Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think this is fair?

edited November 2011 in General
2k lander 12 hours ago (2am SK time the 15th) gets rolled 3x by the same person and rolled by a few others. the SOM of the 2k lander is below.

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (10)
Soldiers 1,789 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 234 116 97 81 12,611
Laser Troopers 1,513 0 0 0 0
Tanks 4,083 0 0 0 1,230

Now they want our guy who tapped the 2k lander to go powerless so he can be broke as a punishment.

I know my stance on this, but im gauging what the new age leadership has to say.

Discuss

Comments

• Vaginas always lead to trouble.

Also that is an anti-turtle and is free land, end of story. 15 rounds ago this would never even be a topic of discussion, his alliance would have farmed him too. If he wants to keep junk defense, he shouldn't both be able to break himself twice AND send out almost 25% of that already junk defense.
  • It is also relevant to note that this KD is not a newbie and is well aware of what he is doing as an anti-turtle.
  • If we are talking about who i think we are don't people in She want vagina kt'd for breaking GMT when he was being ktd?

He rolled GMT before the KT started, for unrelated reasons.
  • that DW is free land, if you wanna build junk like that then you take whatever happens to you for it
  • And no Persona he didnt not roll him before the KT started. The kt was going on for a full 24hrs before Vagina rolled him.
  • anti turtling with such bad military is kinda hard to defend

I really dont know how someone could make such a crappy kingdom
  • btw would you prefer me smashing your top kds or smashing kds that have no impact and suck
  • Spectator: It's not just that his defense is bad. It is that he had enough offense to break himself twice over, yet still sent defense out on a grab. He knew what he was doing and accepted the risks involved. If I left 2 tanks/land defense right now I would be close to 0 land in not too long. Should my alliance protect me if I do? Because I can probably break YOU and most of the other top10 if I send that much defense out. :D

Also by the time Flazer hit him he was over 66% military out, which means suicider. :P
  • it took 7.5k dwsl goons a hit, i wouldnt call that suicider :-p
  • spectator stfu you have no idea what your talking about. for over 10 years silly kds like that DW is common knowledge they are free land. you CANT build a kd that can break itself 2x AND send some of its defense out too. So please refrain from talking straight out of your asshole. The guy knows the risk building such a stupid shitty kd and he has no case for an argument. 3x hit rule do not apply to these type of kds its as simple as that
  • What is the difference if you get your land from a suicider or someone with crap defense?
    Uh, are you serious?

• give me an honest answer, are you seriously retarded?
  • Anyone with that bad of D should be KT'd on sight. Yes anti-turtles are free land as over 66.6% offense to 33.3% defense is suicider.

76729 offensive points V 44590 defensive points. 76729/121319 = 65.7%

After 1 grab he would be considered a suicider and free land. His tanks out are considered offensive points not defensive because they are not home. This is IF we want to get all technical about it. As you can see after 1 grabs he could easily have over 66% offense out. These are the risks of being an anti-turtle so deal with it bad kids. Anyone stupid enough to defend that deserves to be killed as well.
  • Its too bad people killed off all the good alliances, because people like aero need help.

serious help
  • And to actually answer your question, aero: hits on suiciders have been historically punished in SK because the attacker receives PURE gain from an attack. They gain full resources at absolutely no cost to them (unit losses). It gives a huge unfair advantage to those who get this land. This is differentiated from hits like Flazers, as he sent a total of 25k Goons for the 3 hits, losing probably ~3k in the process. While the land he got was certainly "cheap" in what it cost him, it was by no means "free".

Additionally, nobody was wanting to KT you for simply hitting a suicider. They were upset at the advantage it gave you, but they wanted you KT'd because the suicider you hit looked like a farm/multi of yours. It is important to note that there is technically no rule against hitting suiciders that are not friends or farms, but that doing so will annoy competition and likely lead to death.
  • kinda annoying I told him all this in pms when I hit him, and all he gets from it is: FLAZER KTD MEEMMEMEMEMEMEEE
  • what advantage, I was breaking you regardless, I didnt even send 3k of my goons then lolol
  • I msgd bcart and got lynog and tyrsis banned, too bad they really arent banned eh :-p
  • spectator we pked you at 10k land with 3million power. Your opinion in this game is void as you are so shit at it
  • Theres a massive difference between suiciders and antiturtles, 7.5kdwsl goons is not the same as i can break suiciders but i cant break chumps like this guy. Comprend?

Defending kds like that is silly, farming a suicider is also silly.
  • too many newbs on sk. were have they all been for the last 10 years?
  • Im still trying to figure out how Aero was called a farmer for hitting a guy who suicided on his AL. But flaz is not for hitting some 1/2 his size, who suicided is not a farmer. Seems like rules are made up on the spot in this game, based on who is accused.
  • edited November 2011
    Aero was on top, found a suicider hit him...and people try to KT him. Flazer on top, finds a suicider...people defend him. There cannot be any middle ground here people. If you continue to defend him for the same actions that got half the Uni trying to KT gmt for then you are a complete hypocrite.
  • Anti turtles are free land. Now everyone stfu.
  • Anti turtles are free land. Now everyone stfu.
  • nobody said suiciders are off limits, just that you cant take more than one hit on it, if you have the offense to hit an anti turtle 3x then good for you. its fair gains. hitting a suicider 3x is unfair gains, please stop talking your crap aero your like a broken record
  • After 1 grab he would be considered a suicider and free land.
    for the controversy that hitting suiciders is creating shouldnt this be addressed as well?
    sometimes its that 3rd hit of the day that puts the kd just under defended (suicide) and is then considered free land. I think thats a bigger problem then hitting an under defended kingdom.
    Don't be bad and anti-turtle. Moral of the story.
  • Flaz made an offensive KD, it comes with obvious risks. And as seen here, rewards.

Far as I know, SK is based on the current rounds AL's. RR is the perfect example of this.
    You can cry hypocrisy all you want, the issues being discussed aren't the same. Just because the end result is the same, does not mean the methods are.

To break a suicider like that one GMT did, as far as I recall, you could be a massive turtle with just a shred of offense and still get the land. If I'm wrong here, correct me, but thats the key point.

Your point about how "but a KD that only the top can take great advantage of is A-OK ?" is silly, because often times the people going anti-turtle are safe from average people and free to smash away. Should the tops stay away from him even though he has a junk KD and let him keep reaping the rewards of being terrible? Oh but hes not suicided, so we should just let him live and keep breaking people.
    After 1 grab he would be considered a suicider and free land.
    for the controversy that hitting suiciders is creating shouldnt this be addressed as well?
    sometimes its that 3rd hit of the day that puts the kd just under defended (suicide) and is then considered free land. I think thats a bigger problem then hitting an under defended kingdom.
    Don't be bad and anti-turtle. Moral of the story.
    /argument. If it took 3 hits to put you in the suicide category, you are bad and deserve to be spanked. I'm a firm believer that being stomped all over the place is the best way to teach newbies that they need to defend themselves better, so this applies to every single person that plays this game.

• I'm a firm believer that being stomped all over the place is the best way to teach newbies that they need to defend themselves better, so this applies to every single person that plays this game.
    You get taught every round and still suck. Noob.
  • I'm a sexi anti-turtle.
    Quoted for truth.