Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Top 10 kds hitting large suicider 3x

Comments

• negneg
    edited November 2011
    it was all just luck man!

there I was right, just got my WLs back and started looking for a hit. none were found and my PA's ran dry, what to do next but a random hit. how many goons? how many tanks?

fuck it man. I run a tight ship.

200 goons will break this goon!
  • chaoticx man calm down that question was for dank
  • edited November 2011
    I'm not defending anybody... if you have a problem yo I'll solve it.

• Good ol ICE ICE BABY!
  • edited November 2011
    These guys are just marked for death we aren't actually killing them at this moment. They are hostages. Maybe we will trade them for a six pack of beer. A six for each alliance member of course. We are not above bribery. Money talks broke bs gets KTed. You say you have our cheaters caught hell man why didn't you say so let's make a trade? If anybody needs help with something we are available.
  • And that's how babies are made!
  • edited November 2011
    Guess nobody had any cheaters to post. :P
  • Nobody cares that's why, but just one look gave me lewsy 1:8, farmed the guy that suicided on beer beer. This is my theory. You get pissed, suicide your multi then give his land to someone in your alliance. Pathetic
  • Nobody cares that's why, but just one look gave me lewsy 1:8, farmed the guy that suicided on beer beer. This is my theory. You get pissed, suicide your multi then give his land to someone in your alliance. Pathetic

Lol

November 10, 20:26:07 Trouble (1:13) who has wl?
    November 10, 20:26:27 GUARDIAN (1:13) sup/
    November 10, 20:26:45 Trouble (1:13) I'm land defense
    November 10, 20:27:27 Trouble (1:13) November 10, 20:26:40 Our brave kingdom Trouble (1:13) attacked Beer Beer Beer (1:19) and conquered 128 planets.
    November 10, 20:27:30 GUARDIAN (1:13) pm me ur sok
    November 10, 20:27:38 LewsY (1:8) cheers bro
    November 10, 20:28:06 Trouble (1:13) gogogo he som'[d me
    November 10, 20:28:12 Trouble (1:13) don['[t want his multis getting the land
    November 10, 20:29:24 GUARDIAN (1:13) thanks
    November 10, 20:29:34 Trouble (1:13) yup
    November 10, 20:29:46 Trouble (1:13) should help getting him broken
    November 10, 20:30:00 Trouble (1:13) legitemately that is
    November 10, 20:30:18 Centuri (2:8) need someone to attack.... :)
    November 10, 20:30:51 Trouble (1:13) attack me I"m land d
    November 10, 20:35:32 Ezekiel (2:14) cheers : )
  • Plus Lews greedy bastard :) hahahahahahaha if a man comes up to you and says, here, have all the money I possess. Im giving it all away, would you question where its from (probably)?
  • Trouble 1:13 was my kd.

Meh.
  • Well that confirms it was cheated lolol j/k
  • just kill them
    I lol'd
  • When has protection ever stopped anyone? Roll his ass out.
  • When has protection ever stopped anyone? Roll his ass out.
    +1
  • Pretty sure he has been rolled quite a bit.
  • So roll roll roll until he dies :D
    I lol'd
    As did I.
  • GMT needs to get taken out, guaranteed if his partner cheated and hes already farmed, its not a coincidence.
  • edited November 2011
    The rule is meant to be applied to kingdoms that are already big and can't be broken. You don't want someone becoming top 10 the next day as GMT did, or gaining rank 1 from it which he has now done. He's a perfect example of when a kingdom should be KTed for hitting 3x. It's also ridiculous to believe that Beer farmed up all of that land just to let GMT steal the grabs after his first hit.
  • edited November 2011
    GMT did not group with Woowoowoo. They just happen to be next to each other. I love how everyone on this forum makes assumptions that fit their picture of reality instead of actually investigating.
  • GMT did not group with Woowoowoo. They just happen to be next to each other. I love how everyone on this forum makes assumptions that fit their picture of reality instead of actually investigating.
    +1,

assumptions are great aren't they. I assume half of ya'll are gay, ie, you are lesbians. You like em pussies!!!
  • they cheat!
    they had at least 3 WLs ready before the suicide!
    and finished all attacks in 3 minutes together!
    they probably like to equally share the lands to avoid cheating.
    Beer Beer Beer may complete all attacks before GMT!
    Its set-up!
  • Woowoowoo is disable!
    admins done great job for multis!
  • Its was farming we know it. THey suicided on one of our guys, and between the 15seconds it took to get the SOM. beer already rolled him 3x times.
    Its an obvious evident for experienced SK player!

• any matching ips?

Sounds like you're new to this game!
  • edited November 2011
    People who hit suiciders numerous times deserve to be KTed when will you fools learn

ORLY

November 14, 20:59:45 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) bravely defended against Mr Incredible (1:3) and lost 238 planets.
    November 14, 21:00:18 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) bravely defended against Mr Incredible (1:3) and lost 215 planets.
    November 14, 21:03:58 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) bravely defended against Moonlight Sonata (1:3) and lost 171 planets.
    November 14, 21:04:02 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 14, 21:04:02 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) bravely defended against Moonlight Sonata (1:3) and lost 145 planets.
    November 14, 21:04:07 Our kingdom UniqueKingdomName (1:2) bravely defended against Moonlight Sonata (1:3) and lost 123 planets.

I figure since you match ips we can just consider these all your hits. :P
  • 1 Mr Incredible (1:3) 723,577