Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously? - R59 Farming

Comments

• What i find funny is, literally everything this guy trys to boast about to impress people in here, not one bit of any of it is actually impressive. We all just shake our heads at how sad it all is.
    I wasnt even posting here, one of you summoned me by making a kd to try my strat or accuse me of the most stupidly blatant farming I've ever seen and I'm bored enough to respond during league loading screens.

Even now thats exactly what I'm doing
    wow, your actually doing something normal like the rest of us mere mortals, your the only guy ive ever known who tries to literally glorify having a shit.
  • I'm sure Lynog is to blame.
  • What the fuck is with this new phase of using the word lift/lifting
  • What i find funny is, literally everything this guy trys to boast about to impress people in here, not one bit of any of it is actually impressive. We all just shake our heads at how sad it all is.
    I wasnt even posting here, one of you summoned me by making a kd to try my strat or accuse me of the most stupidly blatant farming I've ever seen and I'm bored enough to respond during league loading screens.

Even now thats exactly what I'm doing
    wow, your actually doing something normal like the rest of us mere mortals, your the only guy ive ever known who tries to literally glorify having a shit.
    Thats all I've ever been doing. You guys seem to think the regular things I do every day such as lifting, working, playing league, or getting drunk are me bragging about my life or something... but it just happens to be the thing I was doing at the time and I mention it.

Nah Darinub, you usually do these things but not normal like the rest of us, you ruled WoW whilst naked in bed with your brother lifting.

You play SK after its been around the good part of 15 years and invent yourself a "god strat"

You get drunk and make posts on SK, then when questioned on it, you drink way more than the average person could even think about without dying in his sleep from poisoning.

Everything you do you seem to glorify it.

• ^
    don't forget how much money he makes or how good his school is :)
  • What the fuck is with this new phase of using the word lift/lifting
  • I think we should limit rohan to one meme a day.
  • I think we should all stfu
    Yup
  • Stalin 1:8

First 3 grabs after Rohan disband totalling 345 land
  • Stalin 1:8

First 3 grabs after Rohan disband totalling 345 land
    Omgerd!! he can do math lol
  • edited September 2013
    New rule... Rohan can only talk to me through Memes. Otherwise I ignore him.

So let me break it down for you. Thread title... My post... Relevance?
  • edited September 2013
    yeah no, you're a retard, go finish your Tarzan coloring book, you have not made a worthy post yet.
  • Everyone quit getting your panties in a knot jesus
  • So in a thread about farming in R59, I post information about blatant farming and none of my posts are worthy? Wow, and you call me a retard.

My Tarzan Coloring Book is done, filled as completely as your Momma gets by the [insert witty local gang affiliation or moped group here] every Friday night! So I got ny Hot Wheels one out, but it too reminds me of the inside of your Momma with all the Black Rubber shit in it... Probably going to have to get me some more Black.. oh shit! Now I'm quoting your Mommy...
  • HEY! That's my Hot Wheels coloring book! You stole it!
  • hey guys, darius reporting in. here are some things i made up in the last 15 minutes.

that is all, goodbye.
  • edited September 2013
    HEY! That's my Hot Wheels coloring book! You stole it!
    Sorry you left it at my house along with your Barbies and My Little Princess Dress Up Kit. Shouldn't run so fast when my Wife comes homes... She's a woman, you know... Just like your Mom, only prettier, skinnier, and without all the strange men showing up at her door... Well at least while I'm home.
  • Darius you miss the point yet again. Do you notice how nobody else is posting anything (good/bad) about their lives? It's cause we don't give a fuck.

You are a sad man because you post it here, not because it is probably mostly BS. Most of your claims aren't even shit that would be impressive :p

I once watched a man down a 26 of vodka in one go... that was impressive. He actually stayed sober for a good 10mins, then he quickly hit the ground hahah
  • Ok now I am just cringing at these replies, stop it please.
  • edited September 2013
    Gotta love the internet, where everyone can magically benchpress 1000 and look down on 12 million players by just typing it.
  • Darius proving my point exactly here, what a sad man.
  • You would think after his bragging and getting the biggest owning I have ever seen on the SK pfs since at least 2002 by that actual top WOW player he would stop doing it.
  • You would think after his bragging and getting the biggest owning I have ever seen on the SK pfs since at least 2002 by that actual top WOW player he would stop doing it.
    it made him worse, i think hes one of them deluded men who believe everything they lie about, hes convinces himself its true even though someone came in here and debunked every single thing he said.
  • Darius you miss the point yet again. Do you notice how nobody else is posting anything (good/bad) about their lives? It's cause we don't give a fuck.

You are a sad man because you post it here, not because it is probably mostly BS. Most of your claims aren't even shit that would be impressive :p

I once watched a man down a 26 of vodka in one go... that was impressive. He actually stayed sober for a good 10mins, then he quickly hit the ground hahah
    You seem to miss the point again too Zeal, I dont give a fuck either, saying whatever random fact I feel like and watching you guys bicker about it trying so hard to prove yourself to these other retards as the alpha retard is hilarious to me.

That is impressive Zeal, I couldnt do that, but I can do what I say I do, the fact that you assume I'm trying to brag when I say things I've done is merely a reflection of your own mediocrity.
    Your a legend in your own mind Darinub. Get a grip of yourself.
  • this is sad.
    darius brings such a new low the sk pfs
    even lynog looks good now.
  • I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today.

Grape jelly bitches.
    Call me on it.
    I dare you.
    #idontgiveafuckdoyouliftbro
    #eatingbetterthanyou

YOLO
  • I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today.

Grape jelly bitches.
    Call me on it.
    I dare you.
    #idontgiveafuckdoyouliftbro
    #eatingbetterthanyou

YOLO
    Its spelled: Yellow
  • edited September 2013
    So in a thread about farming in R59, I post information about blatant farming and none of my posts are worthy? Wow, and you call me a retard.

My Tarzan Coloring Book is done, filled as completely as your Momma gets by the [insert witty local gang affiliation or moped group here] every Friday night! So I got ny Hot Wheels one out, but it too reminds me of the inside of your Momma with all the Black Rubber shit in it... Probably going to have to get me some more Black.. oh shit! Now I'm quoting your Mommy...
    hahaha, my mom said you ripped her **** and that she has herpes, you might wanna get checked. The fact that you reserved to momma jokes further proves your failure.
  • If they were jokes I would concede your point
  • If they were jokes I would concede your point
    Apparently it's not, my "mommy" said she remembered you lol. you are a funny guy :) perhaps you'll require that I call you daddy from now on? To which ill reply that you've missed 22 birthdays, you've got a LOT to cover up... Daddddyyy :)