Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank=Worst AL alive?

13»

Comments

• stop with more lies coz you failed yet again. your an embarrassment and everyone can see right through you.
  • edited November 2011
    A failed lie would be a truth.
  • stop with more lies coz you failed yet again. your an embarrassment and everyone can see right through you.
    The day or two before the war as I was pushing for GMT to be killed. I was writing down ip's to try and find links between him and beer beer. A day or so later I had several top 20 kd's start smacking me kd down. As I checked the ip's.. 3 of them had a matching IP to GMT at previous points but GMT's ips had all ready changed (always new ips) and none of the showing ones matched. Without screenshots a post about the many multi kd's is pointless and Dank retaliated by moving to kill GMT. If you find fault in the move than the fault you find is someone having their friends back. We were playing legit so it wasn't like we could start smacking back with multi's so we used what we had.

• i just dont believe a word you say, dank is renowned for his compulsive lies so why would anyone believe he had, as for WRITING down IPs well thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, an SS takes alot less time and effort and IF something fishy does happen then you have your evidence to back it all up. My guess is thats another lie to try an excuse your failings. You should give up leading ever again and dank should give up SK like he promises to do every single round
  • I don't care if people believe me or not. I was on a work computer so didn't take the time to take screen shots as I was just checking for a match. Wrote them on a paper on my desk and forgot to throw it away. Then after all the hits I re checked and there were matches. No point in screen shot taking since you no longer matched. I was also leaving on a trip that day so no time to follow up. I let dank know I was leaving and what had happened. I never had proof so there was no need to ever bring any up plus GMT was being killed anyway for obvious farming. Only reason I even bring it up is to help people understand why dank jumped on the kt. He was backing up a wrong done to a friend who was playing legit. People who know me know I don't lie. Its a game. There is no need to.
  • Dank has always played AL the same way as long as I can remember with a couple of exceptions. He has usually had too much going on outside SK to actually lead and as soon as war breaks out he disappears.

Not dogging Dank, having a life is more important than the game anyway. I think he shouldn't AL anymore though.
  • nobody wants a afk AL or a shitty AL neither one makes the game more fun so shut it belly neck
  • I've been going to anger management though, I'm told I have made great strides in controlling my anger.
  • I'm still angry you took away my mod powerz!
  • Well get a straw and suck it up!