Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 58 - Era of Something for Nothing

edited July 2013 in News and Updates
Round 58, the Era of Something for Nothing, has arrive. For this round you will gain 50% more networth for doing nothing extra in particular.

[The planet type changes for Round 58 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round58-changes.txt

--

Round 58 - Era of Something for Nothing - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: July 20, 2013 @ 10PM.
Round ends: September 12, 2013 @ 10PM.

Comments

• @BCartfall I emailed you about a premium, it 'expired' right after being purchased. Sup with that?
  • my premium key wouldn't activate. several others had this same problem
  • + Era of Something for Nothing
    - For this round you will gain 50% more networth for doing nothing extra in particular.

Getting pretty good at that aren't you ole' cart? lol
  • that something for nothing will make sector bonuses/ weapons impossible to manage :(
  • sooooooooooooo my premi doenst work either
  • this is crazy
  • DW only 30% offense Bcart you must be joking give it fucking 80% !
  • The round bonus is reflecting the premium entitlement.

Pay something for nothing
    I could have bought a tasty drink for that price :-(
  • You currently have 0 soldiers in training.
    You can train a maximum of 0 soldiers.
  • hows this bonus gonna effect sector enhacments prices
  • can't train soldiers
  • Warp Gate (Sector Land * 100) Money Base attack time minus 1 hour 24 hours
    Nano Bots (Sector Networth * 0.35) Money +10% Income 24 hours
    Sector Cure (Sector Networth * 0.75) Money 25% chance of curing the Dark Matter Plague
    75% chance of curing the Super Virus Instant
  • and you cant build soldiers lol
  • edited July 2013
    @BCartFall

First off, awesome round bonus. Something for nothing. Classic.

Just a couple of things I've noticed. A couple of them have been noted here. I'm assuming it's all from the server migration a couple of weeks ago.

New premi aren't wokring. Mine works but I bought 4 months a bit ago so it hasn't expired yet so it looks like existing premi is fine.

We can't train soldiers.

It'd be nice to be able to use apostrophes in chat again.

[THIS HAS BEEN FIXED. THANKS!] The scores are messed up. Still showing last rounds scores.
  • Premium doesnt work, got screwed out of playing with some friends :|
  • Bcart makes it easy making up you're mind on whether to play a round. :)
  • Its okay lynog we all know its because you know I'd destroy you

Meanwhile
    @Bcartfall
    @Bcartfall
    @Bcartfall
    @Bcartfall
    @Bcartfall

You motherfuckers know what time it is
    I don't even know why I'm on this track
    You all niggas ain't even on my level
    I'm going to let my little homies
    Ride on you
    bitch made ass Bad Boys bitches
  • sorry i forgot you have never lived outside of your throne room on WoW, my bad.
  • I heard if you put "@bcartfall" 5 times there is a better chance of him gettingi it than just 1 times, or 0 times for that matter

and mr bot. please leave darius alone. If you kill him he will go on thinking he is the best. he will be destroy by legit players without trouble
  • You can now train soldiers.

People who bought premium keys: our automated payment script wasn't working correctly. I have now manually activated all keys that were paid up to now and will fix the problem shortly. Thank you for your support.
  • You can now train soldiers.

People who bought premium keys: our automated payment script wasn't working correctly. I have now manually activated all keys that were paid up to now and will fix the problem shortly. Thank you for your support.

I wish you paid this much attention two years ago, or even a year. Thanks a bunch though :)
  • bcartfall-
    would you be able to fix groups then? several of us wanted 4 man groups but created 2 man?
  • @BCartfall

Mine still says expired when I enter the premium key :-p
  • same =/
  • I heard if you put "@bcartfall" 5 times there is a better chance of him gettingi it than just 1 times, or 0 times for that matter

and mr bot. please leave darius alone. If you kill him he will go on thinking he is the best. he will be destroy by legit players without trouble
    haha ok :P

guess that would be more fun, love it when those big ego's get pwnd.
    (did he ever make any kd in the top 50 before the player base became 100 players?)

more to the point did you?
  • yes mr bot leave darius and us alone we get crushed enough without you helping qq
  • see mr bot you can't make this up, let him do it his way of getting killed more fun
  • @Bcartfall

You currently have 0 soldiers in training.
    You can train a maximum of 0 soldiers.

this is a problem, when you changed the code from the last round bonus there was obviously a bug. Please fix asap
    dont bother to play

i will make sure you don't live past your 3days of glory
    If you bot me down I already win lol idgaf.

The point of this round will be to show how much better I am than all of these guys that think they're hot shit, me getting multied down by shit players just gives me an early victory and saves me the time of having to build a monster KD until I inevitably get KTed for being better.
    yeah because that happens to you alot doesnt it. You dont even know what a monster is bitch stick to your 30mill s2 shitheads and leave the monsters to the real players