Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Top 10 kds hitting large suicider 3x

13»

Comments

• hahah who the fuck disbands to avoid a hit....have some balls whoever it was
    That's what I figure happened. He was a total douche. Tried to say he was going "out of town".....
  • Seems rules done apply to Quin either, they hit suiciders 3-4x even if they are top kd's. And when asked about it, they say those rules dont apply to them.
  • edited November 2011
    Haha, Lynog.

I was gonna write something more but I figured that pretty much sums it up. I suppose that's the same UniqueKingdomName that suicided on me on s1 after a legit hit, then proceeded to admitting to giving his lands to friends.

LRN2DELETE
  • lynog was going to roll him, they arent friends. he pmed him saying in 6 hours you are getting rolled and the guy just disbanded :-))

could have at least suicided on him haha
  • yeah hes a major fag, i was actually trying to gove him advice telling him going growth was a bad idea, he replied well look at my nw and look at yours douche. lol, i said ok well lets check those scores again in 6 hours. an hour or so later he disbanded, i shouldnt of hit twice really but yeno we are on s2 here and its fucking terrible over here. just goner have some more fun with a few select people then ill delete :)
  • yeah hes a major fag
    wtf, I agree with Lynog...
    That's what I figure happened. He was a total douche. Tried to say he was going "out of town".....
    Disbanded on s1 as well so sounds legit.

• I just rolled a suicider four times. B-)
  • Indeed he disbanded on S1, cant imagine he was avoiding being hit cross-server :-p
  • You must not...

Like lynog.
  • long post bro
  • wow even the people involved realised its just a bit of fun to stir up s2 and didnt bother writing a wall of text complaining :-))
  • uhh s2 pretty much isn't worth anything, at all..
  • its not but people treat it like its bug server like you are cancer for making a grab there now.

Thats why I did this type of thing at the end of last round too with rico etc