Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank's Appology

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Fuck yall still bitching for? Let me repeat you are my enemy. I don't give a shit what you want. You talk in circles like what you say matters. You are not an authority you are full of shit. Suck my dick. I grow legit kingdoms every round go fuck yourself idiots.
  • edited December 2012
    Like your kd in G2 and G1 this round? Or the asphalt etc multis you made and let go inactive? Like you said via phone and ill quote "I don't play unless I cheat via multiple kds"

Also relax with the homo suggestive statements,your only insulting yourself lol

We're not as stupid as you look Dank.
  • edited December 2012
    The kingdom I deleted that disappeared before the game began? The one I removed because your friend stacked the entire sector? Yeah... good work detective.
  • the lies in here from this meth head are painfull.
  • edited December 2012
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters12.jpg

http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters13.jpg

Heard your buddy threw a fridge on a kid earlier. Confirm/deny?
  • edited December 2012
    Yes. We know you needed multis to roll me first tick out of noob. Now do it without the multis?

Also, Hihaters12 & 13? We're are the rest of the screenies? You know 1-12?
  • Why do you take your rage out on pie? Just direct it at the people beakin you.
  • Why do you even talk to me I don't know you at all?
  • Cause you like to think you are some sort of king... youre just an angry middle aged nerd that is begging for attention.

Act like a fucking adult and you will be treated like one :)
  • Just think though Zeal alot of people actually think Dank is trolling. He really isnt. I feel sorry for anyone having to deal with him irl. What a bad example of a human being this guy is
  • Cause you like to think you are some sort of king... youre just an angry middle aged nerd that is begging for attention.

Act like a fucking adult and you will be treated like one :)
    Dont forget the meth addiction
  • I always thought he was but nobody can troll that hard for so many years, not to mention while grabbing a beer with a fellow player.

I feel bad for his family, if he has one. Act like an asshole long enough and youll become one.
  • edited December 2012
    You disrespect your buddy by disrespecting me dig it? If you don't say meth I don't say anything about him tossing a dresser on his kid. You make me say it. Figure it out. Done giving a crap what you think.
  • i have no idea what your talking about, i never have any idea what you are talking about.

Drugs r bad mkay?
  • We dont make you say shit. You just resort to lowblows to people who arent involved, cause you have nothing to direct at those bothering you. Like I said, childish.
  • Maybe yall should stop what you say which provokes what I say? Until then suck my dick.
  • edited December 2012
    He really really wants men to suck his dick me thinks.... Then has the nerve to be abusive to other gay ppl.

A self hating homosexual attention whore with a Napoleon complex = Dank (Ill not include delusional with a touch of parinoid skizophrenic out bursts cuz that just actually might be his attempts at trolling)

My opinion is not a dig or a insult,simply my observation given certain behaviors you exhibit. Now if you don't wanna be seen in that light simply turn the light off. Act like a grown up,Stop being a hypocrit and accusing others of the same cheating you commit on a regular, And stop the homo suggestive statements.
  • edited December 2012
    HG trying so hard to convince anyone he matters.

Love the crying about the beer too. Like I even knew Mal or you were there. Just a stranger flagging 2ndC that said meet me at the bar. So I did. I like Mal that was ballsy I really could have been a deranged crackhead like you guys try so hard to paint. The guy confirmed all the bs you do and added to it. He was pretty kewl and it was crazy loud from the race. Going to a bar is about as earth moving to me as mowing my lawn. Lot of nitpicking from these guys that say I am irrelevant.
  • keep hitting that pipe nigga
  • edited December 2012
    If your moronic insults result in HG's friend never playing this game again I won't blink an eye. I gave you guys fair warning and let it go on for a year. Not one single person ever said to anyone, "Show some morals, grow up, don't go there, etc." So anyone that wants to chime in now with these comments towards me will be ignored.
  • eat a dick crackhead
  • edited December 2012
    There are the people you speak for HG. You see the theme yet? You try to associate yourself with them and they turn you into a puppet. They don't even throw you scraps. you will have your work cut out for you trying to cover for Jay. Good luck.
  • Dank, you have never once been civil, so why the fuck would people defend you? I remember trying to reason with you once and you replied with, "who the fuck are you? dont talk to me, eat a dick etc etc etc".

Side-note: do you share your meth with the whole family, or do you keep that shit to yourself?
  • edited December 2012
    See that is where you are just mistaken. I screw with people that try to screw with me or my friends. I'm quite friendly to them. The meth joke is not overlooked it started off as a shot at Arson's brother. In addition it makes me think of my brother, and his daughter that we haven't seen since he got on that crap. I may possibly be the internets first troll. I saw you wondering how long I can keep it up. Well, till I die. I don't care about the game at all I rarely even play it. I love the lack of mods and no admin. It is a trolls dream come true.
  • edited December 2012
    Anyways, since you ignored my request to stop repeatedly I will continue to target Pie.
  • PiePie
    edited December 2012
    Bring it.
  • edited December 2012
    Ok
  • Bring it kid. Not like it would be the first time.. nor the last. I'm not concerned. Like I said... It's just a game. And 9 times out of 10... I'm ktd in war as well, so if you want some of this better make it early.
  • edited December 2012
    Ok nvm HG in your sig, everyone put pie :)
  • Pie for everyone