Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

Comments

• edited December 2012
    JohnG you posted the proof I created after I grew tired of listening to you. Since you persist I will cheat next round to kill your friends on Christmas eve. If you want to call me a cheater with no proof whatsoever... I will cheat and destroy kingdoms. I might as well why play legit if you guys call me a cheater? I don't see anyone here that we are arguing to sway opinions of. It is the same people every round. So if to them I am permanently a cheater... well I can be that guy. Just like the meth head routine. It is fine for everyone to say this over and over... well I say Pie did this... oh now morals apply. You call me bubbles now you are VBJ. Get it? I am not in a battle for the minds here. It is a fine line that keeps me from being bad and your crew has erased it. You see me getting ready don't you? Oh yeah buddy the gloves are off fuck your crew. :)
  • Viva, "never knew" about the bots but predicted they'd appear on multiple occasions. And they did just that merely a few hours later every time. Wish I had those kinds of precognitive skills, would come in handy.

P.s. I was being sarcastic and still believe your story is a load of fabricated nonsense.
    Your information has came from Chinese whispers as people have tried to frame me. To derail my alliance and coalition
    It's mugs like hate tank who believes these stupid accusations

• Yay we get to watch dank fail again
  • Yay we get to watch dank fail again
    Dank is a legend... You didn't get the memo?
  • John I can not wait to break you next round. Your awful at this game
  • If viva and dank combined forces, do you think they could break an inactive?
  • If viva and dank combined forces, do you think they could break an inactive?
    no
  • I think you will find os has jointly killed more kingdoms than any other this round

Our latest came 56 minutes ago

Animal mother 1.19

So u talk shit

We have killed close to 50 me and dank
  • Let them spit their propaganda it won't do anything but increase the body count.
  • Jointly being the keyword you pair of failures.
  • edited December 2012
    Jointly being the keyword you pair of failures.
    Viva still has no shame in claiming kills the bots worked,Nvm multiple alliances working em... Priceless.

I can't wait for Dank to suicide his multis on me out of noob then Viva post how he broke me out of noob,lmao. We need a fast toward button on this... Gonna be great :)

Everyone put "HG" in there sig and watch Dank spaz out when he realizes his 15 mysticiders aren't gonna cut it loool
  • Ppl will be softened up next round. John g I guess

But hey I am only guessing . He's got to many enermys and no one likes him
  • I hate how this thread became bashing dank -_-

this could of been a really good conversation about the thing line and kts and interaction...but alas its just more bullshit about how shit x player is and how y player cheats and how z might cheat later on to get revenge on a-d...sigh
  • Ok bring it back to 2.2

We are currently killing xalo as he has I.p interaction
    Laughing cow are protecting cheaters

So you have to now look at what sort of leader monkey nuts is.
    He jumped os and bm for no reason what so ever
    Made a weird story about farming and preventing cheating
    Then he starts protecting cheaters

I had a lot of respect for this guy but no I have none
  • I'm sure he's heart broken...lol
  • edited December 2012
    I hate how this thread became bashing dank -_-

this could of been a really good conversation about the thing line and kts and interaction...but alas its just more bullshit about how shit x player is and how y player cheats and how z might cheat later on to get revenge on a-d...sigh
    It started off with them just making up crap that I'm protecting cheaters. These guys were just matching IPvSK in an entirely different alliance, and offered to disband. Qwj who didn't even build his account convinces the allies to turn on me and Viva. Fine, but they take it a step further desiring for me to stop posting in the forum. They felt that their little smoke screen should deter me from having any right to speak on player based rules. You can see them pushing this angle every opportunity they get. Then you have this thread here with two players hitting a KT with matching IPvSK but the alliance is run by their own friends. All of a sudden we have a new rule introduced where it is ok to hit KT's with matching IPvSK. This never existed before. I'm not blaming this on Qwj either it's just certain people he affiliates with. I think it would be safer to call them that than friends since he just uses these guys. HG has a huge interest in kissing ass because if he can land with top Desert kingdoms he can become a top kingdom too. Any dumbass can grow stupid large when everyone is afraid to hit that sector, it's just common sense. The result of all of this is that I have no reason not to cheat now. I used to be a big time cheater and people forget that I'm pretty damn good at it. I used to fight this server when it had 20 galaxies on it. This again is welcomed by my competition because they have access to the bot. You see people like Jay saying at least he responds and attacks his enemies. The message is clear if you look. I need to strap up because I can't make an impact any other way. They are pissed because we did KT a lot of kingdoms. This will green light them in response to fire up the bot in a big way next round. They will again smoke screen and say it is Viva, Sky, or myself. We aren't bot users and I'm done arguing about who is using it. There will be a major multi war next round. Christmas stockings will be filled with coal, and I will appear on Christmas eve to play the role of the Grinch. They can say whatever they want but to anyone watching this it really is impossible for me to just play this game and try to lead legit. I'm too much of a threat. Bots vs multis will be the result of all this because I have turned my cheek too many times.
  • Holy delusions batman!
  • edited December 2012
    It is not a delusion it is called progression. I see the layout of the battlefield as a field marshall which is my personality type. I don't just look at one angle but the entire picture. Now each of these guys probably are acting indepently now but that will soon change as we approach the next round. You under estimate strategic planning on this game.
  • Hahahahahaha
  • Actually I would like to talk about the nonexistent of the rule of its ok to hit legit kts if you match.

I remember a few rounds back when Jester matched on a KT on lynog and that was the excuse people gave so I always assumed that it was legitimate rule, if not i'll change the way I think haha. I atleast think it deserves a discussion, but I can understand not having any grey areas in the rule to stop loopholes I suppose.

I think I can safely say I would much rather not have a bot war vs multi war or vice versa. I think almost everyone who was caught breaking rules this round was actually killed/being killed.
  • You overestimate the amount of fucks sk players give, Dank.

@Damdred This is the problem of having no Admin. If I AL and HG ALs and we both say that you can interact on KTs... and our kingdoms fight for us regardless, thats a bit under half the server deciding what the current rules are.

Happens often, whether its this or RR or some other rule. I dont know if us agreeing on a rule will make it so.
  • I see your point zeal, sucks rules will change every round to bad ALs can't sit down and give overarching interpretations every round oh well
  • Well not everyone agrees either. If a rule kills legit players, im against it, whereas others prefer blanket rules that kill anyone. Just a difference of opinion.
  • edited December 2012
    Why can we not list the rules, agree they apply to every kingdom, and have a sticky thread for everyone to follow? That's all I have ever asked for but in all my years on this game not once has anyone lifted a damn finger to do that. We pass down the player based rules like a folktale with each person having their own personalized set of rules.

We can't leave it up to the alliance leaders because they change their own minds three or four times every round. Just like is happening in this thread. People have been KTed all round over this rule.
  • I think danks idea is a good one, without a active admins and people questioning unposted universal rules that the vets follow and newer people don't know why not have a sticky with agreed uni rules haha
  • The powers that be do not desire an actual rule set. They desire to get on top and dictate the rules to you based on how much you can kiss their ass. That is really messed up.
  • edited December 2012
    Because people like you who cheat wanna do it? FCKin dense sonuva bitch you are lol!

In essence,Dank, who cheats. Wants us to run blanket rules that kill legit fair players.

Never gonna happen if I'm around. If I'm leading I take the few minutes to look into ip match cases and rule accordingly.

• I just don't get what the issue is with making a post that says, Suicider rule is blah blah blah and ip interaction is blah blah blah. We kill legit players anyway every round for breaking uni rules a lot of them don't even know.

Why not post something? If its just to spite dank then somethings wrong
  • edited December 2012
    It's always been to spite dank. I'm the one who helped create the rules in the first place. The rules came before FC. At one time they were posted but none of us saved them, and they are now lost.
  • edited December 2012
    Whos gonna make that list? People bitch all damn round over the rules, they think so and so should die for doing something random that offends them.

If you want to kill two legit players for matching IPs, sure. I dont share so it doesnt hurt me, but when you ignore common sense in favour of supporting stone age rules ... i feel like callin out your stupidity ;)

^not talking about the current jssue, but ive had friends ktd for it in the past when its kindof clear its a non issue