Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

Comments

• I think theres several to look at ip+interaction

1. They are idiots for even matching now, all it takes is a trip to a proxy and you never match ever
    2. Well its apparent they are two different people but they just didn't take enough care during the round and the current interpretation of rules that aren't posted anywhere means they are dead for the current als.

then theres a 3rd way things happened like the people in 1:10 who blatantly shared accounts and basically said fuck you universe we will just go right behind each other even after we were warned.
  • edited December 2012
    I just don't get what the issue is with making a post that says, Suicider rule is blah blah blah and ip interaction is blah blah blah. We kill legit players anyway every round for breaking uni rules a lot of them don't even know.

Why not post something? If its just to spite dank then somethings wrong
    The only reason why Danks name is brought up is 1. He cheated 2. He injected himself into the situation. Dank has made a name for himself by injecting himself in issues that have nothing to do with him nor need his attention.

I know numerous leaders that post this....

Post the following player made rule breaks, Or any reports of official game rule breaks here.. Problems include but are not limited too.

•Trolling = excessive verbal abuse.

•Bashing = attacker was 3x the defenders land.

•Gang bangs = 4+ attackers from the same sector/alliance hit the same defender.

•Aggressive probings = meaning Arsons,Sabos,suicide attacks,and kidnaps....Robbings are not considered a problem unles threats are made.

•Missile strikes = Not to be used outside of war without alliance authorization.

•Cheating = Ip matches, farming, exploits,etc.... Plz post all intel gathered in case for proofs.

Usually found in "Problems" thread.

Dank likes to act like he's some godfather to these rules, but I got them from other ppl years and years ago and managed to save/remember them. Blatant cases get priority while subtle cases get warnings and enough rope to hang themselves. The drama is just the attn whores wanting to feel involved.
  • Yeah id kill the guys in 1:10 every round tbh, they will just read Qwjs post, use a proxy and everyone will go on their merry way.
  • Even though i agree with what you posted John, if you look at more alliances lately have not gotten anything like that posted ever in the round.
  • Pretty sure we stole ixtas and used it for 6-7 rounds
  • edited December 2012
    No offense HG but your set of rules is bad. It is personalized for you. You also disregard your own rules such as ip matches as in this very thread.
  • Even though i agree with what you posted John, if you look at more alliances lately have not gotten anything like that posted ever in the round.
    Just chalk that up to a lack of veteran influence... The "New breed" lol

Like Zeal said... Most of us put in our 5-10 rounds,paid our dues lol
  • edited December 2012
    Anybody ever told they will be retalled or KTed for HG's retarded trolling rule just msg me and I'll have him killed. This idiot also lets anyone with more HoF KT their own sector mates.
  • Hahaha yeah... trolling should not be in there
  • I've killed people for excessive abuse Pms before, ill do that again too... Ill also choose someone with top 10 HoF over Danks word he isn't cheating lmao

No shame in my game.
  • lol one round Ty let slip that we were pking someone in a pm to that person, he was offline thankfully and we spammed his inbox 325 times it was absurd and it was great trolling fun and i never let ty forget it.

lol we'd all be dead by that rule...lol so much fun
  • No no... Not silly spams. Things like "Ill FCKin kill your mutha you faggot piece of shit!" Over and over again...
  • i was just making a joke and understand, on the plus side though most people who do that usually suicide on person they sedn the message to so they die anyway
  • edited December 2012
    Anybody that doesn't kiss his ass gets KTed. That is why I hate him. When I came back to SK after leaving for two years I noticed I was free land in the sector topic. I message my SL who says yeah you are a cheater. I say how so where is the multi and who are you? He won't answer and gets HG who is his AL or whatever. HG informs me he takes the side of the most HoF and I have none. I get mad and get the SLs info who is twice my size. They keep laughing and I tap him. I am not open I still have more defense than the SL. HG posts me a suicider KT and the feud begins. Almost KTed HG with a single account too it was close. He is a terrible player and officer in my opinion. He keeps saying I cheat so I invite him to my group through Arson. I want to keep my enemy close. It is my premium and my group but HG starts calling me a cheater and freaking out that I have SL. I say please stop and it continues so I inform him I haven't played in two years. He starts in about how I couldn't multi rape him if I tried. It will all die I will be fine. As you can see in those screenshots he did not make it to the first tick.

http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters2.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters3.jpg

If I'm going to be called a cheater when I'm not even cheating and everyone is going to go along with it, then screw it I'll cross that line. I held out on this KT for weeks and he was totally freaking out. It was hilarious, and I had him banned in Marvel. I was stalking him after that while he posted that he had owned me, and when he screwed up his alliance disbanded. My buddy grabbed it and handed it to me. I then proceeded to KT his friends until finally I was taken down on my real account. People rebelled when I posted Phantom as a KT. They always freak out at my KT's. :)
  • I like the part where HG did a spot recreate.
  • I like his KT at the first tick of the game thread. Everyone attack...
  • edited December 2012
    Yea lol spot recreating from phone fail... And funny Dank acts like his multies lasted longer then day 3... You do realize Dank ppl remember this round right? Lmao, it says "Free land" your not worth posting as a kt, you have to suicide so... Free land.
  • edited December 2012
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters12.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters13.jpg

You can't even admit to yourself how multis work. I love your spin that all multis need to become top kingdoms. It's entertaining. Those things lasted most of the game. I remember logging into two or three a month later and being surprised they hadn't all pop killed. At no point did you clue in that I was sitting in your alliance. Never really clued in even when we took over your alliance and KTed your buddies. I forget who it was but some other guy not affiliated with you finally stopped me when I put Phantom up for a KT. It was funny as hell, but you don't even get it. It's ok man it's ok.
  • edited December 2012
    Haha haha I don't know how multied work? Coming from the guy who suicided mystics( that didn't even get 3 waves of wls) instead of AT DWing... That's rich,Also the guy who said multies are only for grabbing loooool

Also I never lead an alliance that round,Had FM given to me soon as you multied me tho :) Only to post you, But that obviously translates to I run every alliance that round loool

Sooner you admit you can't compete without cheating,The sooner we can all ignore you.
  • Whatever you just said was retarded as fuck.
  • Ofc it did... It was factual information, probably gibberish to you lol
  • edited December 2012
    It works like this... they do the job that's it. Everything else is irrelevant. Build combination, planet type, does not matter. You're silly that's why I don't like you. You take everything and taint it with pure stupidity. I really try to like you man I just can't. You're more like a pet and I don't want to feed you.
  • Haha look... All I gotta say is.

You have created the FUCK alliance.

"I created the FUCK alliance to rape HG, Give me his location and I won't kill tetra"

Every round same blah blah, Or you suicide 10 kds on a first tick outta noob kd lol

Your a troll Dank, Your a self loathing attention whore,Nothing more.
  • I keep telling you that...
  • Right... And yet you wonder why no one takes you srsly? You would really like ppl to think you are some OG multi god lol... Don't lie.
  • Ok bring it back to 2.2

We are currently killing xalo as he has I.p interaction
    Laughing cow are protecting cheaters

So you have to now look at what sort of leader monkey nuts is.
    He jumped os and bm for no reason what so ever
    Made a weird story about farming and preventing cheating
    Then he starts protecting cheaters

I had a lot of respect for this guy but no I have none
    Except, I was AL through all of that stuff. I went to war cause it sounded fun, and cause you had gone off the deep end with the Uni council/coalition power trip.
  • I like Pie, pie is good for you.
  • I like Pie, pie is good for you.

Your mams pie is juicy
  • I hate how this thread became bashing dank -_-

this could of been a really good conversation about the thing line and kts and interaction...but alas its just more bullshit about how shit x player is and how y player cheats and how z might cheat later on to get revenge on a-d...sigh
    It started off with them just making up crap that I'm protecting cheaters. These guys were just matching IPvSK in an entirely different alliance, and offered to disband. Qwj who didn't even build his account convinces the allies to turn on me and Viva. Fine, but they take it a step further desiring for me to stop posting in the forum. They felt that their little smoke screen should deter me from having any right to speak on player based rules. You can see them pushing this angle every opportunity they get. Then you have this thread here with two players hitting a KT with matching IPvSK but the alliance is run by their own friends. All of a sudden we have a new rule introduced where it is ok to hit KT's with matching IPvSK. This never existed before. I'm not blaming this on Qwj either it's just certain people he affiliates with. I think it would be safer to call them that than friends since he just uses these guys. HG has a huge interest in kissing ass because if he can land with top Desert kingdoms he can become a top kingdom too. Any dumbass can grow stupid large when everyone is afraid to hit that sector, it's just common sense. The result of all of this is that I have no reason not to cheat now. I used to be a big time cheater and people forget that I'm pretty damn good at it. I used to fight this server when it had 20 galaxies on it. This again is welcomed by my competition because they have access to the bot. You see people like Jay saying at least he responds and attacks his enemies. The message is clear if you look. I need to strap up because I can't make an impact any other way. They are pissed because we did KT a lot of kingdoms. This will green light them in response to fire up the bot in a big way next round. They will again smoke screen and say it is Viva, Sky, or myself. We aren't bot users and I'm done arguing about who is using it. There will be a major multi war next round. Christmas stockings will be filled with coal, and I will appear on Christmas eve to play the role of the Grinch. They can say whatever they want but to anyone watching this it really is impossible for me to just play this game and try to lead legit. I'm too much of a threat. Bots vs multis will be the result of all this because I have turned my cheek too many times.
    TL DR as usual
  • edited December 2012
    I think it's interesting that you and your buddies say I never do shit but I stunt hard on your boys.