Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think this is fair?

Comments

• Chaotic: aero wouldn't have been #1 regardless of hitting him or not, because he did hit him and last I checked he is rank 20
  • Umm, Aero was getting kt'd for 3 days Persona. Incase you forgot, hard to recover instantly from that.
  • edited November 2011
    DP
  • Partially agree with Spec even though the bastard is never out of my news hehe

• 6 GMT (1:3) 758,218 number 6 after 2 allianced tried to KT
  • Tell my why would he be #1 anyway? he was only last round after a few of us died. So he probably wouldnt have.

Not talking about the aero case here coz im not playing and dont know about it but either way probably being #1 isnt an excuse. If someone like lynog was #1 would he be ok to gain hundreds of free land because hes #1 anyway? That advantage could easily make one kingdom dominate the whole server.
  • if your at the top you dont take tonnes of free land that is that. aero has no excuse he seen what happened last round to the people who done exactly the same thing. If he dies he deserves to
  • Then why are people defending Flaz? He did the same thing 3x a guy that had no chance of defending agasint him.
  • no he did have a chance but he chose not to build defense, This argument is going in circles. If he build kds capable of rolling itself 2x over then you dont get any protection from your alliance its as simple as that. the uni are like vultures nomatter how small the database has become and those type of kds will always be fed on.
  • I find it hard to want to help Coons when i watched a few of their kds get systematically taken out amd nobody seemed to care... Shows what they will do in war :(
  • if your at the top you dont take tonnes of free land that is that. aero has no excuse he seen what happened last round to the people who done exactly the same thing. If he dies he deserves to
    I wasn't top. I took a ton of free land. I got crushed.
  • exactly why nobody kills you for doing it, you didnt really get an advantage from it. aero did
  • Everyone says dont kill Veii he will build def...he built nothing but goons since.

November 16, 18:27:22 Veii (1:6) Spy on Kingdom The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: General MyRick

Planets: 1,600
    Networth: 424,605
    Honor: 1,526
    Platinum: 118
    Power: 11,954
    Population: 38,994

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 2,699
    Troopers: 125
    Dragoons: 21,835
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 4,658
    Laser Dragoons: 7,377

Tanks: 937
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
    lol
  • who is everybody? tell them all to fuckoff and just kill him
  • PR asked us to stop cause he was anti-turtle when we found him and now hes only building offence again.
  • PR are idiots then, that kingdom deserves to die
  • We tried to tell them that, and tried to give him a chance to build def, obviously didnt work.
  • so just kill him
  • He did it to smack back the guy who hit him, Which is fair enough :-p
    Says he's going back to d and not hitting kt's after that hit, so we'll see.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    veil must be mad l0l
  • Q is just too stupid.
  • No hes gotta die now, he built that offence to break your guys KT for you. He will go down along with your allaince.
  • No he is building defense. Honest.
  • OH NOEZ, INNA WAR THAY WANTZ TO KEELZ USES!
  • ZOMG! DO IT!
  • He did it to smack back the guy who hit him, Which is fair enough :-p
    Says he's going back to d and not hitting kt's after that hit, so we'll see.
    It is fair enough, but so is not applying protection rules to him because he wants to do it. People can do what they want with their kds but cant expect to be protected while they do it.
  • He doesnt expect protection lol, just pointimg out i dont blame him for smacking back theguys who hit him.
  • November 29, 12:43:40 Our kingdom Jordan Eberle (1:6) bravely defended against Tungsten857 (2:6) and lost 496 planets.
    November 29, 12:44:27 Our kingdom Jordan Eberle (1:6) bravely defended against Tungsten857 (2:6) and lost 424 planets.
    November 29, 12:44:37 Our kingdom Jordan Eberle (1:6) bravely defended against Tungsten857 (2:6) and lost 363 planets

Farm much?

So according to rnd so far.. Tungsten 857 is now up for kt?
  • Jordan disbanned and told everyone in Uni chat he did...ya i guess u could KT him for it, but then again ur alliance has been doing this all round. Just happens Zeal said it in uni and not in Alliance chat so others got the land first.