013
    Vit I am previously known as Lucky Luciano
  • Ohh I like you.
  • edited September 2013
    psh i've stuck with all of my agreements so don't go there vit
    Yep, but you weren't involved at the beginning. You've been reasonable, just late.

BUT...the agreement we came to less than 4 hours ago was breached. Sooo...where are you now?

Also,

Nothern Hemisphere (X:6,Y:5) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

I'm at work so no stat line. I'm sure someone else will post it.
  • MY KD IS ALMOST DEAD, SOMEONE SAVE ME
  • Northern Hemisphere 1,824 332,847 1,416
  • You started this war yourself vilt, you were protected and decided to hit a 1.17 active; This is allll your fault.

September 25, 12:36:57 Our kingdom Illusion City (1:17) bravely defended against Viltvodle VI (1:10) and lost 128 planets.
    September 25, 14:33:19 Our brave kingdom RMagician (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 111 planets.
    September 25, 16:04:15 Our brave kingdom Illusion City (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 52 planets.
    September 25, 17:02:38 Our brave kingdom Undercover (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 44 planets.
    September 25, 19:07:36 Our brave kingdom YOLyolo (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 29 planets.
    September 25, 19:28:07 Our brave kingdom RMagician (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 23 planets.
    September 25, 19:29:29 Our brave kingdom RMagician (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 25, 20:03:30 Our brave kingdom RMagician (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 14 planets.
    September 25, 22:34:40 Our brave kingdom Sappheiros (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 17 planets.
    September 25, 22:35:11 Our brave kingdom Sappheiros (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 16 planets.
    September 25, 23:05:52 Our brave kingdom TheASSHole (1:17) attacked Baby Mafia (1:11) and conquered 263 planets.
    September 25, 23:10:47 Our brave kingdom YOLyolo (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 12 planets.
    September 25, 23:44:34 Our brave kingdom RMagician (1:17) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:10) and conquered 10 planets.

Also,
    Banana Boat (X:1,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Banana Boat (1:10) 2194, 388.844NW

• So.. he gets gangbanged with 5 grabs the day before, gets listed as protected and then decides to break his own protection by grabbing a single active legitimately within his range... That means he deserves yet another gangbang of 5, thereby lower his defense to ALMOST AT status, btw people ATs can break themself twice.. meaning they are constant suicide with only 33% defense at home and that's calculated before 1st grab not last, and then he gets posted as a KT/free land for being AT when Troy made him that way? And he's to blame? Someone really needs to retake SK101. This is basic shit here.
  • hitting out of protection usually ends up with you being raped....its just what happens
  • Damdred, you are smarter than that. Don't be stupid.
  • #1 in ALL reality this war started b.c the player base is small so ppl are STARVING for lands (thats what GOC problem is)... That being said I am sure that Shining is a nice guy and the flames are just for good sport BUT Damdred can NOT control everyone just the same being said for Shining... The breach from today is NOT Ians fault HE locked the thread while at work but cannot control meatballs going all ape shit for lands... That is all the niceness you will get from me.. Back to prick mode, carry on
  • Pie i do agree with you, however I will say he should have chosen a different target as even the person he hit could break him back, which is who I gave permission to hit him back. Then I went offline and crazy shit happened :S
  • So.. he gets gangbanged with 5 grabs the day before, gets listed as protected and then decides to break his own protection by grabbing a single active legitimately within his range... That means he deserves yet another gangbang of 5, thereby lower his defense to ALMOST AT status, btw people ATs can break themself twice.. meaning they are constant suicide with only 33% defense at home and that's calculated before 1st grab not last, and then he gets posted as a KT/free land for being AT when Troy made him that way? And he's to blame? Someone really needs to retake SK101. This is basic shit here.
    Pie are you being serious here? Lets be realistic bro, I LIKE Vit, He and I ran some havoc bitch slapping foolz last round in our war together... DW always run a fine line between Defended / underdefended, It is THE ONLY way a DW can be in the tops running mid to late game... If a DW doesnt get a ton of land at start he will fall behind to TF, Mounty and FnW KDs on sheer income lata on... But unfortunately when you run LTs they melt away with a few hits and ppl go crazy for lands... Look at my above post...Vilt, I still got mad love for your sugar momma, cake bank rolling job ass!!! NO HOMO
  • Pie is 100% serious, how can you not agree with what Pie said?
  • Actually im mostly just trolling nobody deserves to be gb'd outside being a kt. Vit was chosen as first kt because he had been rolled already and his defense was lowish this is true and it sucks iw ish he would of gottene to play a full round for once.

But he did hit out of protection which does warrant a grab back usually its just as greg said starved for land and people went crazy...
  • That's the Damdred I know. :)
  • I did say he broke his own protection. That being said, doing so would warrant a grab back or 3... Not 5. That is the issue. And Ian knows I would have his illegitimate love child any day of the week, no Homo of course, so my issue is with RMag calling Vilt out. That's all.
  • hitting out of protection usually ends up with you being raped....its just what happens
    Damdred, you are smarter than that. Don't be stupid.
    MOD WAR

• I'll win! I HAVE MORE DEDICATION!
  • edited September 2013
    1st 24 hour Alliance NW
    1 [Troy] 18,450,002
    2 [Modicum] 16,739,565

2nd 24 hour Alliance NW
    1 [Troy] 20,386,930
    2 [Modicum] 17,920,918

EDIT -

Nvm, it ended, you guys are teh geh
  • I did say he broke his own protection. That being said, doing so would warrant a grab back or 3... Not 5. That is the issue. And Ian knows I would have his illegitimate love child any day of the week, no Homo of course, so my issue is with RMag calling Vilt out. That's all.
    cuz after he grabbed out of protection
    he kept making only goons
    thus becoming an AT
    and for some reason our AL posts them as kts.
    which is meh, i mean free land/kt same difference really

• Have we killed lynog yet?
  • mission done dogtown, he is dead and gone
    Pie are you being serious here? Lets be realistic bro, I LIKE Vit, He and I ran some havoc bitch slapping foolz last round in our war together... DW always run a fine line between Defended / underdefended, It is THE ONLY way a DW can be in the tops running mid to late game... If a DW doesnt get a ton of land at start he will fall behind to TF, Mounty and FnW KDs on sheer income lata on... But unfortunately when you run LTs they melt away with a few hits and ppl go crazy for lands... Look at my above post...Vilt, I still got mad love for your sugar momma, cake bank rolling job ass!!! NO HOMO
    We did makes a lot of rapes on KDs last round, it was fun
  • Now that lynog has been killed may we declare peace and put our differences behind us. Our mission is accomplished!
  • who is lynog?
  • Exactly the thinking and mind set we need to move forward. Well done. You show promise yet!