Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who made the bots vote

edited December 2012 in Game Talk
To me it is obvious Lynog did it but cast your votes. Please don't bicker in the thread though.

Try not to act like a piece of crap Scouse even if you are a piece of crap Scouse.

Comments

• THE BOTS ARE VOTING NOW?! HOW WILL WE GET SECTOR LEADER?!?!?!
  • THE BOTS ARE VOTING NOW?! HOW WILL WE GET SECTOR LEADER?!?!?!
    LOL.
  • Bcart.
    no join why wud he make them with my name

it's obviously lynog as he hates me !

• edited December 2012
    Ok... I didn't derail the thread.....this time.

Viva, Running diversionary tactics lol. We all know there his anyways, not much to debate. I mean fcks sake they are even the same names as last round..

Prediction: Viva creates Reapect,sets up Justice as sister... Declares on Inferno, Multis start raping inferno tops.

It's like I'm FCKin psychic!

• Who needed/used them to help them last round... enough said.
  • Did bcart fuck up with previous round bonus aswell?
  • Ok... I didn't derail the thread.....this time.

Viva, Running diversionary tactics lol. We all know there his anyways, not much to debate. I mean fcks sake they are even the same names as last round..

Prediction: Viva creates Reapect,sets up Justice as sister... Declares on Inferno, Multis start raping inferno tops.

It's like I'm FCKin psychic!

I am not in either of them alliances .... and I am not a AL or officer . I am just laying low

• The fck!? Did viva just use punctuation? 0_o

And ofc you aren't in those alliances... Silly me.
  • Bcart.
    no join why wud he make them with my name

it's obviously lynog as he hates me !

His name is John. Not join, and why would lynog need bots for you? It's not like you're a threat. You are in bash range of most everybody within 2 weeks.
    HAHA
  • The fck!? Did viva just use punctuation? 0_o

And ofc you aren't in those alliances... Silly me.
    if you REALLY want to no, I am in the Christmas alliance, chyna is AL . I am stopping hear not going to even be a officer

• edited December 2012
    Ok who are you and what have you done with Viva? That's the sentence structure of a 15 year old girl not Viva. Younger sister maybe? Still need a thesaurus on hand obviously...
  • Ok who are you and what have you done with Viva? That's the sentence structure of a 15 year old girl not Viva. Younger sister maybe? Still need a thesaurus on hand obviously...

lol nah I am hear still big old evil viva. lol nah I am a good guy. mate my gramner is bad as I am on my phone and it's predictive text . and I am not a geek.

I am in 1.7 not saying whom but people have no reason to kill me anyway lol

I am a friendly turtle
  • edited December 2012
    Scouse have brainwashed Sci we'll have to put him down when he returns.
  • Viva is yes in 1:7
  • Viva is yes in 1:7

your a idiot son
    and who are you in game ???
  • edited December 2012
    Lmao cuz he posted who he thinks you are? Or cuz he posted who you are? Why you mad if no one has any reason to kill you?

• I remember one round bcart ran a scan pretty late when alot of people pmed him asking for it, pretty sure he could get rid of all the kesha bots in 1 scan. So get to work people!
  • Lol. Im yes 1.7
  • Lol. Im yes 1.7
    Lies... Orange is just covering for Viva so he don't get bum rushed by bots.
  • Lol. Im yes 1.7

lol. john. I am not playing this round

• I am in 1.7 not saying whom but people have no reason to kill me anyway lol

lol. john. I am not playing this round

Make up your mind....

• if you REALLY want to no, I am in the Christmas alliance, chyna is AL . I am stopping hear not going to even be a officer

lol nah I am hear still big old evil viva. lol nah I am a good guy. mate my gramner is bad as I am on my phone and it's predictive text . and I am not a geek.

I am in 1.7 not saying whom but people have no reason to kill me anyway lol

I am a friendly turtle
    sure you're not playing this round. you're just trolling around waiting for your chance to get in the spotlight.

you had a nice viva avatar before you stole illys and now puppys.

don't worry though, i'm sure your kd will get lots of attention
  • edited December 2012
    You have to be a player to be player hated VBJ and you aint a player you're some dork that has a friend that cheats with a bot. Learn to use it maybe I will give you the respect I give him. It aint much but a hell of a lot more than I give your fronting ass.
  • Your such a random troll... Lmao

Your under the assumption your opinion matters to anyone?

Because I was under the assumption that if your caught cheating your opinion becomes worthless... No one wants or needs the respect of a piss poor cheater,Dank.
  • Haha.. Viva cant troll. You all know it. Yes 1.7 realy is me and enjoyed trolling illy.
  • attack me at your own risk then
  • I am in 1.7 but I am not yes.
  • Lol viva pm me :p
  • Lol viva pm me :p
    nah I don't know where you are.