Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Top 10 kds hitting large suicider 3x

edited November 2011 in General
No proof of ip match or friend farming (yet) but shouldn't two top 10 kds know better than to hit a large land suicider 3x? They think people will let them live??

November 9, 13:19:11 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 68 planets.
November 9, 13:19:25 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 59 planets.
November 9, 13:19:39 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 50 planets.

November 9, 13:36:17 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 105 planets.
November 9, 13:36:24 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 90 planets.
November 9, 13:36:26 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 77 planets.
November 9, 13:36:27 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 66 planets.
November 9, 13:37:41 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 57 planets.
November 9, 13:38:35 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 49 planets.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure none of them were top10 when making the hits. Also, why not just contact them in game instead of posting here?
  • if I find a suicider, im still hitting that 3 times. fuck that stupid ass rule. Whats the other news, how late and on who did they suicide?
  • yeah, I'm hitting 3x too. unless it makes me really land thun, and looking like a good target
  • screaming if your ALin then kill them , we did in TB last round and blitz your just a farming faggot. People who hit suiciders numerous times deserve to be KTed when will you fools learn
  • People who hit suiciders numerous times deserve to be KTed when will you fools learn
    Although it pains me to do so.... +1

• same minute and everything, staggered hits to share the land equally :-))
  • News plox. Looks like scrubfarmers to me. Kill kill kill.
  • Its was farming we know it. THey suicided on one of our guys, and between the 15seconds it took to get the SOM. beer already rolled him 3x times.
  • Same name theme is prob a coincidence but its lol anyway. Kill some hoes in my opinion.
  • drunk too often = multi kt

nice to see whatever shit alliance you a from screamin goes as far as to protect your own multies
  • GMT didnt farm him, we was all online when it happened. He suicided into GMT's kingdom. And we got SOM about 15-20sec after, and GMT hit him, then we did SOSN to find out who was the first to get the hits. And ofc we find it was Beer Beer Beer (who gained over 300 land from "suiciders" during that tick.)
  • What you mean he suicided into GMTs kingdom? Didn't he hit the first guy 3x
  • GMT didnt farm him, we was all online when it happened. He suicided into GMT's kingdom. And we got SOM about 15-20sec after, and GMT hit him, then we did SOSN to find out who was the first to get the hits. And ofc we find it was Beer Beer Beer (who gained over 300 land from "suiciders" during that tick.)
    105+57+49 = OVER 300
  • Fliadelphia 1:19 suicide on our guy. In GMT's sector. So we instantly checked him out. Found out he suicided, but in less then a minute he had went from 800 land to 250 so we knew he got farmed. Sosn'd and found out drunk did it, but suicided to gain more land and release all defence, so that Beer Beer Beer could roll him for the land. We had about 10guys online when it happened so we had alot of Som's and sosn bouncing around so we found out about 2mins after it happened who had farmed them. GMT happened to get the very first sosn and then SOM'd drunk and found out he suicide. So GMT hit him, then we got a sosn of 1:16 and found out that Beer was the one that rolled him.

For some reason our alliance keeps gettng suicided on by these 4-5k goon dw's with almost no defence. But we never get to take there land because soon as they suicide they lose all there land in about 30 seconds from "randoms" who are not even in there alliance/sector.

Unless its all been planned out that the top players would use there friends to make a DW then suicide it on our KD's to slow us down, then farm the KD after it suicides. I see no other way to explain it.

• edited November 2011
    GMT didnt farm him, we was all online when it happened. He suicided into GMT's kingdom. And we got SOM about 15-20sec after, and GMT hit him, then we did SOSN to find out who was the first to get the hits. And ofc we find it was Beer Beer Beer (who gained over 300 land from "suiciders" during that tick.)
    105+57+49 = OVER 300
    November 9, 13:39:26 Our brave kingdom Beer Beer Beer (1:19) attacked Drunk too often (1:16) and conquered 37 planets.

his other attack. so its like 250. I just called it 300 becasue when i checked the charts he was not even in the top 100 (which was below 750 at he time) then he was ranked at like 8-9th after the hits. At over 1000+ land.
  • LOOKS LEGIT GUISE NOTHING TO SEE HERE
  • Beer and GMT will be KTed. As will anyone else that pulls a stunt such as this. I suggest you just stop playing the accounts now or find a way to get our alliance off of the server. We will not be devoting our resources to this at the moment but you are marked for death. Have a great day.

If anyone wants to assist us in this they may contact any of our SL's that can put you in touch with an officer.
  • make sure you kill them this round dank, last round was embarrasing
  • edited November 2011
    That was not my alliance. I had no control over what went up but I agree it was embarrassing. It was so embarrassing that I just stopped playing.

No offense meant to the alliances that house them but I don't feel there is anything to discuss. You may contact me if you disagree.
  • GMT getting KT=BS. Listen there was like 10-12 of us in the Alliance chat when Flipadelphia (1:19) suicided on our alliance mate. Instantly we was all getting SOM's and GMT took a Sosn to see who rolled Flipadelphia (1:19) 1min after he suicided. It was Drunk, so GMT grabbed his SOM before any of us realized that drunk had farmed Flipadelphia (1:19) so that BEER could farm him for even more land. Beer already knew it was free land because he planned on farming Drunk (i asssume that was there plan). What he didnt realize is that all of us was online while it all happened. And GMT was first 1 to get attacks off. If you look at the rest of the SOSN, like 5x other KD's from our alliance hit 10 seconds after BEER did. Rest of us was a litle bit slow on it, not knowing for sure he was Land D.

So any1 who KT't GMT for getting fair grabs on some1 who suicided on the guy that suicided on his SL is bs.
  • edited November 2011
    It's not necessary for them to match IPs. When you are doing very well on this game it is a huge risk to take 3 shots on anything. Especially if I'm around because I'm old school and I don't play that crap. If I can't farm... you can't farm. I'll start cheating if you want to change the rules and I bet you change your mind real quick. My homies would love to cheat too. Can we please?
  • Uhhh... what makes him think grabbing 3x off a suicider is acceptable? I realize most people would do it etc etc but fact is he still did it. Doesn't take a genius to realize that when you're already a bigger kd competing, grabbing suicider land is a death sentence.
  • Taking two is risky. I'd have given them a warning. Three will get you killed.
  • Well we not gonna just let you kill GMT for hitting a guy that just suicided on his SL. Not to mention he only beat the rest of us from hitting him by 15seconds.
  • obviously a kt able offense, as said in the many other threads detailing top kds grabbing suiciders, more than once is a kt able offense. If you want to defend them go ahead, but just realise they are abusing their rank compared to the less fortunate players to give a more even medium for competition
  • edited November 2011
    This is advanced farming we have a pro on our hands. He is actually feeding his farms land. Anyone that is caught doing a triple tap in the midst of this is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is why you don't triple tap when you are doing well. You get mixed up in something like this.

November 9, 13:14:42 Our brave kingdom Flipadelphia (1:19) attacked ElMizrahi (1:2) and conquered 106 planets.

November 9, 13:19:11 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 68 planets.
    November 9, 13:19:25 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 59 planets.
    November 9, 13:19:39 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked Flipadelphia (1:19) and conquered 50 planets.
    November 9, 13:20:00 Our brave kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) attacked ElMizrahi (1:2) and conquered 90 planets.

November 9, 13:36:17 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 105 planets.
    November 9, 13:36:24 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 90 planets.
    November 9, 13:36:26 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 9, 13:36:26 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 77 planets.
    November 9, 13:36:27 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against GMT (1:3) and lost 66 planets.
    November 9, 13:37:41 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 57 planets.
    November 9, 13:38:35 Our kingdom Drunk too often (1:16) bravely defended against Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and lost 49 planets.
  • Thas what i was trying to tell you guys. Beer was feeding his multi more land so he could get more off it, just happned that when it hit ElMizrahi, we was all online and knew about it right away. So we started to get SOSN because this has happened 3x times already, where suiciders hit either EL or another one of our top guys and then they are farmed by there main. GMT just got lucky and hit him before Beer was able to get all his attacks off. It looks like GMT just spammed his hits while Beer took his time, thinking he had pulled one over on everyone and ended up not getting the gains he planned on getting.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    why do you turn a blind eye to all the cheaters in your own alliance dank?
  • Im not turning a blind eye to anything. How many of yourguys been suicided on? None i bet. We have had 8 suiciders on our alliance in 2 days. Makes you wonder why they are suiciding on us? Because they fear we will outgrow them and dominate the round? And guess what seems like everytime we get suicided on its piggybacked by one of either Nexus or Quins main's. Not saying Nexus and Quin are nothing but multies but thats where all of them are coming from.