Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy vs Modicum

Comments

• Why were moda3 Kds hitting Troy KTS? maybe this thread needs to be renamed.
  • edited September 2013
    PussyLand lived so the war sucked. He influences other people to be bad guys and his KT should continue!
  • edited September 2013
    PussyLand lived so the war sucked. He influences other people to be bad guys and his KT should continue!
    Im willing to bet lynog is behind these shenanigans!
  • Hell even i lived but then again im so small :(
  • And I lived too... Wth is that about?
  • I lived also... WAS THAT EVEN A WAR?
  • Um...damn. I'm alive, too.

Well, shyt. I guess it was more like a tussle.
  • Or more like, Oh SH.. Look at dem DWs in Troy, lets make up a reason to kill a couple of em!
  • Naw, it was more like...nah, I'm not playing this game. LoL.

Just don't gangbang people and protect farmers and Wars don't start. xP

EVERYONE, EVERYONE, PICK DW NEXT ROUND!

Wouldn't that be some fun shyt?
  • So, I accomplished my mission, and got killed in the first war. Now I'm bored.
  • Dont wry pie you rolling Rack sealed your fate :>
  • I like it when Pie is wry. KEEP BEING WRY PIE!
  • Better pack lunch and dinner for a couple days... Going to take a bit :)

And if me rolling a KD that's bigger than me seals my fate, oh well. That's the fun part.
  • Just don't gangbang people and protect farmers and Wars don't start. xP
  • I don't randomly kt people and expect wars not to start
  • edited September 2013
    We could tell by the first war. :p You randomly KTed someone in order to start a war.
  • Um, actually. Jon Snow and Vilt beg to differ.

Also, I don't tell people I'm going to drop a NAP in the morning then let that person wake up to a NAP dropped early and a gang bang/bash off the same hit.

Also, I don't protect bashers, gang bangers and farmers.

Also, I don't agree to talk someone before dropping NAP concerning what will happen after NAP then just drop it and become completely unreachable for a day and a half. Or did you forget that?

Great job, Troy. Scumbags of the uni. Someone had to be.
  • its called work it happens, and i talked to dole before nap was dropped lol.

And its called reading comprehension i said "I don't randomly kt people and expect wars not to start"

Jon Snow wasn't me so can't fall under my hat, Vilt falls under my hat and goes into the category of expecting a war to start.

I don't protect farmers/gangbangers/bashers. Infact I sent rack on a mission to tap bashers in other alliances for tron (lash), I told the AL at the time to let the farmers be kt'd (myself included).

And if i'm not mistaken balance was supposed to had disbanded his goons which he didn't do. So don't act all innocent you decided to kt someone because he had a better kingdom build than 3/4 of your alliance and all your kingdoms cried about getting hit...in a war game.

Good job modi scumbags of SK.
  • My papaw was a farmer.
  • From what ive heard im being Ktd for being an AT (not really i hit laska and he got mad) you cant compare me to any other AT around, i was unbreakable bar suicides from some of the top people and that random 33k goon DW
    My kd was building D after the war ended to balance it out but was never given the chance. Im not dead yet though :D
  • Dole is not AL. And I know work happens, I do that stuff, too. But if I expect work to get in the way of an agreement, I don't make that agreement.

And I can comprehend perfectly fine. You assume too much. I expected you to War, just figured it wouldn't be for a while since you wanted to duck me on AIM when I reached out last night. Figured you'd duck me here, too.

Troy is Troy. Snow falls under your hat. If you don't want to be responsible for the deeds of the Alliance, you should've disbanded and recreated when you took over. You're still Troy, same name, same face, same KDs, same sectors. And you and your group were pulling the strings the whole time so don't give me that.

Ah, but you do protect them. Because again, Troy is Troy. That is the reputation you picked up and you did nothing to change it. Nor were you guys willing to do anything about the bash/gangbang on the same KD in my sector. Another protected basher/gber.

And Balance was. He was going to. He would've. But I told him to keep them to make another hit for land to rebuild on. Then you dropped the NAP early, while I was online, without talking to me. So I told him keep them in case Troy begins the same bullshyt you've always started.

What happens? Not 12 hours later, you're back to bashing and gangbanging. So I was right.

And Rack? He did have a good build. I didn't decide to KT him. MODA3 did. They sent me an SoK of an AT so I posted it. That's what you guys like to do with ATs, I followed the lead. We don't cry about hits. You take a hit, you take a hit. It's just very taxing when you take 5 from the same Alliance in 1 12 hour timespan. Also taxing when the same KD uses his WLs on the same Alliance without a breath in between. And on some of the same KDs.

Mind you, this is the same guy that said "I don't want early war. Need to avoid it. Will kill game. Will ruin round." But you went after Vilt "expecting war." You're full of shyt, bro. And you admitted to farming. So you're not a legit player, either. This image you try to portray isn't floating with me. You may have sent Rack on a mission to weed out bashers in other Alliances but that only tells me one thing.

You only enforce the rules when it's beneficial to you. You're no better than any other basher/gber/multi/farmer/cheater.
  • lol Shining wins.
  • edited September 2013
    1st:
    Down to 25 land, Shining has 3 WLs according to someone from his alliance lol
    2nd:
    Disband of 5k scis into soilders.

Enjoyed my time as a KT, other funny bits included people suiciding power off me when i was making 70k+ excess and have 400k power stored.

It would have been interesting to see what happened if i didnt get banged by both alliances.
  • Ha, you did good RackCity. The last three failed we had your new SoK in the AFs people were just in a rush to see ya die and didn't look. Lol.
  • wallsoffire 1:8 died too
    anyone have my statline?
  • Nah, k2 was massive though. HUUUUUUUGGEEE!
  • edited September 2013
    And hell i was going to disband troy flames was talking about it to me while I was at work since I am known to do that, Dole had talked to me about it after work but meh you are just angry and can't control your temper it seems.

Let me teach you something here shining this is really important since you are a newb at this AL thing.

1. You were already going to war the first time so I posted a easy kill to start off a war with (thats usually the way to go)
    2. I ended the war without farming you guys like most top alliances would do (hey i'm a good guy)
    3. Don't let the 3 or 4 alliance dictate what you do its the other way around if they send you a "AT" to post up should be like hrm I guess nothing bad will come of this.
    4. Get mad because someone drops a nap 5 hours earlier than he would have anyway since the morning was 5 hours away for me lolz.

never knew of any bashes/gangbangs happened since nap drop till after i got home *shrug*

You blame everything on me, but your guys were the ones crying about getting "gangbanged" and hit but you are just a shit AL there is nothing else to say about it. So yes I took a extra 32 land off a kt to bring my total gain up for that day from 100 to 132...and i deserved to die for it but you were to pussy to kill me or ask me to delete so thats on you bud and also its not dodging someone when they aren't their...
  • I've been killed twice already :(