Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill me quick

edited November 2011 in Game Talk
I don't feel like playing with you pathetic scum players anymore. Just kill me now so I don't have to deal with you fucking retards anymore.

Comments

• Working on it.
  • implying you arent a fucking retarded pathetic scum player makes me laugh B-)
  • I can at least deal with pure arrogance but this arrogance infused with ignorance is more then I can handle.
  • I think you are stupid because you are from Texas.
  • 18:55:23 Officer Cautious (1:10) - I just don't understand

18:55:23 Officer Cautious (1:10) - I just don't understand

• last round you wrote in the pfs tyrisis was one of the best players off alltime. @neg

tool
  • and your not kefka either its auntjemima : :-)) :-)) so your even shittier than you where claiming to be. silly noob
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    that proves you are too retarded to understand the concept of sarcasm...

i think even tyrsis knew I was joking

but still i rate him 100x over you
  • Im going anti turtle so that I can get protected by my alliance.. I will need 200k goon to have offense to defense that qualifies.. Will be a while, but Im going to get there
  • i have no idea what is going on you all suck
  • I applaud both nexus and critical for working together to kill me. I know I am very influential and powerful but this is really pumping my ego :)
  • Ask and you shall receive
  • what about not being kefka was you being sarcastic about that too? noob
  • you are just a scrub anyways tyrsis
  • Btw what ever alliance is telling ralph i approved his KT is talking out there ass.First of all im not playing and secondly ive only said anti turtles know the risk that comes with building junk. Never once have i said KT him so please stop with the lies whoever is
  • Hahaha why the hell would lynogs word hold weight? Even if he was a player hes defo not aling. Seems your TB bi!tches are still flockin to their daddy ;)
  • We really need to get an alliance of older guys together next round to uphold our old rules and alliance style of playing because from whats being posted in the PFs this round is laughable
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    the players this round are more old school then you think

just because they dont waste their time replying to the trash you speak on PF's, doesn't make them any less of a player.

also don't listen to tyrsis everybody he just got outplayed

his sector was #1 at the start, they joined PR hoping to dominate the universe. he realised PR was shit and tried to get an invite to she before the flazer war broke out

he was denied and lucky to escape the flazer war without any sector deaths - mainly due to gehakt protecting him.

dropping in the sector ranks due to having no huge firepower and a lot of insults coming from them to others players - he was bound to be killed eventually.

not to mention he posted up many 'unofficial' KT's during his time in PR/AJ.

looks like decision making isnt your strong point tyrsis
  • from what ive seen, PR had a lot of whiner nubs :-p
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    true and that comes down to poor planning. PR should of grouped better

i guarantee if his sector was in she/nexus then he would of had no problems with how those alliances worked

this is all just tyrsis blaming others for his poor decisions/planning
  • edited November 2011
    And the fact they dont know how to run a war at all. I mean, we have alot of big guys that can do alot of damage...and they are kt'n a 1.3m guy that doesnt have many probes and just mediocre offence.
  • edited November 2011
    Yo kill me wtf?
  • the players this round are more old school then you think

just because they dont waste their time replying to the trash you speak on PF's, doesn't make them any less of a player.

also don't listen to tyrsis everybody he just got outplayed

his sector was #1 at the start, they joined PR hoping to dominate the universe. he realised PR was shit and tried to get an invite to she before the flazer war broke out

he was denied and lucky to escape the flazer war without any sector deaths - mainly due to gehakt protecting him.

dropping in the sector ranks due to having no huge firepower and a lot of insults coming from them to others players - he was bound to be killed eventually.

not to mention he posted up many 'unofficial' KT's during his time in PR/AJ.

looks like decision making isnt your strong point tyrsis
    Wait... what?

Dank you been taking this man under your wing?
  • i might be loling right now.

yup. i am.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    pretty sure you're a fucking retard

aj wanted war when they thought nexus were gonna jump in.

nexus say no and Tyrsis has this to say: "18:55:23 Officer Cautious (1:10) - I just don't understand"

l0l!
  • Bro finish the chat.

November 28, 18:55:05 Officer Cautious (1:10) Meh pie you have sense
    November 28, 18:55:18 Officer Cautious (1:10) These other fucktards who have come around recently...
    November 28, 18:55:23 Officer Cautious (1:10) I just don't understand
  • Bro finish the chat.

November 28, 18:55:05 Officer Cautious (1:10) Meh pie you have sense
    November 28, 18:55:18 Officer Cautious (1:10) These other fucktards who have come around recently...
    November 28, 18:55:23 Officer Cautious (1:10) I just don't understand
    well it worked all the same apparently

nice try though