Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill me quick

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Yo I am dead so...

You should cry about it.

Also nexus had him posted as free land too so lol
  • Difference is nexus has firepower, we had... People whining about racist jokes.
  • Did you read your OP?
  • GoonSquad
    Where?
  • Did you read your OP?
    Just in case you are genuinely confused and not just retarded. They started saboing me about 24 hours before i declared war because I posted up an anti-turtle turn suicider as free land.
  • dont be silly, that sector hopped in and out of LG so often. Only reason they lasted that long was cause LG's leadership was full of tards with semen spillin from their lips :p

If I were the AL of LG I'd have KT'd the entirety of that sector for the shenanigans they pulled, many would have agreed haha.
    Once a legit alliance came around (whatever Moogle called his alliance) they hopped ship to it permanently. Along with the guys in Sauce that never helped and mysteriously got active once they were fighting for a certain crew... interesting ;)
    That was me, not lynog. I stayed with LG until moogle warred them and the alliance disbanded.

After that i formed my own alliance to chill and invited the smallest sectors in the universe. That sanchez mod started weeping when i rolled him and formed an alliance and KTed me for the last week so i moved to moogles alliance.

Why would LG kill me when I was destroying every top kingdom that wasnt in their alliance ;-) Just because I didnt fight didnt mean I didnt help the alliance :)

The leadership cant be that bad because they made flazers alliance look laughable in their first war.

As for tex helping us flazer, look at where his kingdom finished, we did that to him, he was top 5 so why would he help us.
  • edited November 2011
    Did you read your OP?
    Just in case you are genuinely confused and not just retarded. They started saboing me about 24 hours before i declared war because I posted up an anti-turtle turn suicider as free land.
    Just in case YOU'RE genuinely confused, and not just retarded, I was referring to you telling me to cry (which is exactly what your ORIGINAL POST was - a ton of crying).
    Yo I am dead so...

You should cry about it.

I already knew that you posted a suicider. What did you expect the largest alliance to do? Sit idly by as we take down one of their best offenses is getting taken apart? Just because you have notions about what is right and wrong within the game doesn't mean people have to abide by it. Especially the strongest people.
  • Id give that more to sauce failure than LG success but you arent wrong haha
  • Did you read your OP?
    Just in case YOU'RE genuinely confused, and not just retarded, I was referring to you telling me to cry (which is exactly what your ORIGINAL POST was - a ton of crying).
    Yo I am dead so...

You should cry about it.

I already knew that you posted a suicider. What did you expect the largest alliance to do? Sit idly by as we take down one of their best offenses is getting taken apart? Just because you have notions about what is right and wrong within the game doesn't mean people have to abide by it. Especially the strongest people.
    Dun really care I wanted to die.
  • Id give that more to sauce failure than LG success but you arent wrong haha
    Going by the result of the rowdycrowd LG war you are probably right ahaha
  • Did you read your OP?
    Yo I am dead so...

You should cry about it.

Dun really care I wanted to die.
    Then this thread wouldn't exist.
  • What does LG stand for? I think I missed that round...

• Then this thread wouldn't exist.
    Title: Kill me quick

Reading comp.

• My kd building sucks, my alliances are always in first but never last and my jokes aren't funny but Tyrsis sucks harder at life. Btw his phone number is 407-283-9972.
  • Dude you still think that is my number?

I mean it was funny at first but now you are just making yourself look like an even bigger fool if that is possible. Actually I am not sure anyone who knows you can possibly have a lower opinion of you then they already have.
  • during all those wars, every AL as miltu posted chatlogs had deals with multies, every one of them BUT source :-p
  • edited November 2011
    Even without multies you should be able to post one kill ;)

Im not sure about the multis, I wasnt AL but i did manage to ruin the owners main account and the rest of 2ndC ruined the other owners main so technically we did more against the multis than anyone :-D

edit - although that did make them cry for like 4 rounds straight and kinda lead to the huge armys the next few rounds but still .... :-))
  • that didnt lead to them multi-ing for the next few rounds, it was the fact that dank used multies on fepo and that people "who are known to cheat" all act like it was a good act since dank used multies on someone everyone didnt like during that time. Not a real solution to anything and only caused a bitter mess.

btw we got some kills, we just didn't post them in the afs, no need to
  • edited November 2011
    that didnt lead to them multi-ing for the next few rounds, it was the fact that dank used multies on fepo and that people "who are known to cheat" all act like it was a good act since dank used multies on someone everyone didnt like during that time. Not a real solution to anything and only caused a bitter mess.

btw we got some kills, we just didn't post them in the afs, no need to
    id stil like to know why you war'd that Apathy or w/e the fuk that n00b alliance was called. Waking up to a powerless kd for no reason feels bad :(

edit: Eclipse? I dunno.
  • edited November 2011
    i dont even remember lol

wait, we warred lg, then after we were done they decided to war us after prepping for war during our scum with lg, then we warred against moogle's alliance after that and then disband or w/e
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    i swear things went very differently to what tyrsis said

but hey retards gonna retard B-)

• Then this thread wouldn't exist.
    Title: Kill me quick

Reading comp.

I asked if you read the original post, not the title, because you sounded like a little bitch.

Reading fuckin' comp.
  • lol

reading comp
  • i swear things went very differently to what tyrsis said

but hey retards gonna retard B-)
    Oh whats happened?
  • My kd building sucks, my alliances are always in first but never last and my jokes aren't funny but Tyrsis sucks harder at life. Btw his phone number is 407-283-9972.
    Quoted for truth.