Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who made the bots vote

13»

Comments

• Viva if zeals kd was poorly built then how would you describe your own?

we had zeal powerless in 2 tics and suicided the rest

broke him several times . he then rolled then we picked him off with little effort. then moved onto scar who was disposed of in a similar manner
    thats not what i asked, ill repeat it for you. If you think Zeals kd was awful then how would you rate your own?
  • Lynog no matter how hard you try Sephiroth is forever rank 1. Fade set it in stone.
  • Viva if zeals kd was poorly built then how would you describe your own?

we had zeal powerless in 2 tics and suicided the rest

broke him several times . he then rolled then we picked him off with little effort. then moved onto scar who was disposed of in a similar manner
    thats not what i asked, ill repeat it for you. If you think Zeals kd was awful then how would you rate your own?
    if I never got killed early last round then a lot better than his

• anyway lynog. you no who I am this round.
    why don't you be brave and tell me yours ??????
  • He has a couple hundred I doubt he has chosen his main yet. Gotta funnel all that cash to it first.
  • i dont "no" who you are because i dont care, You come in the Pfs throwing my name around wanting people to recognize you but nobody does and nobody will ever. Your just like the guy who posted below you. You dont matter
  • edited December 2012
    Nobody matterz but for whatever reason you try so hard. Seph used to claim he wasn't gay too. I give it 6 months and you'll be in here typing with pink font.
  • Lol, I almost forgot about the homosexuality. I remember his constant denials when I dedicated a whole thread to it years ago with proof from FreeServe Chat. As he came out of the closet and told everyone, I wished him well and left.
  • Oh god someone mentioned sephiroth, here comes osama to remind us he interacted with him
  • You really do follow me everywhere, don't you..
  • edited December 2012
    Don't worry Qwj I still have screens of him matching IPvSK all the tops cheated. You can brag about your shared botted accounts with the best of em.
  • I dont need to brag dank, you big me up enough :)

As you said mate, there is no proof of you cheating last round ill use your own argument back on you

Show me ANY proof of me cheating in ANY round mr cheater hunter... just 1 piece of evidence from your vast screenshot library mate.....yeh, thought not.