Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think this is fair?

Comments

• Oh plz, suiciding to feed my groupmate is not the same thing.
  • 83630/153837 = 54%

I quit doing math.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
  • God you are boring, Df you will be a virgin for the rest of your life
  • edited November 2011
    Remedy, yes it is. But if some one can safely hit you back, dont go bitching. Also, the SOM posted in the initial post was before he was even hit once.

Quintuplets will not allow any actions against Flazer in this case. You want him hit, you hit him fair and square with out the BS of wanting him to go powerless or making him powerless.

If an anti turtle cant make proper defense and gets rolled out because of his own actions then it is no ones fault but the anti turtles fault... especially when he sends out a 1/3 of his already terrible defense.
  • is this considered free land then? im sure after this guy being hit 3x he will look even more like a anti-turtle. also he is sitting on 2000 land with that defense.

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,527 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 132 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 11,613 2,563 0 2,550 0
    Laser Troopers 6,970 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 6,021 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,358 0 0 0 0

You guys already gangbanged him so I'm not sure what the fuss is... clearly we all agree anti turtles are free land. Just cause a mexican got the first hits? :-p
  • do you like cocks?
  • I gotta agree with Spec here. I mean you guys tried to KT gmt because he 3x a suicider and he was in the top 10. Now you cry foul play when people start asking why Flaz can 3x a mid size kd. You need to figure out how you guys wanna play this, because you cant have the rules your way for one person, and then change them when one of your guys is under the gun.
  • We had nothing to do with GMT, and as far as i know was not even posted in our alliance forums.

As far as teaching new kingdoms how to properly play. Let me put it as simply as possible. telling and teaching are 2 different things. You can tell some one something over and over again, but until you teach them how things are done, they will never learn.

Your guy is lucky he still has a kingdom with the defense he had. He still has 1500 land after losing 863 land, the round is young and he still has plenty of time to rebuild. Consider this his lesson on not being a moron.
  • sure is rands talking shit in here

no idea who you are trevor so plz leave

you won't be missed.
  • Power doesnt need to be taught anything, his kd shows its obviously not his first round nd therefore doesnt need to be pity'd, id bet my left nut he knew the consequences and did it anyway.

The point is you guys cry hypocrite yet you all just gangbanged Veii and when i asked, the answer was "antiturtles are freeland". Well done She, well done.
    Your point becomes moot when you do exactly what you are whining about. Go back to school kids and stop trying to take the highground when it suits you.
  • im not playing but if veli is similar to the dw flazer hit then just declare him free land and rape the fool
  • Imo, which I know counts for nothing on here.

The same rules which apply to suiciders and open kds should apply to anti turtles.
    As long as they have 34% or more defense, they are not free land. 50/50 off/def going goons/lds is the same as all tanks, may take 45% more of each to qualify but it is the same. If I had all tanks I could "break myself" if I was DW as the 20% offense makes me offensive heavy even all tanks
  • breaking yourself is acceptable breaking yourself 2x over isnt
  • Actually veii had 5 possibly 6 hits in 24hours, and i asked Cobra what was up with it and he said She was doing it because we did it to Power. doesnt prove your point if you just do what we do. I dont agree with letting veii rebuild, so you cant pin that on me. Antiturtle by that much is freebies, im in his sector and id roll him if i had the O.

Ita just amusing that i got that message from Cobras is all
  • I agree, but as with any issue its up to the rounds ALs. If Dole wants to enforce a ban on hits on Veii and let him rebuild, so be it. If She lets Power die and lets Veii rebuild, so be it.

Theres no such thing as a rule since no Admin will enforce it and ALs rarely agree. Its a war game, if you dont like another alliances policies then deal with it or duke it out. PF threads to solve issues is the problem i heard about while i didnt play: alliances essentially NAPing and not dealing with problems the way they were meant to be. People wonder why SK got so boring :p

Im fully in support of people warring over this issue at hand :)
  • Neg, you're an idiot.

Looks like Nexus and She are KT'ing Flazer. Actions will be taken.
  • Nexus?

They are literally KTing him for being large.
  • Indeed, they whine we wanted to kT gmt over it but didnt kill him. So they think its equal to KT flaz over it? Im not sure they understand what the word hypocrite means haha
  • doesnt this happen to me every round for far less than this?
  • Preparing myself for impossible KT yet again :)

I won't stop until they are dead or I am dead.
  • You guys are quite the hypocrites. It was all about kill GMT for "farming" a suicider. Even tho the alliance that went to war with us didnt believe it was farming. All of ATARI left because they think is was bs info and dank justwanted to get his name in the spotlight for awhile. PR stopped the KT too. Its obvious people realize GMT (Aero) is a great player and regardless of being the SECOND person to hit the suicider he would have been in top 10 no matter what. And probabaly #1.

I dont doubt Flaz is a good player too, its obvious, but after all the drama with hitting suiciders 3x this round, for him to go and do it himself....
  • You noobs fucked up.
  • Lol, PR stopped the KT because we had no activity.
  • aero is a good guy but your "he would have been top anyway" excuse is retarded chaoticx

does that mean that people who are always #1 are allowed to hit suiciders because they would have been there anyway?
  • edited November 2011
    lol all im saying is aero would have been #1 if he hit the guy or not. And how come he got so much heat for hitting a suicider 2nd. But beer beer beer didnt get any heat at all for being the one that did it all.
  • hurrrdurrr
  • is beer beer beer still alive? if he is your answer will be because hes not a top kd and his land will have prolly been evened back out by the rest of the server tapping his noob ass