Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously? - R59 Farming

Comments

• i don't mean to derail this topic BUT

September 21, 16:17:44 alerisis (1:10) Spy on Kingdom The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir al

Planets: 393
    Networth: 46,477
    Honor: 1,200
    Platinum: 1,112,061
    Power: 20,000
    Population: 7,560

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mountainous

Soldiers: 617
    Troopers: 243
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 194

Tanks: 461
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

when it spawned out of noob

September 21, 18:05:55 Our brave kingdom Eastside (1:10) attacked alerisis (1:10) and conquered 39 planets.
    September 21, 18:23:05 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) bravely defended against Easy (1:14) and lost 32 planets.
    September 21, 18:48:35 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 21, 18:48:35 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) bravely defended against Mowakrown (1:12) and lost 25 planets.
    September 21, 18:48:38 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) bravely defended against Mowakrown (1:12) and lost 17 planets.
    September 21, 18:48:42 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) bravely defended against Mowakrown (1:12) and lost 14 planets.
    September 21, 18:48:44 Our brave kingdom Mr Spock (1:10) attacked alerisis (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 21, 18:48:45 Our kingdom alerisis (1:10) bravely defended against Mowakrown (1:12) and lost 12 planets.

Mowakrown (1:12)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 125,553 (93)
    Land: 849 (79)
    Honor: 1,280 (85)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 147.88 (131)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 775-8B-28-F9 - September 21, 18:46:00

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 775-8B-28-F9

alerisis (1:10)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 775-8B-28-F9 - September 21, 18:42:01

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 775-8B-28-F9

upon death the kingdom had 0 military lol....how dumb can you be
  • Every successive cheater that gets posted is more retarded than the last. I'm loving it, though. Easy finds and easy lands, weeeee.

At this rate, the next one is going to type "Land D" from the wrong account and disband his main.

Meh, one can only hope...
  • Yup... that was one of the saddest things I've ever read on these forums. Did any one tell the 14-year-old that if you're sober enough to type the first half, you are sober enough to type the second half?
    Sorry, missed this part of the convo...couldn't resist addressing this, Zeal made a good point.

Playing piano? Darius, you get an A for effort...I don't think I've ever heard THAT one before to explain a staged drunk tirade.

But I concur. Damdred had the right idea...you're not derailing the thread.

GB2GT
  • How is 1:8 stacked when they arent even that big??? :/
  • HEY! Everyone knows the fifth ranked sector is always the one that's stacked.
  • darius made another KD? O.o
  • hey guys darius here im drunk

safmsiehsadiofhsd9fhdsf90sdfs9hyfsd0fsdfhdsfsdfjsdfnsdkjfnsdfsdfhsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdaug38haoshfd87ahfdsa7fndsaouifbdfhsdgfhdsfhsdfhsdafsaf

haha alcohol is so cool man gdsfgdsa54qwfdfd
  • Meadows post made more sense.
  • It's more the fact that you hold your liquor like a little girl.
  • I dont really have to prove anything to you, so let me ramble on about how badass I am.
  • Meadows is just killing him here, its so bad
  • Let me keep coming back to a Forum that means nothing to me, full of losers that don't like me and always flame me whenever I appear. I'll just continue to argue with them while hammering the fact that they mean nothing to me and will never come to close to being anywhere near the amazing human being I am. Ungodly strength, mind, alcohol tolerance, I've got it all.

But I have to keep coming back, even though they don't mean a thing. Because if I don't...I don't mean a thing...and I have nothing...

-Darius
  • DARIUS IS SHINING ALSO?
  • So many Dariuses!!
  • EVERYONE? YOU WOUND ME DEAR DARIUS!
  • It's more the fact that you hold your liquor like a little girl.
    I dont really have to prove anything to you, but I need to kill nearly half a handle by myself every night to just get as drunk as most of these kids do after 6-8 shots.

I never drink unless its to get hammered and I only get hammered once every two or 3 weeks because its honestly just inconvenient to have to drink that much, but when I do I always go hard.

What gets me drunk enough to make a drunk post on this forum would give you alcohol poisoning, so please dont make me laugh Zeal.
    Half a handle is 32 ounces.

It's like the kids in high school that used to brag about how they could drink a full handle. It's just not possible.

Yeah, okay. I believe you stupid mcstupidface liarpants.
  • I would fully believe someone drunkenly typing on this forum, but that post was blatantly lies hahah

Who starts with "i am hammered right now"

Its like h-hey guys look at me, i am drunk, how cool am I !!
  • Thats why its sad... you hit the nail on the head.
  • "too much self control with alcohol"

So you spell everything wrong?

Yeah......nah
  • seems you cant handle what you take
  • If im drunk enough to type like hfjskhavurkwbbfhfi, it would be a miracle that i was sober enough to open up my laptop and hit up the forums.

Fuck it would be a miracle i was able to make it todesk to begin with.
  • its obvious you were pretending to be drunk Darinub, this type of stuff may have impressed your 12 million subjects on WoW but it doesnt fly here.
  • no it wasnt
  • Baby Jesus is weeping away right now.
  • yea cause drunk typing shows that you try so hard :(
  • edited September 2013
    When you're faking it, yeah. :p
  • thats true sky
  • What i find funny is, literally everything this guy trys to boast about to impress people in here, not one bit of any of it is actually impressive. We all just shake our heads at how sad it all is.