Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 58 - Era of Something for Nothing

Comments

• @Bcartfall

You currently have 0 soldiers in training.
    You can train a maximum of 0 soldiers.

this is a problem, when you changed the code from the last round bonus there was obviously a bug. Please fix asap
    dont bother to play

i will make sure you don't live past your 3days of glory
    If you bot me down I already win lol idgaf.

The point of this round will be to show how much better I am than all of these guys that think they're hot shit, me getting multied down by shit players just gives me an early victory and saves me the time of having to build a monster KD until I inevitably get KTed for being better.
    yeah because that happens to you alot doesnt it. You dont even know what a monster is bitch stick to your 30mill s2 shitheads and leave the monsters to the real players
    Come at me you shitbox
    i already did, i destroyed you without ever having to even play, or have you forgotten that already
  • @Bcartfall

this is a problem, when you changed the code from the last round bonus there was obviously a bug. Please fix asap
    dont bother to play

The point of this round will be to show how much better I am than all of these guys that think they're hot shit, me getting multied down by shit players just gives me an early victory and saves me the time of having to build a monster KD until I inevitably get KTed for being better.
    yeah because that happens to you alot doesnt it. You dont even know what a monster is bitch stick to your 30mill s2 shitheads and leave the monsters to the real players
    Come at me you shitbox
    i already did, i destroyed you without ever having to even play, or have you forgotten that already
    Haha you fukin moron if you think I give a shit about that you're dumber than you look
    you have no idea how i look, if you did you and your brothers sheriffs badges would be dripping wet at the sight of me. Pair of queers
  • @Bcartfall

dont bother to play

Come at me you shitbox
    Haha you fukin moron if you think I give a shit about that you're dumber than you look
    you have no idea how i look, if you did you and your brothers sheriffs badges would be dripping wet at the sight of me. Pair of queers

LOL sheriffs badges hahahaha
  • this thread shouldn't be another e-peen measuring...
  • 50% extra nw, darius might even get 30 mill on s1 now :-))
  • he will look down on all 30 mill of it
  • edited July 2013
    Oh lawd.

Do you guys have to trash every thread?

@BCartFall - Thanks
  • Better than all sucking bcart off hoping for a response tbh
  • Pretty useless round bonus....
    Pretty useless poster.

:P
  • the sector forums need to be fixed before the server update happened
  • edited July 2013

Come at me you shitbox

fyi, I have no clue if this GIF moves or how dirty it may get... But there :D
  • this is like a trainwreck
  • bumb... fuckin' bots