Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously? - R59 Farming

Comments

• HEY GUYS I WONDER WHAT DARIUS IS UP TO TODAY. IRRELEVANT QUESTION OF COURSE
  • We get paid to look at the pfs
    This is what I'm doing right now.

Also, as far as the bad cheatfarm going on, I'm sorry I'm guys, I'm new to this multi thing.
  • HEY GUYS I WONDER WHAT DARIUS IS UP TO TODAY. IRRELEVANT QUESTION OF COURSE
    THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION SELF, MAYBE HE'S WAITING FOR HIS NEXT SET OF FARMS TO COME OUT OF NOOB. JUST LOOK FOR 289 LAND KINGDOMS WITH NO RECORD TO LOG IN SOON TO DISBAND 100 TANKS AND TAKE SOME REWARD MONEY LOLOLOL.

WAIT THAT WASN'T VERY SUBTLE. MY BAD I RUINED IT.
  • edited September 2013
    Its quiet...too quiet...look out Star Fox! An ambush from behind!
  • Hitting me would've hurt. -.-

Sidenote: Why are cheaters getting worse at cheating?
  • Hitting me would've hurt. -.-

Sidenote: Why are cheaters getting worse at cheating?
    i dun think they're getting worse.
    i think they've consistently just been bad
  • Its quiet...too quiet...look out Star Fox! An ambush from behind!
    WINNING
  • There's no point having farms right outta newb mode. Jeez if your gonna cheat just build bank multis...Can't really trace that as easy. That reminds me is Kesha still running bots for moo?
  • hey guys darius is going to start 1 wl'ing actives soon. watch out for the god strat.

so good it can get rolled by a kd that missed the first 50 hours of newbie mode
  • caught farming save face

great strat, almost godly
  • Meadows and gang probably know each of the top kingdoms (or own most of them :D)

So if somebody else is remotely doing OK its got to be Darius or BCart or Jesus.

I think meadows doesn't known who somebody is and doesn't like it....lol
  • naw, cory, I'm not doing crap all this rd :P
  • naw, cory, I'm not doing crap all this rd :P
    Just poking the pf embers? :p
  • and pointing out that darius is a farming retard
  • and pointing out that darius is a farming retard
    I already admitted it was me.
  • Cory if it was you it'd be way more newb :D

side note, darius just farmed yet another multi with the exact same method. lols.
  • if that farming is Darius its nothing short of hilarious
  • You have friends?
  • easiest way to disguise yourself
    terra form, check
    energy core almost out of nub, check
    shit military and power etc out of nub, check
    ~god strat~, check
    very darius name, check

clearly not darius
    terra form, check
    ~god strat~, check
    very darius name, check

clearly not darius
    LOOOOL
    terra form, check
    ~god strat~, check
    very darius name, check

clearly not darius
    The scary alternative is that his BS actually worked on someone...
  • the god strat!
  • darius says hes not playing so imagine its not
    terra form, check
    ~god strat~, check
    very darius name, check

clearly not darius
    The scary alternative is that his BS actually worked on someone...
  • I just thought of a new strat, its unbeatable so i dont need to try it.
  • September 18, 17:32:40 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:47 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:52 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:57 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.

September 18, 23:28:57 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Pay back time (1:8) and lost 62 planets.
    September 18, 23:32:37 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 53 planets.
    September 18, 23:32:47 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Donna Paulsen (1:20) and lost 45 planets.
    September 18, 23:33:05 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 39 planets.
    September 18, 23:33:10 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 33 planets.
  • September 18, 17:32:40 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:47 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:52 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.
    September 18, 17:32:57 Our brave kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) attacked Tropic Thunder (1:6) and conquered 20 planets.

September 18, 23:28:57 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Pay back time (1:8) and lost 62 planets.
    September 18, 23:32:37 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 53 planets.
    September 18, 23:32:47 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Donna Paulsen (1:20) and lost 45 planets.
    September 18, 23:33:05 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 39 planets.
    September 18, 23:33:10 Our kingdom Mercury Rising (1:6) bravely defended against Rackcity (1:8) and lost 33 planets.
    fyi.
    posting coords in pfs isn't allowed!!!!!!!!!!