Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

Comments

• edited December 2012
    My point is all you guys are asking for is them to proxy. How is that any better? Youd be better off looking into their login times and going accordingly.

All it takes to fool you is to google a proxy and login to your 2nd KD. Yeah, so much wiser hahah
  • edited December 2012
    Viva i meant in general, i know fuckall about the current case
    i
    If people do the opposite of what you suggest they would be much better off.
    You support it cause you fucking love cheating. Durr, lets make multis to fight multis. lol retard
    You never knew me when I cheated to kill cheaters. Next round you will get your chance. On the night before Christmas I will be multi raping Pie. I'm not kidding either no more nice guy.
  • Viva i meant in general, i know fuckall about the current case
    i
    If people do the opposite of what you suggest they would be much better off.
    You support it cause you fucking love cheating. Durr, lets make multis to fight multis. lol retard
    You never knew me when I cheated to kill cheaters. Next round you will get your chance. On the night before Christmas I will be multi raping Pie. I'm not kidding either no more nice guy.
    You can't last that long without multing me first you spaz. Don't lie.
  • Round reset on the 6th... Danks multis will be red by the 7th or 8th.
  • edited December 2012
    Round reset on the 6th... Danks multis will be red by the 7th or 8th.
    No he normally can jump that hurdle at least... It's me poking at him that will force him to use his 10 mysticide kds on me week 1 per norm,they will be farmed by week 2 and he will cry hard. Because once again he failed to deliver on a public threat. But he does get to gloat about multing me I suppose "Arguably the worst player on the server" loool

Story of Danks SK career, if I'm the worst, and you needed to multi me, what does that make you?

• edited December 2012
    I have never had a multi turn red. There are never any dank caught threads. I hit you with multis as a joke VBJ. Same reason I put you in my group so you couldn't hide.
  • There are never any dank caught threads.
    Why would we bother? Once you send ur first round of multi wls out there all dead within days, then you incriminate yourself via gloating about multing ppl. Then you post links proving you multied said person lmao...

You kick your own ass on the regular bro, why the self hate?
  • edited December 2012
    Except that the events you describe are fiction. Nothing new there fruitcake.
  • edited December 2012
    Interaction with matching IPvSK is cheating. All other arguments regarding the issue are irrelevant. You want to debate him on other trivial issues stemming from this but they do not matter. Like Qwj said nobody is going to do anything anyways it is not worth arguing. It's like getting pulled over for not wearing a seat belt don't sweat it this is not gonna haunt you.
  • There was never any rule about it is ok to hit a KT. You guys made this up.
  • My point is all you guys are asking for is them to proxy. How is that any better? Youd be better off looking into their login times and going accordingly.

All it takes to fool you is to google a proxy and login to your 2nd KD. Yeah, so much wiser hahah
    It doesnt fool me, it just stops them getting killed

There is no way to prove 100% that someone is or isnt a multi or is 2 different people.

You guys want it on a case by case basis, but how is that different to me wanting them to proxy zeal? people can just as easily make 2 aims and pretend to be 2 people.

At least my way all cheats and some fair players die, your way some cheats and some fair players live.

Me and lynog are obviously 2 different people who live close and know each other, would you accept us matching and interacting because you know we arent the same guy?
  • For once viva is absolutely right

These guys matched and interacted so are no different to the 1.7 kds

They should die

However it is the last day almost so I wouldnt expect much activity, ill post them as free land but i doubt they will actually be killed.
    Actually.. no. They both hit a KT not a random target. And the login times as well as the hits are spaced apart. Hardly warrants a kt.

Logins are spaced...oh shit that is too elaborate to be a multi! Im convinced

...fuck off
  • You arent kts, i just made a thread saying about the interaction and you are considered "free land"

I just feel it would be hypocritical of me to not do it after I called for the kds in 1.7 to be kted mate. I dont actually physically want you guys dead haha
  • edited December 2012
    I know what cheating is and I know you want to twist it. You should consult your imaginary rule book because I am right. IPvSK matching plus interaction is a KT per page 2 section 3.
  • even though theres been a lot of bitching most of the uni rules were enforced pretty strictly and solar etc are dying atm...
  • edited December 2012
    Except that the events you describe are fiction. Nothing new there fruitcake.
    For anyone not paying attention..

Posted by Dank November 2nd tinfoil hat thread... I baited him into gloating about it in another thread too lol

http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters2.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters3.jpg

You can find more proof of said fictional events in Danks comment history :)

Also Dank you realize every other comment is either about Scouse,Myself,or sucking cock? Disturbing to say the least.

Now hang your head and stfu.
  • edited December 2012
    Dying as they should.
  • Both ways are shit is my point. Anything that supports killing off active, legit players is bad for the game imo. I suppose it doesnt matter when you have asshats like dank and moonlight around though.
  • Tell Moonlight to msg me I am cheating and building a new team.
  • Tell Moonlight to msg me I am cheating and building a new team.
    Nice! No need for inacts with Dank multis around :) Nom Nom Nom
  • i just kind of shake my head at you all I really do,
  • i dont agree with cheating at all, however danks still a legend and i have enjoyed working with him this round and others has he does not back stab
  • i am also impressed how qwj has handled this situation, most AL would have turned there back on this thread after the way i have been this round, its good to know he takes a hard stance on issues and does not have double standards

(qwj dont get used to me being nice lol, i just respect the fact that most wud have brushed it under the carpet )

• Great, a cheater saying he doesn't agree with cheating..
    I personally liked "Danks a legend" tbh... Coupled with " He don't agree with cheating" lmao

Almost as good as Dank saying "I don't cheat" then posting proof of his cheating....

I would like to believe they do it on purpose for lulz, but its just to retarded for that to be the case :P
  • I have never cheated. So please john stop going round in circles

Your boring
  • I have never cheated. So please john stop going round in circles

Your boring
    Your right my bad. You didn't multi into diff alliances to post kts, and you didn't let bots rape ur kts... It's all a figment of our imaginations.
  • No intact sorry I created a few accounts to get back in oldskool
    80% of AL s are guilty of this
    It's not really cheating as the account s where deleted after
  • No intact sorry I created a few accounts to get back in oldskool
    80% of AL s are guilty of this
    It's not really cheating as the account s where deleted after
    And your denying that you knew multis were piggy backing your kts yet continued to war?

• Not my kts

The coalitions KTS

Big difference

Bots as I heard only really killed nips and will smith. But I never new till after the occasion.

After this I stopped and helped kill the bots

My reputation is fully intact
  • ROFL! Yes it is fully intact.... Plz lead next round Viva we need more like you!