Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank's Appology

Comments

• Do I have to go get arson to prove how wrong you are moron?
    Shhhhh this new conspiracy is almost as good as the others lmao..

Don't tell Dank EC=2ndC=scouse=LT. He can't know the truth!
  • Dank you don't have a good running record on the multiple personalities bit. I was neither fepo nor rayzar.
  • edited December 2012
    That actually came from Crash or Eddie when they were running a disinfo campaign. I told you about it but didn't accuse you. You did act suspicious though there may be something to that but I have no idea what it is.

HG I know is VBJ this is different. :>
  • Hahahahaha
  • Gee golly I am laughing at him too.
  • Not entirely sure why you'd push away the only person in the game that would back you in the future that can actually build a kd and lead an alliance. You reap what you sow though. Remember that.
  • edited December 2012
    You are the one that's grouping with the Scouse. Mercer is Jones buddy. Lynog is chill with you now. You're all a big happy family. Meanwhile as I do my own thing and do occasionally crack some skulls on here you want to say I don't do anything. Thing is there are tons of dead bodies behind me. All this time I fought with the Scouse and 2ndC one thing stood out. I never saw you around, when I did you were in a group with them. Now during this time I watched them call you a tranny, a shit builder, and every name in the book. Not once did I see you lift a finger but you know what... I'm the one that didn't do shit. You're the one that just smacks them around with your Godlike powers.

I see you slighting me which is petty but I'm just having a little fun. It's not like I really wish you ill. You did go group with the guys calling you these things so I thought hell I'll just do it too and see how he reacts. Go do your thing I won't bother you.

I hope you have a great wedding and wish you the best.
  • Mercer is a myth a front,It's really Jayr sharing with lynog,DF,and frosty the snow man.
  • edited December 2012
    You know John I really wouldn't doubt that except for the frosty part. That's where the conflict of interest comes in. Every time I go after one of these guys some FC is sharing with them and throwing up a road block. Most of my fights are with old crew members these days. Every one of them saying I don't do shit, then standing in my path. They want to say it's an old UA we don't really do this anymore. You know fine don't do it anymore but get the hell out of their group or I'll pop a cap in your ass. Cuz I still do.
  • Don't take any guff from those swine !
  • edited December 2012
    Mercer is a decent guy. My KDs have been, at times, subpar. I've corrected that and played it well last round I played. Only lynog and I were the only decent KDs in our sector, but it was enough that I seldom ever got probed. Ended up lolicide on Pie because I was bored with the round.

Neither here nor there; yes you've stuck up for me in the past and it's always been appreciated. I was a jackass to lynog because, well, he bothered me as a person. He's loud. He's VERY racist. He's a bit full of himself. But he was a pretty nice guy otherwise and I kept being a jackass to him. For years. We had a back and forth and made amends. I'm beyond over it.

I must say though, I was fucking pissed off when I realized mercer wasn't playing the account anymore. [lynog messaged me asking for my AIM... I was like "...fuck"] Anyway, I've AL'd, WG'd, been top HoF, been KTd 2-4 times per round when I bothered. Everyone knows this. I've done things, I've yet to see you do anything to them. If you want to prove you can, build a legit KD next round. Otherwise I see you as a good [albeit a bit angry] person that doesn't understand the basics of SK yet.
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah I'm thinking you haven't been around and you're just tripping balls saying I need to build a legit kingdom. Maybe not buy into the bs they keep pushing. Know what you are just one of them to me cuz I know you know better. Go snuggle in his bossom I will be here by myself doing it without ya.
  • edited December 2012
    Jayr is legit lol. Funny stuff. He's the one that consistently turns red. A fool joins his alliance.
  • When was the last time you were in top 20 a month into the round? I missed that. Was it this round? Didn't you guys use bots? O_o
  • Dank has never ever done anything. He is just a out an out liar
  • edited December 2012
    Be so kind as to point out what is crap while you guys run tripping over yourselves to embrace Jayr who was the worst cheater FC ever had while calling me a cheater with no proof but news I post from two years ago. News where I brutally beat you and your friend down for an entire round. Yall my bitches and I will laugh at Jays red ass soon enough.
  • edited December 2012
    I reach out and touch yall all the time. Stop playing. I will see you soon. Jay a sucker to listen to yall you are a dying breed that barely held power this round.
  • You're all a big happy family. Meanwhile as I do my own thing and do occasionally crack some skulls on here you want to say I don't do anything. Thing is there are tons of dead bodies behind me.
    I must have blinked and missed all these bodies and cracked skulls.

It is an impressive record you hold. Considering all the time you have spent "going against 2ndC" you have managed to actually kill none of us

none
    zero

pretty amazing record when you think about it
  • edited December 2012
    That or you just overlook that I have killed all of ya at least once. Cept Phantom and you. She got out of her KT just like you by crying like a bitch. I will fix that soon. Destroyed all of 2ndC aint none left.

How bout a test list your 2ndC people below and I will make sure each one dies. Cuz everytime I kill them ya bitches go oh no there aint no 2ndC. Stop being cowards.

Dank vs Hiding bitches
  • Except you havent so stop telling lies

Qwj
    Lynog
    Jones

There is your list. Couldnt even kill me this round with 2 alliances behind you. Couldnt even get me powerless and I was FW.

I got out of my KT by training a few tanks and gaining 40k whilst being a KT causing you to post someone else.
  • Damn dank, when will this end?
  • edited December 2012
    To be fair, dank probably wasnt running the bots. But he acted like we deserved it, when the people getting botraped have never touched his shit kngdoms before.

Lynog got hit by multis, the bots that destroyed us werent the same owner. It was 99% innocent players, some who i know wont be coming back.
  • edited December 2012
    I get Lynog killed every round. See here is the thing if I have others involved you don't count it. You insist I hit you with multis it has to be all me. Meanwhile you cry lies and an entirely different alliance does the work but you hit from a shared account and claim you did it. As for Jones I do not care about him he can do whatever he wants. The guy doesn't bother me.

So here it is I have to use multis and KT Lynog and Qwj. All the other bitches talking shit you don't even count according to goober. If that is the case I just don't care about 2ndC. You guys die and reappear on shared shit I aint making multis just to hit your shit UA that will die on its own cuz the uni don't like ya. The pfs are a dozen dorks pretending they are the entire game. It aint true and you will die again.
  • Haha personally ive always blamed moon abd lovsan. I just accuse you of being complacent.
  • I get Lynog killed every round. See here is the thing if I have others involved you don't count it. You insist I hit you with multis it has to be all me. Meanwhile you cry lies and an entirely different alliance does the work but you hit from a shared account and claim you did it. As for Jones I do not care about him he can do whatever he wants. The guy doesn't bother me.

So here it is I have to use multis and KT Lynog and Qwj. All the other bitches talking shit you don't even count according to goober. If that is the case I just don't care about 2ndC. You guys die and reappear on shared shit I aint making multis just to hit your shit UA that will die on its own cuz the uni don't like ya. The pfs are a dozen dorks pretending they are the entire game. It aint true and you will die again.
    You dont, stop telling lies.

You love claiming credit for things you have no idea about dont you mate.
  • I read most of these posts and realize Danks replies rarely actually answer what we say... we ask a question and he comes back with unrelated 2ndC bullshit.

• edited December 2012
    If I am in that alliance and I help push the KT it doesn't count. So in your world I have to multi or lead it. The uni including myself kills Lynog over and over and over. Jones too but I don't chime in on him he doesn't talk stupid shit like the rest. His complaint with me is I don't do shit to him. I agree I don't and likely won't.

Go make some new pf accounts so I can pretend it's not the same 6 fucktards in every thread.
  • I read most of these posts and realize Danks replies rarely actually answer what we say... we ask a question and he comes back with unrelated 2ndC bullshit.

:-)) he is brilliant
  • edited December 2012
    Dank,How about you roll ANYONE in 2ndC next round? Nvm the BS, Out build them and roll them,no multis no BS.

Because given your own proof posted you can't even roll me without suiciding multis first... Cuz if you had, I think you would have saved that to gloat about too. I'm easily the worst "Builder" out of the guys you target,if your considering archived ranks ...Yet you can't even compete with me without cheating, why would anyone believe you kill lynog every round? Lmao

Again why do you expect to be taken srsly? Every round same threats and 1 out of every 10 rounds you will suicide 10 multis on someone first tick out of noob and claim you kicked our asses...lulz

Grow a KD legit,Don't multi and out play us, long as you don't act reckless no one will fck with you till it's obvious you can't do it, Then you will be farmed per norm

Ps, You notice the guys who do actually multi rape numerous ppl like.... Lovsan,Kesha,Miltu,Westas,Tex etc barley run there mouths about it? Yet your in here running your cock sucker trying to take credit for there cheating? FCKin fool...lmao