Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling out YourPalMal and Dank!

edited November 2012 in General
Hoosiers, come at me bros.

Comments

• Meet us for beers
  • edited November 2012
    I'll drink with Mal, but you've been a crazy jackass lately
  • what about me
  • edited November 2012
    I was nice to you long enough to realize you would bad mouth me to increase your score. I see you coming back as just another person I have to KT now. I suspect you will group with the scouse and make a couple dozen multis. Only this time I won't hold it together for you while you disappear the first week as you always do. In the past several of the accounts you played I gave you a week into the game. Tired of helping you then seeing you post against me to gain their favor while saying you have done nothing with me. I wanted to say it before you left but you just disappeared. This Scouse stuff keeps escalating and I am giving fair warning that anyone on their side is an enemy. Remember how it began with Lynog calling you a tranny and me fighting his friends in Pitbull with an alliance you were supposed to be leading and never even showed up except to mark a shit KT Amog in another alliance? Yeah, and then it was just downhill for me wasn't it? Anyone see me fighting with Lynog? How many people saw Jayr fight with him? Matter of fact name a single xFCx member that fought the Scouse. Who did nothing in the UA again? I stuck up for you and started this conflict then you group with them so yeah I do have some resentment about it. Especially the I don't do anything part when I'm still fighting that battle which you are oblivious to. Lynog messaged me not too long ago and reminded me that he was right about the whole thing. I don't know or care if it is true but I know that turned into I smoke meth and had to listen to that while you were gone. Your grouping with them was a big middle finger to me even if you didn't realize it. Welcome back.

Swing on through Viva.
  • Bumped for lulz
  • Stfu dank you crackhead...even when you had your own alliance and another alliance to hide behind you couldnt do shit to me.

You cant touch us mate, give up
  • When I played with JayR, he was one of the biggest anti-2ndC people on the game haha
    I think he played just-the-tip with Lynog but then it turned into a mega drama (which was amusing, by the way).

I don't remember when he grouped with them in recent rounds but I havent been following closely.
  • edited November 2012
    He went pro Scouse the last I recall. Lynog is kind of parading him around like a trophy but JayR has not realized it or does not care. Qwj I like that you don't even count all the people that died on your side. They are just useless eaters. I don't care either I agree with your opinion of them.
  • I'm reviving x3.14x the PU (Pie Underground) pm me for more information.
  • edited November 2012
    I think it is funny Jay showed up while I am warring scouse and says I never did anything while the officers of my alliance scream I had a scouse killing agenda. So I can't resist screwing with him.
  • That mean you're flying your x3.14x tag?
  • edited November 2012
    I didn't group with lynog, he took over mercer's account. mercer and I have been friends for a few years and have grouped now and again. I plan on getting a g2 sector next round if I play with a multi probe farm.

lynog apologized to me and vice versa for going over the line for years. Hell, I was anti-2ndC because they were the best. You could beat 'em, join 'em, or be ignorant of 'em. It was fun going up against them. I just called a spade a spade - I said 2ndC uses probe farms, I said you planned on doing that but didn't even come through on it. You had an FC website but you weren't part of much for a large portion of the time, that's all. It's neither here nor there; not an insult, not a compliment. I'm not "kissing ass", I'm being civil. To everyone. I even was to you, just called you on some bullshit about some online game you're on too fucking much.

It's a fucking GAME. A SHITTY GAME. Got too personal between some members and I and it shouldn't have. I was very immature. I realize that and feel a smidge ashamed of it. I'm acting differently [see:normal] now because I'm fucking medicated. Until I get an apology, you can go fuck yourself.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah Mercer who is JonesL's buddy. I'm sure you'll be rank 1. They won't yank the carpet on ya fo sho.
  • And yeah, it's unacceptable the personal shit they say about you as well. We know you don't smoke meth and all that shit. I apologize if you weren't in the loop, but you were never really on AIM. The rest, not so sure about. I don't think I played the round with Pitbulls.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah Mercer who is JonesL's buddy. I'm sure you'll be rank 1. They won't yank the carpet on ya fo sho.

Dude, I've grouped with mercer multiple times. I don't care if he's 2ndC, he's an alright guy.
  • edited November 2012
    I always think of him as JonesL's probe farm. I definitely was not in the loop. Everyone wanted to work with them. I refused so I still fight with whatever I can piece together. Figure if I didn't the game is boring to me.
  • You're comment about Pie was crossing the line, do you see that?
  • edited November 2012
    I know it was that is the point. You guys keep that crap up about me and meth we are going to increase this feud dramatically. I already warned you guys find something else to say. Meth ruined my brothers life got it? That is real to me and everytime I see it posted I think about it.
  • I suppose if you view it as "everyone vs dank" but the shit you say about SK is crazy as fuck, there's always some deep plot about Lynog controlling everyones motives.

If it isn't trolling, then you should be prepared to be called crazy/high/on meth. Not every one takes orders from others, some of us just play for fun.
  • edited November 2012
    Look at that war you ignorant fuck. The shit I say is real. Even my UA wamted to suck Scouse dick. Get out of here with your whack shit sheep.
  • And this is why you're a methhead. You generalize more than any one else does and you wonder why we don't take you seriously?

Lynog has nothing to do with this round, at all. He made a DW, died, and was forgotten about. Qwj hopped in shortly after the uni-war started and literally contributed nothing as far as politics went. After that, I can't comment, but I do know that this "coalition" supported the fuck out of the bots. :)
  • I know it was that is the point. You guys keep that crap up about me and meth we are going to increase this feud dramatically. I already warned you guys find something else to say. Meth ruined my brothers life got it? That is real to me and everytime I see it posted I think about it.
    :| I'm sorry to hear that.
  • edited November 2012
    Scouse/2ndC remnants had little to no influence on this round Dank. Once the bots and BM raped Jones and lynog anyways. Jones hasn't politik'd since like round 28 lmao when him and silverion kicked my ass all over the server "Sunrise/ZooProject vs Mercs/Awake" atleast I think jones was running zoo or helping. And Qwj only started paying attention when Viva ran around asking ppl to Help KT him when we took out the 1:10 IP matching bashers last "war".

Dank, Honestly 2ndC was mostly coordinated by kes and Neal post luminax's last round.. Besides providing top kds(breakers) and maybe a bit of WGing for choice ALs the scousers dont get into politics often, I think they have ran or helped run maybe 3 alliances in the last 15 rounds lol. Truth is your infatuated with a UA that doesn't really exists anymore, and a group of friends that don't even recreate once kted yet there influencing everyone all round? Think about what your saying, and then say u can blame us for pointing and laughing at you....? Jones and qwj NEVER recreate once kted to my knowledge and lynog won't unless he's taking mercers kd.Also in 10 years I have yet to see any proof of them doing anything shady besides account take overs posted Proof wise...Get off if will ya ? and maybe we won't bust your balls, but then again you just called hatetank a cheat I think and that's more outlandish then jayr being 2ndC lmao...

Before you say I'm just "Pro 2ndC/scouse" consider this.. Jones I have to defend from every round and I'm forced to turtle till he's killed like everyone else,Qwj has hit me before as have most of 2ndC via random and war hits. The only one who has yet to roll me is Lynog and that's only cuz I'm never a good grab or a threat, 10 years of knowing a guy and never hitting each other why break the streak? This would be why I laugh at u and troll you Dank, 90% of what you say about other players is false, then you say you were just trolling,then switch back and say we're all ignorant u were obviously srs.. Crack head shit bro..
  • Those are some straight up facts there Mr Haters

Even this round if it wasnt for dank letting his little bit of power go to his head and threaten all the ex rhodan kingdoms I wouldnt have bothered reforming. But I had to show everybody he is a shit leader who very quickly folds when people go against him.

When I threaten to kill someone for going after pie/tyrsis ...you know you must be in the wrong trying to kill em.
  • edited November 2012
    I didn't do anything but target the real people calling the shots. You can tell people what you like but hey... it's all 2ndC pro Scouse dorks again. I call your friend network 2ndC. I don't care if there are no monthly meetings. The fact is you all suck the same people off and do what you are told. When it is all said and done you worship Lynog hence what I refer to as 2ndC. It is like the Kevin Bacon game.

I love the Pie is AL you can not kill him act. Tyrsis too yeah... and Qwj fuck yeah... you people are stupid and your posts are not really to me. They are msgs to dumbasses in hopes they believe it. Go do your fake wars and ask everyone to die so you can give immunity to your friends making everyone dumb enough to do what you say a sheep. If the Scouse die they just share another top kingdom they do not die like normal aka start over. There is only an illusion of competition that takes place. It takes people like me and Viva to pull open that curtain.

I know two people in Indiana that play one is 2ndC the other is FC and groups with them. I got a college professor in FC I msg him in game and guess who responds... Lynog. Then Lux wanted to run things for them, Phantom, Darubian, and others but me I say fuck you Scouse. Phantom does put me in weird situations though she is pretty kewl I should have let her be like I do Screamin. Point is they all get the strings pulled. Ice who cofounded the UA his brother is in Cali with his roomate and guess what all answer to Lynog. Maybe I should have just handed the keys to the UA to Lynog? FC was clearly pro 2ndC. I will not fall in line blow me. If I did there is nothing to do. I do not need Lynog on my account I will be fine. Unlike these guys I will really stand by myself cuz I aint no puppet and nobody else is gonna pull these strings. Shove that herd mentality up your bitch ass. Thanks for the offer though I respectfully decline... bitches.

Crazy means it is not true. If it sounds crazy but it is true well then what you are doing is actually crazy. I am just a guy painting a picture of what you guys turned this game into.
  • edited November 2012
    Thats the problem isnt it? Any time proof is given that there are legit players on sk, who KT lynog and such... you say it was a fake war. hahaha fuck sakes guy

Just because your spineless UA members will pull down their skirts and bend over for Lynog, doesnt mean all of SK does.

I dont care about sk so much as it worries me there are people this crazy out there, old enough to vote.
  • edited November 2012
    There is a resistance but they are not able to yank power from them. They may get a few KTs done on them but what happens? They show right back up on top shiny kingdoms. Know who doesn't? Those that died to kill them.

I took the keys to the UA and kicked everone out. This happened when I wasn't even playing.
  • Its not always random farms though, its people like mercer or flazer who just bail after a certain period of time. Not the cleanest move around but its better than making farms to take over.
  • edited November 2012
    I like this Qwj takeover it is a good example. He takes over after everyone tries to KT the Scouse. The guy that gives it to him stays on sk posting and trying to live through it. When I was younger we would tell kids at the arcade let me play that for you I will get you far. Any other game admin would ban this guy but no not SK. On SK he finishes first and attacking him results in a universal gang bang.

Know why I fight these guys? I turned my back at first I let the crew do what they wanted. I knew it would rip it apart when I drew a line in the sand. A guy msgs me that he suicided on me because he did not realize FC worked with 2ndC. He said dank I expected it from everyone else but not you I quit go to hell etc. At that moment I pulled the car over, took the keys out of the UA's ignition and told everyone to get out. I do it for a random homie that likely quit and I can't even remember his name. I stopped signing on aim so I wouldn't have to deal with it and abandoned my contact list who were useless in this fight. All I know is he was right that aint me I can not conform. Just because I don't get much forum support doesn't mean every single person supports the Scouse. I am aware of this. When I say everyone I am just trolling.

I stayed legit for a year and a half. People just make crap up and say I cheat. I realize if I had resources to assist that multi who attacked he would have won. People only abandoned Viva when they were gone or used up. Not saying he did that but this is how it works. Friends do as I say when I have a 12 pack with me no questions asked. They understand force. Maybe it is time for me to stop this legit thing it doesn't impress anyone it only makes me weak I wouldn't depend on anyone else. If Scouse can msg and flip most officer's and sector leader's alliances are useless to me. I just walk knowingly into these universal gang bangs.
  • These are some fucking brilliant posts mate

You make us sound like the illuminati B-)