Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who made the bots vote

Comments

• I dont know why people continue to humour these trolls haha

You are either: A)bot-using tools or B)bot-supporting tools. It was your side that enjoyed bothelp, not ours.

You guys wouldnt archive in the top 10 even if you were matched against Lews and Hazza. Leads me to believe you do this for the responses received here.

Just saying.
  • edited December 2012
    I have never even noticed you in the game zeal are you sure you play? Thinking you post on the wrong game forum.
  • Not surprised since Ive never seen you either.

The people I notice: top kds, ALs. You dont fit under either category, why would we cross paths?
  • edited December 2012
    So you just follow cheaters.
  • he said he doesnt cross your path crackhead, cant you read?
  • edited December 2012
    So you just follow cheaters.Cuz there better then me,So they obviously cheated.
  • Dank has a sub-par level of reading comprehension, don't insult him. It's not his fault his fault, his upbringing is to blame.
  • Holy fuck people. If I have to read the same stupid drivel in every thread any longer I'm going to nuke all your homes. That's right I have nuclear capabilities, and I'm not afraid to use them.

You have made these forums unreadable. It's not funny, it's not clever, and it accomplishes nothing.

Just shut the fuck up already.
  • edited December 2012
    Well let's see, I rarely play and just troll you guys. When I do play there is never any proof and a sub par account that gets KTed leading an alliance. Meanwhile you dorks claim to run every single alliance and all the top accounts. How am I the cheater again? Oh that's right because you think through this forum you somehow dictate the game and its rules. LOL.

The people I notice: top kds, ALs. You dont fit under either category, why would we cross paths?
    dank was AL of bad mofo last round you turkey

• probably a crack baby, it would explain a hell of a lot
  • Crack wasn't even around when I was born, but in your case...

Not sure what bad mofo is. Must have been after i died.
  • Zeality just blindly posts in favor of whatever Lynog and HG say. He has no idea what he's actually talking about. Not kidding it's true.
  • Try harder baby <3
  • You posted non stop crying about me and my alliance dipshit.
  • edited December 2012
    Dank was AL of BadMofo for exactly 3 days ROFL, On day 4 he was posted for a KT for being a cheating troll and his alliance ousted him.

Wouldn't exactly puff my chest out there buddy...

Not sure what bad mofo is. Must have been after i died.
    yeh it was bad machine

yes zeal we killed your poorly built kingdom

• edited December 2012
    Oh did we kill him? I wasn't even paying attention. Sorry dude.

Agree with K2.
  • Viva if zeals kd was poorly built then how would you describe your own?
  • Dank was AL of BadMofo for exactly 3 days ROFL, On day 4 he was posted for a KT for being a cheating troll and his alliance ousted him.

Wouldn't exactly puff my chest out there buddy...
    lol says a guy who back stabbed the uni . then His own alliance ousted him out of noob tube because most of them where intact lol to me

hahaha now that is funny . and before you say they went loyal to me . yes they where .

your a awful AL and could not hold onto it for a week and it was mainly sectors from my own sister alliance

lol your awful

• edited December 2012
    Lynog you are obsessed with your kingdoms man. It is trivial to some.
  • I say we kill all g2 DWs until we find lynog!
    lynog will stick out like a shore thumb shortly. his bots where made to get his sector funds up

• The amount of kingdoms better than mine when you killed me could be counted on one hand. Way to insult all of your kingdoms... so rude :(
  • Viva if zeals kd was poorly built then how would you describe your own?

we had zeal powerless in 2 tics and suicided the rest

broke him several times . he then rolled then we picked him off with little effort. then moved onto scar who was disposed of in a similar manner
  • Sometimes I wonder if they hate me for killing them. Now I am wondering the same thing about you Viva. Could it be?
  • Viva... You had BOTS get him powerless in 2 ticks you epic tool.And I deleted NoobTube cuz I wouldn't be a party to using bots during war. No other reason did we reform besides I didn't want my name associated with yours in any way shape or form... lol
  • Viva... You had BOTS get him powerless in 2 ticks you epic tool.And I deleted NoobTube cuz I wouldn't be a party to using bots during war. No other reason did we reform besides I didn't want my name associated with yours in any way shape or form... lol

see john I no your bull s h I t ing !!!!! because No bots where used till after way way after you got ousted from your position you fool. no bots where used on zeal .

according to lynog

he was a easy kill. he messaged me when I posted him. he begged and begged me not to post him. I said look zeal your collateral damage son. he cried again. intact I think he was a multi with sentinel prime cos he did the same . people donth like me send dank cos we have killed you all plenty of times. when I had forums name Strike I used to love it when I killed scar

• The sad part is you will probably have HG fall for your shit trolling lol
  • For the love of God tell me you aren't talking to yourself in the pf's again HG. What are you darkfort 2.0?