Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank=Worst AL alive?

edited November 2011 in General
Well ATARI declares war on SHE. But Dank doesnt tell anyone in his alliance why. Gives them no information and they are all clueless as to why they are KTn GMT. Im getting msg'd from SL's of ATARI asking why this is happening and if they can be left alone if they leave ATARI.

Dank tossing another alliance to the wolves.

Comments

• I love dank leadin an alliance.. As long as its not mine :)
  • not just worst AL worst UAL and one of the worst KD builders in SK history for the amount of time hes played. He is terrible at everything
  • Well no worries we gonna finish him off and anyone whos been doing sabos/fails. But we trying to leave everyone else alone, let them leave. No reason to kill people that had no idea what was going on or don't agree with danks dumbness.
  • I believe this titel was reserved for me
  • Pretty sure I'm the most awesome al to ever rage quit when I don't get my way. So....
  • haha, i just think dank is terrible because he talks so much trash on these forums about how amazing he is. Yet he is a terrible SK player, and has always hid behind his alliance who always loses and gets farmed.
  • I believe this titel was reserved for me
    I just can't believe after all my efforts that I am not the worst AL. :-(
  • edited November 2011
    Yea man I have worked for years to achieve this title! Hopefully I am a close second with all my outskirts alliances over the years.
  • Yea man I have worked for years to achieve this title! Hopefully I am a close second with all my outskirts alliances over the years.
    But I trained you in your suckiness, that I'm not the worst? That's INCONCEIVABLE!
  • Tanker trained me lol

I think I win this contest hands down.
  • haha dragonfire
  • I want this title. I just randomly disappear without a word.
  • I KT'd a guy for lolz (successfully i might add), then war'd an exceptionally bad alliance, KT'd the turtle VI AL, and then went inac. Can I get a close 3rd place?
  • LMAO Dank declares war on us..."supposably" to kill GMT. Then he doesnt even post GMT as a KT. He posts a random player in 1:2 to kill. So now ATARI is even more confused, because they was being told the only reason they are going to war was to kill a "farmer". But they are not even posting GMT as the KT.
  • Daftest war ever.
  • lol...can u even call this a war? Its more like Dank declares, says "you guys are on your own peace" and then bounces.
  • Not to us, we know dank=terrible player and terrible AL. But im sure his Alliance is like is wonder what the hell is going on.
  • haha dragonfire
    Fuck it if I AL this round my alliance will be called Dragonfire lol
  • YOU SHALL NOT LEAD!
  • how could you betray me like this dank
  • none of you even compare with dank, he has been consistantly the biggest laughing stock in SK for the last 8 years. failure after failure after failure
  • none of you even compare with dank, he has been consistantly the biggest laughing stock in SK for the last 8 years. failure after failure after failure
    Yeah, I took off too many rounds.
  • Ya, passin Dank as the worst SK player and AL of all time is the FEAT OF FEATS.
  • edited November 2011
    I work 14 hour days. I'm just one guy with no cell phone internet. If you want to say I sucked last round because my AL got multi raped go ahead. I would still mark the kingdoms responsible win or lose. This round Screamin got raped after he caught GMT farming. We said nothing else and just went after GMT. Then I got hit up by She and declared. Those are the breaks. Win or lose does not influence my decisions. GMT should be KTed, and so should the kingdoms gang banging us to protect a cheater. You people wonder why your game is small. Go ahead and celebrate. The alliance was a last minute decision when we thought the names of the other alliances were too gay. We didn't even group together it was just something to do.
  • no dank your just shit
  • edited November 2011
    I used to be a good player on this game and then I grew up. I don't have the time to invest in cheating, talking to people about a game on a phone, or anything beyond spinning an account one time each day if I am lucky. There are many times when I'm at work almost 24 hours straight and don't have such a luxury. I know that you, Lynog, can not relate.
  • if you dont have the time why do you bother leading? and talking utter shit about how much fun your alliances have and talking about how pro you all are? excuses excuses excuses. alliances can still be run well with a good team behind them whether the AL is not very active or not. truth of the matter is you suck and FC sucks. Your shit at every aspect of the game and you should all just retire
  • edited November 2011
    Listen guy you care way more about that inactive kingdom than I do. You go out of your way all of the time to hate on me and make things up. The truth is I put very little if any effort into this game. If I decide to make an account or AL the outcome is not important to me. The idea is to have some fun, and if necessary declare war for the right reason. I stand by my decisions and I'm not afraid to die. In my eyes when people turn to protecting these people the game isn't even worth playing. I'll just trash my kingdom, and if people talk smack about me and diss me for dying for the rules... well I'll show back up and deal with that on my own without those rules. Things turn out a bit different then don't they? Let's be honest if it were just me breaking the rules against She I'd still be whooping their damn ass right now and spanking them like a screaming child.
  • no they dont, you make shitty multies to match your shitty kd/alliances and UA. make a new pf account called turd coz thats what you are
  • edited November 2011
    When a kingdom has suicided it is no longer necessary to protect that kingdoms IPvSK. You're just talking bs as always. Proxies are slow if someone is trashing accounts why would they continue proxying it? What your infant mind does not grasp is that people will also proxy their mains on the best available.